Windows 10: Azure Deployment

Discus and support Azure Deployment in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Azure deployment from eclipse using maven command "azure-functions:deploy" fails with error "Failed to execute goal... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by akanksha_kumari, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Azure Deployment

Azure deployment from eclipse using maven command "azure-functions:deploy" fails with error "Failed to execute goal com.microsoft.azure:azure-functions-maven-plugin:1.12.0:deploy default-cli on project azProject: Max retries 3 times exceeded.".Randomly deployment success without any code or configuration changes.

:)

akanksha_kumari, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools

Source: Announcing early preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools for Azure Stack | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Azure Deployment

Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step

Dear All,

We are planning to deploy to deploy Windows 10 BitLocker in our organization. Could you please anyone help me with step by step deployment from the scratch.

1. What are the requirement?
    2. How to setup BitLocker management server?
    3. What are the per-cautions and best practices?
    Thanks in well advance for brief guide.

Best Regards

Faisal

Faisal_Raza, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Azure Deployment

1. Azure Deployment - Similar Threads - Azure Deployment

2. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  3. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  4. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Deploy Secfurity baselines profiles from Intune to Azure VM resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deploy Secfurity baselines profiles from Intune to Azure VM resources: Hi I would like to deploy some Security baselines to Servers in our Azure enviroments. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deploy-secfurity-baselines-profiles-from-intune-to/e651ef6a-44ff-40e2-81ac-5904a6d435cf
  6. Deploy Secfurity baselines profiles from Intune to Azure VM resources

Deploy Secfurity baselines profiles from Intune to Azure VM resources: Hi I would like to deploy some Security baselines to Servers in our Azure enviroments. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deploy-secfurity-baselines-profiles-from-intune-to/e651ef6a-44ff-40e2-81ac-5904a6d435cf
  7. Custom Deployment in Azure Percept

Custom Deployment in Azure Percept: Hi, I want to add custom modules along with the preloaded modules of the azure percept azureeyemodule, hostIpModule, etc... My custom module gets RTSP video feed from the azure eye module. Is this possible by just adding the custom modules in the deployment.json? I tried this...
  8. Custom Deployment in Azure Percept

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Custom Deployment in Azure Percept: Hi, I want to add custom modules along with the preloaded modules of the azure percept azureeyemodule, hostIpModule, etc... My custom module gets RTSP video feed from the azure eye module. Is this possible by just adding the custom modules in the deployment.json? I tried this...
  9. Custom Deployment in Azure Percept

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Deploy Individual Static Content Files to Azure App Services via FTP Task in Azure Pipelines

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deploy Individual Static Content Files to Azure App Services via FTP Task in Azure Pipelines: I've just upgraded a Classic ASP website to an ASP.NET Core MVC Razor Page framework. I do not have a CMS system and all of my static content files .xml, PDFs, and images are contained in my website project. To deploy my static content files, I'm using FTP tasks within Azure...