Windows 10: Azure DevOps Windows 365 Question

Discus and support Azure DevOps Windows 365 Question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can someone tell me if it’s possible to set a temporary Admin access to a device, that will automatically revoke the Permissions after a certain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MSTransplant2019, May 12, 2021.

1. Azure DevOps Windows 365 Question

Can someone tell me if it’s possible to set a temporary Admin access to a device, that will automatically revoke the Permissions after a certain (pre-defined) amount of time?

submitted by /u/MSTransplant2019
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MSTransplant2019, May 12, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, May 12, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, May 12, 2021
  4. Azure DevOps Windows 365 Question

Does Group sync from OnPrem AD to AD Connect to Azure Devops

We have connected our AD via Azure AD connect with Azure Active Directory, The Azure Devops (pipeline)

group is not syncing to the Azure AD, We have to manually add users to the Azure Devops (VSTS) What could be the issue ?

Premkumar_1981, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Azure DevOps Windows 365 Question

1. Azure DevOps Windows 365 Question - Similar Threads - Azure DevOps 365

2. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  3. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  4. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Does Azure DevOps Server 2022 supports SQL Server 2022 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Azure DevOps Server 2022 supports SQL Server 2022 ?: Hello Team, As per below URL Azure DevOps Server 2022 supports SQL Server 2019, but the EOL for SQL Server 2019 is 28th Feb 2025. So my question is does Azure DevOps Server 2022 supports SQL Server 2022 ? if not by when we can expect the same. Thank...
  6. Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question: Our company is behind a firewall, and to let AZ DevOps reach the internet it has to use a https proxy. I am not able to find the setting within the Azure DevOps to set the IP and PORT of the proxy I have set the Server OS in the networking properties for Poxy, and Edge,...
  7. Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question: Our company is behind a firewall, and to let AZ DevOps reach the internet it has to use a https proxy. I am not able to find the setting within the Azure DevOps to set the IP and PORT of the proxy I have set the Server OS in the networking properties for Poxy, and Edge,...
  8. Is there a Team Foundation Server (AKA Azure DevOps Services) forum on this site?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a Team Foundation Server (AKA Azure DevOps Services) forum on this site?: My real question is whether or not there is a specific forum for this product on this site or if not, is there a similar one? Wasn't sure where to post this so I put it in Windows forum....
  9. Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps: For those who were wondering what Microsoft would do with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) following its purchase of GitHub earlier this year, the answer is in. Microsoft is "evolving" VSTS into a family of Azure DevOps services... Read more: Microsoft rebrands,...
  10. Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools: We recently made the first Technical Preview of Azure Stack available for download. Hopefully many of you were able to deploy it successfully. Keep us posted on your experiences! Today, we’re making additional Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools available for you to...