Windows 10: Azure firewall threat intel

Discus and support Azure firewall threat intel in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have opted for "On and Deny" settings for threat intel in my firewall settings which was working fine since last 3 months before I noticed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jaydeep18, Jun 25, 2020.

1. jaydeep18 Win User

Azure firewall threat intel

Hi,

I have opted for "On and Deny" settings for threat intel in my firewall settings which was working fine since last 3 months before I noticed significant reduction in query results from last week.

When Investigated, I realized that there are no more detection coming for "Port Scan" category which reduced the query results significantly.

Can anyone tell me if Microsoft changed something at their end that I am not aware of?

How threat intel works, Do Microsoft update the signatures regularly or how it happens? I am not sure if what I see is normal or there is something which changed at my end and causing this.

:)

jaydeep18, Jun 25, 2020

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Jun 25, 2020
  3. HazemTa Win User
    Firewall marks everything as a threat

each time i open an app or game firewall marks it as a threat and displays a notification in the bar

HazemTa, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Azure firewall threat intel

Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Azure firewall threat intel

1. Azure firewall threat intel - Similar Threads - Azure firewall threat

2. Azure certifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure certifications: where can I get live help on Azure certifications I passed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-certifications/b51cf7b2-3a66-4ea0-aad6-469303e7bc7b
  3. Azure connection

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Azure connection: Hi,I was trying to add a laptop to the company Azure/MDM but wasn't able to do so as it was managed by some other organisation.I have removed the account from Access work or school .How can i remove or log it of it completely?Vineet...
  4. Azure MFA on Azure VMs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Azure MFA on Azure VMs: For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get the Microsoft MFA to work on an Azure VM server. I can get it to work with everything else, just not VMs. Can someone point me in the direction to some "good" instructions to get this done. I really do not want to get a 3rd...
  5. Azure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure: is it free if not and how do i cancel it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure/82fef9d6-3efd-4f0f-962a-5cc71dfb619b
  6. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Azure: If I create Azure Student account, will I have to pay later the $100 after the trial? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-azure/fccc2654-f30d-4bfa-ac49-159b1b1f4aaf
  7. Router firewall ICMP risks and threats?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Router firewall ICMP risks and threats?: Hello everyone I have found out, that my Router firewall has never blocked ICMP traffic. There is a lot of opinions online regarding ICMP, and whether it should be disabled or limited. So far I have found out, that it can exploited to monitor network traffic / I/O traffic...
  8. No Firewall, No Threat protection. Can't restart Firewall. 2004 updated.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Firewall, No Threat protection. Can't restart Firewall. 2004 updated.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheHornetBoy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzsa7j/no_firewall_no_threat_protection_cant_restart/
  9. Intel CET Answers Call to Protect Against Common Malware Threats

in Windows 10 News
    Intel CET Answers Call to Protect Against Common Malware Threats: Intel Control-Flow Enforcement Technology Available in 'Tiger Lake' Adds CPU-Level Protection Against a Common Class of Malware The security of our customers’ data is a top priority at Intel. As part of Intel’s Security First Pledge, our engineers...
  10. Growing the Azure Ecosystem with Microsoft Azure Stack

in Windows 10 News
    Growing the Azure Ecosystem with Microsoft Azure Stack: Today, I am in Toronto at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference discussing the opportunities enabled by Microsoft Azure Stack with our partners. When we talk to customers about bringing the innovation of the public cloud to their datacenters, it’s amazing to watch the...