Windows 10: Axcrypt Delete Question

Discus and support Axcrypt Delete Question in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I use axcrypt to encrypt my documents/pictures in my laptop and its great. Whenever i open axcrypt, i immediately see the names of the documents that i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by paulyjustin, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Axcrypt Delete Question

I use axcrypt to encrypt my documents/pictures in my laptop and its great. Whenever i open axcrypt, i immediately see the names of the documents that i previously opened. There are about 10 of them and it shows the full name of the documents. Example say i named it Nom. But the name of the actual file is Nomamiob Documents. It shows the full words Nomamiob Documents. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Why does it not show just Nom instead? Because when i go to my documents or my pc, the name of the document is called Nom.

Also is there a way to not allow previous opened documents to show up on axcrypt when i open the program? When i open it, it shows like the last 10 documents i opened and then ask me for my password. Then after i put my password, you see all the documents full name which i do not want. But i still want all these documents encrypt and on my computer.

Thanks.

:)

paulyjustin, Mar 25, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

Had a Question..it was deleted --.--

our policy is to delete only spam/inappropriate posts.

the only person who can "hard delete" posts on the forums is me .. everybody else can just soft-delete the posts, the original author will see those posts in the threads list with a comment why it was deleted.

to the poster it will look like this, without "manage"

Axcrypt Delete Question deleted.gif

W1zzard, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    delete a question

Hi,

To better assist you on how to delete a question, we'd like to gather more information:

• What question are you trying to delete?
    • Where did you post your question?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Mar 25, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Axcrypt Delete Question

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Axcrypt Delete Question

1. Axcrypt Delete Question - Similar Threads - Axcrypt Delete Question

2. Question Post Deletion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Post Deletion: Could I get this question post created by me that's locked deleted please. Here it is - The PostIf not, could I get my replies deleted please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-post-deletion/bf2c1d47-f817-4204-a09f-0260e134abb2
  3. Question Post Deletion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question Post Deletion: Could I get this question post created by me that's locked deleted please. Here it is - The PostIf not, could I get my replies deleted please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-post-deletion/bf2c1d47-f817-4204-a09f-0260e134abb2
  4. Deleting a User Profile...a number of questions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleting a User Profile...a number of questions: I currently have my sons profile on my PC. He now has his own PC, using the same profile. I want to delete his profile from my PC but what happens to the programs he downloaded using his profile? If i delete the profile from my PC, that doesn't effect his profile on his...
  5. Question about deleting a partition.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about deleting a partition.: [ATTACH] For some reason MSI made two partition on the 500GB M.2 SSD on my GS65 (drive C for Windows and D for Data). I recently added a 1TB nvme to the laptop and was wondering if it was ok for me to delete Drive D so that there are only 2 partitions on my laptop. I'm not...
  6. Test Question. Delete if submitted.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Test Question. Delete if submitted.: Test Question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-question-delete-if-submitted/70bc9b5b-473c-43e7-afa7-a8a794ba8a05
  7. Question bout permanent deletion of files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question bout permanent deletion of files: I've looked online bout seeing how to prevent deleted files being recovered, like thru Recuva as an example. I mainly saw Bleachbit and CCleaner. Seems like CC had some issues as far as trust goes awhile back, so I tried Bleachbit. I dont see and option to go through your...
  8. Axcrypt Ask Me To Sign My Email As If First Time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Axcrypt Ask Me To Sign My Email As If First Time?: I use axcrypt and have for a long time already. I encrypt many files and documents. I logged into axcrypt earlier with no issue like normal. I turned off computer. A bit later, i turned on laptop, opened axcrypt and it says The first time you start axcrypt a real email...
  9. Delete a question on community

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete a question on community: How can I delete a question on community? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-question-on-community/cbb41a4e-1bfa-484d-a93f-1e1247f2aad7
  10. Question about Onedrive deleting files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about Onedrive deleting files?: I have a folder of work files that I just copy to Onedrive so I can access them from my other PC’s. When I update that folder I just want to delete it from Onedrive and recopy the entire folder. When I delete that folder will Onedrive try to delete the folder or files on my...