Windows 10: Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution

Discus and support Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have this error every time that I tried to turn on my PC *cry*cry*cry No option to enter in safe mode What I should do? Thanks Came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by camelia, Jun 4, 2019.

1. camelia Win User

Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution

Hello,

I have this error every time that I tried to turn on my PC *cry*cry*cry
    No option to enter in safe mode

What I should do?

Thanks
    Came

Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Someone? please help!! *Sick

:)

camelia, Jun 4, 2019

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Jun 4, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Terrypin Win User

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution - Similar Threads - Ayuda Help SOS

2. hola porfavor ayuda hello pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hola porfavor ayuda hello pls help: YO COMPRE MI LAPTOP HP CON WINDOWS 10 HACE UNOS MESES Y QUISE AUMENTAR SU RENDIMIENTO,BUSQUE UN VIDEO PARA HACER ESO TOQUE VARIAS COSAS,INSTALE PROGRAMAS HICE TODO PERO SE VOLVIO LENTISIMA,ME DABA PANTALLA AZUL Y ERRORES ENTONCES LA FORMATEE ESPERANDO QUE FUERA IGUAL QUE...
  3. How to restart windows 10 without restarting it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to restart windows 10 without restarting it.: hi, is it possible to restart windows 10 and all of its services not just explorer without actually restarting it. because it takes a lot of time to restart it. best regards....
  4. ayuda porfa

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ayuda porfa: hola tengo un error con mi pc hp compac tengo 4 puertos usb y no me reconoce el mouse usb descargar la aplicasion driver booster y no me encuentra drivers faltantes tanbien busque por el administrador de dispositivos y no me aparecen drivers faltantes porfa ayuden me....
  5. pc randomly turns off without blue screen and restarts

pc randomly turns off without blue screen and restarts: My rig: CPU Ryzen 2600 OC @4.1GHz VGA GTX 1080 Ti Ram Corsair OC @3200 MHz 16 GB SSD Galax 240 GB HDD1 segate 2 TB HDD2 WD 2 TB SSHD segate 2 TB PSU Seasonic M12ll 750 bronze Case Cooler Master CM 690 III Firstly, I try to fully load my system (Stress test for GPU and...
  6. 441 007 sos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    441 007 sos: microsoftrewards@e.microsoft.com Looks wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/441-007-sos/9ecb1014-e62e-4c8e-a20b-ea79bdc98f74
  7. Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution: Hello, I have this error every time that I tried to turn on my PC *cry*cry*cry No option to enter in safe mode What I should do? Update: My Secondary OS is working fine, but maybe because I am in panic I change something, because I remember the 0 master was the Toshiba...
  8. Ayuda

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ayuda: hola el problema de mi portátil es que al reproducir un video aparece en el medio de la pantalla una línea roja que parte a la mitad la pantalla, tengo el Windows 10 que ya venía instalado en mi maquina dell tiene un procesador AMD A12-9700P RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G...
  9. I cannot get control of my pc PLZ HELP SOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot get control of my pc PLZ HELP SOS: I tethered my computer to a phone and did not know what I was doing. In doing so although I am the only user I am unable to access the C: drive and I am not considered an admin in order to format (reset) win 10. Ive contacted microsoft and was given the site to download...
  10. Ayuda Con Mi Computador/Help With My Computer

Ayuda Con Mi Computador/Help With My Computer: Ayer mi computador tenia un problema salia que desk o windows/system 32 Estaba eliminado formatee mi computador windows 10 aver si se solucionabay antes lo empeoro mi mouse y mi teclado se queda en configuracion de zona horaria/fecha, Etc Le Pido Porfavor Ayuda a Alguien...