Windows 10: AZ 900 Fundamental1 and 2. Still no slides or Voucher?

Discus and support AZ 900 Fundamental1 and 2. Still no slides or Voucher? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Many of us are still waiting. Can I get an update? Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals 1Monday, January 30, 2023 9:00 AM - 11:15 AM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Patrick Sparks, Feb 1, 2023.

1. AZ 900 Fundamental1 and 2. Still no slides or Voucher?

Many of us are still waiting. Can I get an update? Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals 1Monday, January 30, 2023 9:00 AM - 11:15 AM GMT-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaClick here to add the virtual training day to your calendarMicrosoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals 2Tuesday, January 31, 2023 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM GMT-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaClick here to add the virtual training day to your calendar

:)

Patrick Sparks, Feb 1, 2023

2. az 900 voucher

I attended az 900 virtual training and my discount is not working I have already tried using a different browser in private mode and other advice from discussing but is not working for me. Need help is there any way I can prove it

AZ 900 Fundamental1 and 2. Still no slides or Voucher? abb203fd-856a-4af3-9f70-74af121ca52b?upload=true.jpg

AZ 900 Fundamental1 and 2. Still no slides or Voucher? 1742022b-507b-4255-a083-d1b7d11c3d9a?upload=true.png

ManuelFerreras, Feb 1, 2023
  3. Passed AZ-900, not received anything.

I passed the exam of AZ-900, and it's been about an hour.

I still haven't received any mail regarding AZ-900, and I can't see anything about it on my dashboard, or any information windows.

I'm afraid I'm in too much hurry, but I'm so serious. I need to submit it in this week to graduate uni.

Please let me know what is going on as soon as possible.

SoonyoungHong, Feb 1, 2023
  4. AZ 900 Fundamental1 and 2. Still no slides or Voucher?

AZ 900 Certification not yet received

Hi Farriddeen A,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, it seems like you hasn't received a certification and not being able to access Microsoft Learning Dashboard: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/dashboard.asp..

In this situation, I request you to post the issue in the related Microsoft Learning Forum Training, Certification, and Program Support to get the appropriate and detailed help from the members and engineers in that community who are professional to support any threads with certification. As it is also provided in the link from the error message:Certification support | Microsoft Docs.

The following threads I found are for your reference, just post a thread in there and let the professional engineers support about your scenario if the suggestions there all failed to help on your side.

I didnt receive mail after completed the AZ-900 certification. - Training, Certification, and Program Support (microsoft.com)

Certification not received - Training, Certification, and Program Support (microsoft.com)

My AZ-900 certificate is not showing on Dashboard - Training, Certification, and Program Support (microsoft.com)

We recommended you to do this because members and engineers in this forum share their ideas and suggestions related to Office 365 products like Word or OneNote and if you’re having any concerns about Office 365 products, you are absolutely welcome to post threads in our community and we will be happy to provide you with any support as far as we can.

Appreciate your patience and understanding. Hope your concern could get resolved soon in the appropriate forum.

Best Regards,

Mia

Mia Zhao MSFT, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

AZ 900 Fundamental1 and 2. Still no slides or Voucher?

1. AZ 900 Fundamental1 and 2. Still no slides or Voucher? - Similar Threads - 900 Fundamental1 Still

2. AZ-900 Exam Email Verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AZ-900 Exam Email Verification: I purchased a voucher for the AZ-900 Exam along with the practice test and have not received an email for either one. I did receive an email saying that my card was charged so I know that I paid for it. I looked in my profile to see if I had anything about it in there but I...
  3. AZ-900 Exam Email Verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AZ-900 Exam Email Verification: I purchased a voucher for the AZ-900 Exam along with the practice test and have not received an email for either one. I did receive an email saying that my card was charged so I know that I paid for it. I looked in my profile to see if I had anything about it in there but I...
  4. I can’t find my AZ-900 certificate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find my AZ-900 certificate: I have completed and passed my AZ-900 exams more than 2 days ago but I can’t find my certificate anywhere on my profile. I read I was supposed to wait for about 48 hours but up till now my certificate is yet to show up. I have gotten the congratulatory emails but Ican’t find...
  5. I can’t find my AZ-900 certificate

I can’t find my AZ-900 certificate: I have completed and passed my AZ-900 exams more than 2 days ago but I can’t find my certificate anywhere on my profile. I read I was supposed to wait for about 48 hours but up till now my certificate is yet to show up. I have gotten the congratulatory emails but Ican’t find...
  6. Not received mail after completing AZ 900 exam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not received mail after completing AZ 900 exam: I have completed AZ 900 exam and could see passing score and message on screen after my exam but I have not received passing mail nor I could see in dashboard . Please help me with at an earliest...
  7. Not received mail after completing AZ 900 exam

Not received mail after completing AZ 900 exam: I have completed AZ 900 exam and could see passing score and message on screen after my exam but I have not received passing mail nor I could see in dashboard . Please help me with at an earliest...
  8. AZ 900 Fundamental1 and 2. Still no slides or Voucher?

AZ 900 Fundamental1 and 2. Still no slides or Voucher?: Many of us are still waiting. Can I get an update? Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals 1Monday, January 30, 2023 9:00 AM - 11:15 AM GMT-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaClick here to add the virtual training day to your calendarMicrosoft Azure Virtual Training...
  9. AZ - 900 Exam Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AZ - 900 Exam Issues: Hello Microsoft Staff.I had scheduled a AZ - 900 Exam via PearsonVue Home.I have had several issues with the pearsonvue exam application.The first being I could not connect with their video streaming service for 45 minutes straight, multiple attempts.Their customer support...
  10. AZ - 900 Exam Issues

AZ - 900 Exam Issues: Hello Microsoft Staff.I had scheduled a AZ - 900 Exam via PearsonVue Home.I have had several issues with the pearsonvue exam application.The first being I could not connect with their video streaming service for 45 minutes straight, multiple attempts.Their customer support...