Windows 10: Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution

Discus and support Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have this error every time that I tried to turn on my PC *cry*cry*cry No option to enter in safe mode What I should do? Update: My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by camelia, Jun 4, 2019.

1. camelia Win User

Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution

Hello,

I have this error every time that I tried to turn on my PC *cry*cry*cry
    No option to enter in safe mode

What I should do?

Update: My Secondary OS is working fine, but maybe because I am in panic I change something, because I remember the 0 master was the Toshiba *cry

Thanks
    Came

Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution [​IMG]

:)

camelia, Jun 4, 2019

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Jun 4, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Terrypin Win User

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution - Similar Threads - Ayuda Help SOS

2. PC restart without warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC restart without warning: Hi,For the past few weeks, my PC has been randomly shutting down without warning, especially when plugged in. Some blue screens have even occurred, but that's more rare.I already tried to update all my drivers and even reinstalled Windows 11 to factory settings, but the...
  3. Help sos signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help sos signing in: I have a dell xps 13 plus windows 11.This week, I disabled a few things following a video and now when i tried signing in with i tried restarting my computer but when i try to log in, the screen says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin...
  4. Help sos signing in

Help sos signing in: I have a dell xps 13 plus windows 11.This week, I disabled a few things following a video and now when i tried signing in with i tried restarting my computer but when i try to log in, the screen says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin...
  5. PC restarts without warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarts without warning: Hi, my PC which I built back in December 2021 restarts without warning. It has happened 3 times since December. In event viewer it shows critical error Kernel Power 41 with no bug report or any indication of actually cause. It happened twice when I was gaming and once while...
  6. PC restarts without warning

PC restarts without warning: Hi, my PC which I built back in December 2021 restarts without warning. It has happened 3 times since December. In event viewer it shows critical error Kernel Power 41 with no bug report or any indication of actually cause. It happened twice when I was gaming and once while...
  7. SOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    SOS: The taskbar in my computer has news and interests pinned in it and I updated my pc 3 days ago and after that my news and interests icon is looking very bad like this.Pls tell how to take it back to normal....
  8. SOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SOS: Just an hour ago my computer started making noises like a helicopter. So I got worried and took a look at the task manager and both RAM and CPU usages were high. But Skype was running in the background and seemed to be the problem child so I logged out. It didn't help. And...
  9. SOS pls help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SOS pls help :(: hello ladies n gentlemen, im experiencing a very frustrating “bug” with my pc and am in need of a hand as of late, when opening my fortnite game i am experiencing a screen freeze once i reach the main menu although the game itself is still running, i have the ability to...
  10. Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution: Hello, I have this error every time that I tried to turn on my PC *cry*cry*cry No option to enter in safe mode What I should do? Thanks Came [img] - - - Updated - - - Someone? please help!! *Sick 134023