Windows 10: Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question

Discus and support Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Our company is behind a firewall, and to let AZ DevOps reach the internet it has to use a https proxy. I am not able to find the setting within the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ralph Lucier, May 26, 2022.

1. Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question

Our company is behind a firewall, and to let AZ DevOps reach the internet it has to use a https proxy. I am not able to find the setting within the Azure DevOps to set the IP and PORT of the proxy I have set the Server OS in the networking properties for Poxy, and Edge, Firefox, Chrome can hit the internet just fine, But DevOPs cant sync the nugent packages from the internet repo.I have searched the internet for this information, but could not find anything except one article says DevOPs dont support Proxy..

:)

Ralph Lucier, May 26, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, May 26, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, May 26, 2022
  4. Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question

Does Group sync from OnPrem AD to AD Connect to Azure Devops

We have connected our AD via Azure AD connect with Azure Active Directory, The Azure Devops (pipeline)

group is not syncing to the Azure AD, We have to manually add users to the Azure Devops (VSTS) What could be the issue ?

Premkumar_1981, May 26, 2022
Thema:

Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question

1. Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question - Similar Threads - Azure DevOPs 2020

2. Does Azure DevOps Server 2022 supports SQL Server 2022 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Azure DevOps Server 2022 supports SQL Server 2022 ?: Hello Team, As per below URL Azure DevOps Server 2022 supports SQL Server 2019, but the EOL for SQL Server 2019 is 28th Feb 2025. So my question is does Azure DevOps Server 2022 supports SQL Server 2022 ? if not by when we can expect the same. Thank...
  3. Devops Server 2020 : Build Agent workspace problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devops Server 2020 : Build Agent workspace problem: Hello, I would like to submit a question regarding a possible configuration problem. I have a TFS DEVOPS Server 2020 "on Premise" setup : DEVOPS server: tfs Build Agent: tfs-agent1 nota : These servers are in an Active Directory domain and there is no configuration problem on...
  4. Devops Server 2020 : Build Agent workspace problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devops Server 2020 : Build Agent workspace problem: Hello, I would like to submit a question regarding a possible configuration problem. I have a TFS DEVOPS Server 2020 "on Premise" setup : DEVOPS server: tfs Build Agent: tfs-agent1 nota : These servers are in an Active Directory domain and there is no configuration problem on...
  5. Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question: Our company is behind a firewall, and to let AZ DevOps reach the internet it has to use a https proxy. I am not able to find the setting within the Azure DevOps to set the IP and PORT of the proxy I have set the Server OS in the networking properties for Poxy, and Edge,...
  6. Azure DevOps Windows 365 Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Azure DevOps Windows 365 Question: Can someone tell me if it’s possible to set a temporary Admin access to a device, that will automatically revoke the Permissions after a certain (pre-defined) amount of time? submitted by /u/MSTransplant2019 [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 1/14/2020 Update Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1/14/2020 Update Question: Hello all, I'm updating ASAP because of the whole exploit thing. My question is, How many update programs came with today's patch? I'm checking here so I make sure none of the malicious programs disguised as updates got onto my PC. Checking my update history, I had one...
  8. Is there a Team Foundation Server (AKA Azure DevOps Services) forum on this site?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a Team Foundation Server (AKA Azure DevOps Services) forum on this site?: My real question is whether or not there is a specific forum for this product on this site or if not, is there a similar one? Wasn't sure where to post this so I put it in Windows forum....
  9. Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps: For those who were wondering what Microsoft would do with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) following its purchase of GitHub earlier this year, the answer is in. Microsoft is "evolving" VSTS into a family of Azure DevOps services... Read more: Microsoft rebrands,...
  10. Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools: We recently made the first Technical Preview of Azure Stack available for download. Hopefully many of you were able to deploy it successfully. Keep us posted on your experiences! Today, we’re making additional Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools available for you to...