Windows 10: Azure AD Joined Workstation unable to login

Discus and support Azure AD Joined Workstation unable to login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; All of our workstations are Azure AD joined when they are first set up. This usually means that any users can log into any device. These accounts are... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Ethan Harriman, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Azure AD Joined Workstation unable to login

All of our workstations are Azure AD joined when they are first set up. This usually means that any users can log into any device. These accounts are set up w/ Windows 10 Hello, which users are are required to set up a pin.

A couple of these workstations seemed to have flipped, almost looking like they have switched to a local account. There is no option to login as another user, no option to switch between password and pin. And the password for users do not work.

Any ideas?

:)

Ethan Harriman, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Mr Davo Win User

Image W10 workstations for Azure AD join?

Hi All,

I want to image Windows 10; but more importantly I need to join Azure AD 'Out of the Box'!

I don't have a 'master' Azure AD account. I am not even sure that such a thing exits, e.g.: the Administrator account on a standard Active Directory Domain.

Where should I be looking for configuration, where it comes to Azure AD automatic joining?

My thoughts are PowerShell DST! But that is just a rumour.

Any suggestions would be amazing.

Regards,

Davo

Mr Davo, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Azure AD Joined Workstation unable to login

unable to login in windows 10 with 'Azure AD' after updates

Hello,

In my company (IBM),

My problem's unable to login in windows 10 with 'Azure AD' after updates i don't see the email and pin for the user on computer it's seems like remove.

Last 3-4 monthes i looking in google search on this issue and i find how to solved this issue, now i have same issue.

I remember on solved step by step:

1. login with local account (like adminstrator).

2. and than create new local user account (like test)

3. login with new local user (test)

4. click on settings - account - remove the acount 'Azure AD'

5. restart your computer and login with local user account (test)

6. join to 'Azure AD' with detalis for user account

7. and welcome back.

i don't find now in forum and etc...

i apprise you if you help me.

thanks and regards,

Adir B.j

AdirJoseph, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Azure AD Joined Workstation unable to login

1. Azure AD Joined Workstation unable to login - Similar Threads - Azure Joined Workstation

2. Login to Windows11 machines with Azure ad joined domain users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login to Windows11 machines with Azure ad joined domain users: Hello All,I'm new to Intune and trying to test MDM functionality to our Mac, Windows & Linux machines. We are using Google workspace as our primary IDP and I federated Google workspace as IDP and Azure AD as SP and enabled Single sign on that works fine When I login to...
  3. Login to Windows11 machines with Azure ad joined domain users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login to Windows11 machines with Azure ad joined domain users: Hello All,I'm new to Intune and trying to test MDM functionality to our Mac, Windows & Linux machines. We are using Google workspace as our primary IDP and I federated Google workspace as IDP and Azure AD as SP and enabled Single sign on that works fine When I login to...
  4. Privileged Access Workstations to manage On-Prem AD and Azure AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privileged Access Workstations to manage On-Prem AD and Azure AD: Hi,I am looking for a PAW solution with which we can administer critical Tier0 On-Prem systems and also the high privileged Azure AD tasks For example; Global Admin tasks. Is there any article or source available which we can refer to get a better understanding on this. Could...
  5. Privileged Access Workstations to manage On-Prem AD and Azure AD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Privileged Access Workstations to manage On-Prem AD and Azure AD: Hi,I am looking for a PAW solution with which we can administer critical Tier0 On-Prem systems and also the high privileged Azure AD tasks For example; Global Admin tasks. Is there any article or source available which we can refer to get a better understanding on this. Could...
  6. Privileged Access Workstations to manage On-Prem AD and Azure AD

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. RDP to Azure AD joined computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP to Azure AD joined computer: I am trying to connect to a remote computer that is Azure AD joined. Both the client and host computer are running Windows 10 version 1809. Currently I am connecting without NLA to be able to authentication myself, but I would like to connect with NLA. According to this...
  8. Image W10 workstations for Azure AD join?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Image W10 workstations for Azure AD join?: Hi All, I want to image Windows 10; but more importantly I need to join Azure AD 'Out of the Box'! I don't have a 'master' Azure AD account. I am not even sure that such a thing exits, e.g.: the Administrator account on a standard Active Directory Domain. Where should I be...
  9. Dis-Join Azure AD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dis-Join Azure AD: Hello - Setting up a new install of Windows 10, when I attempt to join our domain active directory I get the message Joined to Azure AD, choose disconnect your device first. Researched how and the option to disconnect is not there. One person who also reported this same issue...
  10. Join Windows 10 PC to Azure AD

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Join Windows 10 PC to Azure AD: How to: Join Windows 10 PC to Azure AD [img] Information First, a bit longer quote to explain Azure AD: Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) provides an easy way for businesses to manage identity and access, both in the cloud and on-premises. Your users can use the...