Windows 10: Azure and C++ DLL files

Discus and support Azure and C++ DLL files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have a web app on Azure. It uses .NET Core 3.1. I use two C++ DLL files as dependencies in the app. The first DLL depends or uses the second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KhalidAmen, May 4, 2021.

1. Azure and C++ DLL files

Hello,I have a web app on Azure. It uses .NET Core 3.1. I use two C++ DLL files as dependencies in the app. The first DLL depends or uses the second DLL. When I run the project in Visual Studio locally, there is no issue. When I deploy the app to Azure, it complains only from the second DLL, and it says "unable to load dll or one of its dependencies". As I said the first DLL use the second DLL in its codes by using " [DllImport@"..\Folder\Second.dll"] ". What do I need to do or add in web app? Why it is working locally anf not on Azure? Any help would be appreciate.&nbs

:)

KhalidAmen, May 4, 2021

2. msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll in C:\

they are microsoft visual studio files, leave em alone.

eidairaman1, May 4, 2021
  3. Tintai Win User
    msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll in C:\

Hello back TPU!

Yesterday I saw two files(msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll) in my C:\ disk folder. What does this mean? I know this two files should be in C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 or somewhere in C:\Windows but not in main disk folder. I deleted this files but files appeared again today. Is this a virus or maybe an application? How can I check this?

Tintai

Tintai, May 4, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Azure and C++ DLL files

dll file not found after Creator's Update, Code Execution Cannot Proceed

Hi Aberfoyle,

It is possible that the
    .dll file was corrupted during the update causing the error to occur.
    To better assist you, kindly find the
    .dll file
    in
    c:\Windows\System32. If you can find the
    .dll file, it means that we need to
    register
    your
    .dll file
    to your
    Operating System
    for it to
    work. To do this, we need to
    unregister
    the
    .dll file
    first and
    re-register
    it. Here are the steps on how to do so:

To unregister the .dll file:

• Press
      Windows key + R, type
      Regsvr32 /u c:\Windows\System32\VCRUNTIME140.dll
      and hit
      Enter/OK.

To re-register the .dll file:

• Press
      Windows key + R, type
      Regsvr32 c:\Windows\System32\VCRUNTIME140.dll
      and hit
      Enter/OK.

If you cannot find the
    .dll
    file in
    c:\Windows\System32,
    kindly run these methods of troubleshooting
    so that we will know if the issue is within/not within the
    Operating System:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Note:
    Kindly run
    SFC twice or thrice
    and check for results before you proceed to the next method.

Method 2: Clean Boot.

Clean Boot
    will
    stop or disable
    the
    applications
    that are running in your
    computer's background.
    To perform a
    Clean Boot, click
    here.

Note:
    Reset the computer back to
    Normal Mode
    once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the same article.

After performing these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and still the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    computer/laptop manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Azure and C++ DLL files

1. Azure and C++ DLL files - Similar Threads - Azure C++ DLL

2. .dll files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll files: pnrpnsp file is either not designed or not working on some websites and when i run the scans the system cannot fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-files/e675a38d-b17b-4629-b3f0-84fdd11e1948
  3. .dll files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .dll files: pnrpnsp file is either not designed or not working on some websites and when i run the scans the system cannot fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-files/e675a38d-b17b-4629-b3f0-84fdd11e1948
  4. .dll files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. DLL File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DLL File: Please Help me with this issue. I'm unable to use the internet but when I ping from cmd I can get access to the internet but when I browse internet is not accessable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-file/fc38dc01-ca1e-4cde-806a-d40d090ab354
  6. dll files

dll files: when i try to load a game it says that im missing 2 dll files. One is labeled vcruntime140.dll and the other is labeled msvcp140.dll How do i fix this to where it doesnt say that....
  7. Can't Override .dll files on C: Drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't Override .dll files on C: Drive: I was trying to override a dll file and for some reason my computer will replace the file , but when i check properties is the same old file. Also looks that if i want to change user permissions i get an error, and also if i want to adjust the UAC i click on it and is not...
  8. Azure File Sync

Azure File Sync: Hi, We are looking to entertain Azure Files to store some important documents on the cloud and I had some concerns. Our files are currently stored on a NAS server and they are recursively embedded with many folders. My questions are: 1.) Can you move files to Azure Files...
  9. .DLL error [C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .DLL error [C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll]: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll is either not designated to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000020.' I...
  10. "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll": Hello- I have installed a couple of games (Rainbow Six Seige + Fortnite ) and both display "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll". as a sort of crash? Minecraft runs fine and so does everything- Dell Support Assist says my computer is fine so....? How do I access Shell32 files...