Windows 10: Azure IoT Suite now available

Discus and support Azure IoT Suite now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Azure IoT Suite now available [img] Our mission is to empower every person and business on the planet to do more, and one of the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Azure IoT Suite now available

Azure IoT Suite now available

Azure IoT Suite now available [​IMG]

Source: https://blogs.microsoft.com/iot/2015...now-available/

:)

Cluster Head, Mar 30, 2016

2. Free trial version of Microsoft Azure IoT Suite for understanding and experimentation

I want to use Microsoft Azure IoT Suite for understanding and experimentation.

Basically I want to develop a sample application using Azure IoT.

For that I click on link “Free Trial” -> “Try It Now“, options available on Microsoft Azure IoT web site.

Then It take me to the page where I need to sign up with page title as Microsoft Azure.

If I use my personal account to log in to Microsoft Azure web site, on sign up page for Azure IoT it asks me credit card details.

And when I use my professional account (provided by my company) then it does not ask for credit card details, why so?

Also when I login to Microsoft Azure IoT using my professional account and when sign up for Microsoft Azure,

will it get charged to my professional account?

For now I need free trial only.

Pradeep_Patil, Mar 30, 2016
  3. Free trial version of Microsoft Azure IoT Suite for understanding and experimentation

This question is outside the scope of this site (for consumers) and to be sure you get the best (and quickest) answer it should be asked either on Technet (for IT Pro's) or MSDN (for developers)
    Technet forumss/en-US/home

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forum

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Mar 30, 2016
Thema:

Azure IoT Suite now available

1. Azure IoT Suite now available - Similar Threads - Azure IoT Suite

2. IoT Edge 1.0.9 generally available now

in Windows 10 News
    IoT Edge 1.0.9 generally available now: It's a week that keeps on giving for IoT Edgers, the long awaited 1.0.9 release is generally available now! There are three central themes to this release - quality, quality and quality! The team has made several connectivity improvements and fixes to keep modules connected...
  3. Announcing Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 general availability

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 general availability: We are excited to announce the general availability of Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2. The Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent is an open-source, ready-to-build and package solution for Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Windows 10 IoT Core operating systems that provides you...
  4. Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 Public Preview now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 Public Preview now available: We are excited to announce the availability of the public preview of Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 for Windows 10 IoT. Customers across industries, whether in an industrial setting or retail environment, are looking for ways to remotely provision and manage their IoT...
  5. Announcing Azure DNS General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Azure DNS General Availability: Today, we are excited to announce the General Availability of Azure DNS. As a global service, it is available for use in all public Azure regions. We announced the Public Preview of Azure DNS at the Ignite conference in May of last year. Since then the service has been...
  6. Always Encrypted now generally available in Azure SQL Database

in Windows 10 News
    Always Encrypted now generally available in Azure SQL Database: Today we are announcing the general availability of Always Encrypted in Azure SQL Database. Always Encrypted is an industry-first solution offering unparalleled data security against breaches involving the theft of critical data such as social security or credit card...
  7. Windows IoT Core and Azure IoT Hub – Putting the ‘I’ in IoT

in Windows 10 News
    Windows IoT Core and Azure IoT Hub – Putting the ‘I’ in IoT: Hello, Makers! Earlier this year, we announced the availability of Windows IoT Core – a new edition of Windows designed for maker boards and small devices. We’ve been busy the past few months continuing to make improvements to the platform, with the goal of making Windows...
  8. Kafka Connect for Azure IoT Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Kafka Connect for Azure IoT Hub: In Azure IoT, we believe in empowering developers to build IoT solutions with the technologies of their choice. Today I’m excited to announce the release of Kafka Connect for Azure IoT Hub. This new Kafka Source Connector can be used to read telemetry data from devices...
  9. Device to Device Communication with Azure IoT Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Device to Device Communication with Azure IoT Hub: We’ve already seen how to get your devices to send data to the cloud. In most cases, the data is then processed by various Azure services. However, in some cases the cloud is nothing more than a means of communication between two devices. Imagine a Raspberry Pi connected...
  10. Announcing the availability of Azure App Service

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the availability of Azure App Service: [img] In a mobile-first, cloud-first world, companies are using apps to connect with and better engage their customers, partners, and employees anywhere, and on any device. They are relying on developers to build those apps with increasing speed –that can connect to...