Windows 10: Azure Active Directory

Discus and support Azure Active Directory in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; You Are the Windows 10 Desktop Administrator. Your Company has subscribed to Azure Active Directory Domain. You have a Laptop named Client1. Client1 is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mukund Sankhala, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Azure Active Directory

You Are the Windows 10 Desktop Administrator. Your Company has subscribed to Azure Active Directory Domain. You have a Laptop named Client1. Client1 is joined to Active Directory Domain "contoso.com". You want to join this Laptop to Azure Active Directory Domain. What Should You do first?

A. From User Account in control Panel, Configure User Account Settings.
    B. From System in System App, Click Disconnect from Organization
    C. From Local Group Policy Modify domain Policy
    D. From Computer Management, modify the Network operation group

:)

Mukund Sankhala, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/business/20...ing-the-cloud/

Brink, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Luis527 Win User
    Mailbox migrations and Azure / Active Directory

Quick question or observation, we are in the middle of performing office mailbox migrations to the cloud. During this time I have noticed Active Directory accounts randomly locking out. Whether it be after a reboot, outlook, skype all of the sudden prompting
    for passwords. Not sure if there is a correlation between Azure / Active Directory.

Or it could all be just a coincidence.

Thank you

Luis527, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Azure Active Directory

Azure AD Banned Password List without On-Prem Agent

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query regarding Azure AD Banned Password list without On-Prem agent.

We do have a dedicated forum for issues concerning to Azure AD, let me point you in the right direction, where you may find appropriate support for the issue. I would suggest you to post your query in
    Microsoft Q&A, where we have support professionals to address your query.

Article for reference:

I hope your query gets resolved at the earliest.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Azure Active Directory

1. Azure Active Directory - Similar Threads - Azure Active Directory

2. CMD Active Directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD Active Directory: . . https://www.delmaster.net/246 AD net user / domain cmd . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd%EB%A1%9C-active-directory%EC%97%90/81d92426-cd52-459d-8b33-ac087f14e54d
  3. Adding windows 10 PC to azure active directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding windows 10 PC to azure active directory: I am designing AD solution for small company having 5 users. I am looking at option to add users PC directly to Azure AD instead of installing on premise AD. I need confirmation if we can do that. if it is possible, do we need configure any additional services or servers on...
  4. Log on times don't match between Active Directory, Azure & Exchange

Log on times don't match between Active Directory, Azure & Exchange: When I run Active Directory reports for Audits, I am showing a bunch of users that have not logged on in over 45 days which requires them to be disabled. When I check these same users against Azure and Exchange reports,they have logged into these services within the 45 days...
  5. Activar Active Directory

Activar Active Directory: Hola Equipo buen dia, me podrían apoyar para la configuración de AD en mi equipo con Win 10 versión 1903, ya que me ha sido imposible hacerlo ya intente varias formas pero ninguna funciona. ejemplo al momento de instalar WindowsTH-RSAT_WS_1803-x64.msu, supuestamente se...
  6. ACTIVE DIRECTORY, suggestion

ACTIVE DIRECTORY, suggestion: Hello, I would say about Active directory. To make work easier for System Administrator I want to suggest that new person when get job, the HR from his computer and in HR application about this person data. And will work synchronized with Active Directory, automatic added on...
  7. Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory

Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory: When setting up Bitlocker on an Azure AD connected device, you have the following options: https://i.imgur.com/MHbPBu6.png A question about the exact wording of "Save to your cloud domain account". IMO that's not totally clear where it stores it. It infers, to me, that it...
  8. active directory

active directory: hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/active-directory/3eeeb3fe-2fbe-4a86-aa64-41f9948c631c
  9. Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud: When we talked about new Windows 10 manageability choices back in November, we announced new capabilities that will enable Windows 10 to leverage Azure Active Directory. Since these capabilities are now starting to appear in the Windows 10 preview builds, this is a great time...
  10. New Azure Active Directory features available September 15th 2016

in Windows 10 News
    New Azure Active Directory features available September 15th 2016: Howdy folks, Today we’ve got some cool news! Azure AD Identity Protection, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management and Azure AD Premium P2 are going to be Generally Available next Thursday 9/15! I’m incredibly excited about the work the teams are doing here. I hope you...