Windows 10: Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution

Discus and support Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have this error every time that I tried to turn on my PC *cry*cry*cry No option to enter in safe mode What I should do? Update: My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by camelia, Jun 4, 2019.

1. camelia Win User

Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution

Hello,

I have this error every time that I tried to turn on my PC *cry*cry*cry
    No option to enter in safe mode

What I should do?

Update: My Secondary OS is working fine, but maybe because I am in panic I change something, because I remember the 0 master was the Toshiba *cry

Thanks
    Came

Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution [​IMG]

:)

camelia, Jun 4, 2019

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Jun 4, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Terrypin Win User

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution - Similar Threads - Ayuda Help SOS

2. Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution: Hello, I have this error every time that I tried to turn on my PC *cry*cry*cry No option to enter in safe mode What I should do? Thanks Came [img] - - - Updated - - - Someone? please help!! *Sick 134023
  3. Restart without end in sight

Restart without end in sight: I got windows Insider Preview build 18362 installed on my computer but anytime I try to restart or reboot my computer it is unable to do so. It reboots without an end in sight until I shut it down....
  4. Ayuda

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ayuda: hola el problema de mi portátil es que al reproducir un video aparece en el medio de la pantalla una línea roja que parte a la mitad la pantalla, tengo el Windows 10 que ya venía instalado en mi maquina dell tiene un procesador AMD A12-9700P RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G...
  5. PC freezes without warning, date changes to future on restart

PC freezes without warning, date changes to future on restart: I am running windows 10 on a PC that is about 4 years old. Without warning the PC freezes and either comes back to life with a date way in the future i.e. 5/1/2077; or if I for a shut down and restart it the date is often similar in the future. Also it freezes when watching...
  6. Internet will not connct without a restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet will not connct without a restart: I have a Lenovo PC with Windows 10. A week or so ago after an update I find that when I turn on the PC it will not connect to the internet unless I turn it off and start it again. This happens every time. The only way I can solve the problem is to turn off the " Fast Start"...
  7. I cannot get control of my pc PLZ HELP SOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot get control of my pc PLZ HELP SOS: I tethered my computer to a phone and did not know what I was doing. In doing so although I am the only user I am unable to access the C: drive and I am not considered an admin in order to format (reset) win 10. Ive contacted microsoft and was given the site to download...
  8. Ayuda Con Mi Computador/Help With My Computer

Ayuda Con Mi Computador/Help With My Computer: Ayer mi computador tenia un problema salia que desk o windows/system 32 Estaba eliminado formatee mi computador windows 10 aver si se solucionabay antes lo empeoro mi mouse y mi teclado se queda en configuracion de zona horaria/fecha, Etc Le Pido Porfavor Ayuda a Alguien...
  9. AYUDA POR FAVOR.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AYUDA POR FAVOR.: ¿Cómo puedo restaurar los servicios de Windows? Un par de días atrás dejaron de funcionar varios Servicios, como ser, a partir de tecla Inicio Windows, no funcionan las ventanas Buscar, Incio/Apagado, Noticias, Tiempo, etc. Solo funcionan bien los programas como Google...
  10. Random restarts without a notification

Random restarts without a notification: Hello! I recently started having issues with my PC running Windows 10. The PC boots normally and i can properly log in to my account. Everything seems to be working normally and 15-20 minutes later it reboots without showing any notification. Here are some logs for...