Windows 10: Azure P2S Basic Gateway

Discus and support Azure P2S Basic Gateway in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have configured Azure P2S Basic gateway in my azure environment. When i try to install the Azure client in domain users account, we are not able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Manikandan S, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Azure P2S Basic Gateway

I have configured Azure P2S Basic gateway in my azure environment. When i try to install the Azure client in domain users account, we are not able to do it. But users having administration rights, are able to install it.Can you please let us know how to proceed connecting to basic gateway for all domain users?Also if not please let us know a solution how to use this Basic gateway for my environmentdomain usersTotal number of users in my Environments is less than 20We have created the VM in Azure and promoted it as a DC.Just want to connect to this azure VM using this Basic gateway.Also when

:)

Manikandan S, Aug 5, 2022
  2. SB-Chris Win User

Azure client P2S VPN profile will not install

I am unable to connect to my Azure Virtual Gateway via P2S VPN.

I have followed the instructions provided by Microsoft
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/vpn-gateway/vpn-gateway-howto-point-to-site-resource-manager-portal
    and was able to accomplish all of them without error until I got to step 12.

When I attempt to run the executable VpnClientSetupAmd64.exe it flags it as malware by Windows Defender SmartScreen, which is a little annoying. I would assume Microsoft would have certified their own software.

I tried to manually set up the VPN profile and got the error "The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value". Which sounds like a certificate error. I would like to connect to my virtual network through a P2S VPN connection.

Please advise how I may correct this issue. I would like to connect to my virtual network through a P2S VPN connection.

SB-Chris, Aug 5, 2022
  3. azure p2s and express route gw integration

I have an usecase, where i need to configure p2s in azure, as well as express route. one gw for p2s and one for express route. i want that vpn client who are using p2s should be able to connect to on premise too. how to make it possible

SucharitaChaudhury, Aug 5, 2022
  4. Azure P2S Basic Gateway

JeremyCountings, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

Azure P2S Basic Gateway

1. Azure P2S Basic Gateway - Similar Threads - Azure P2S Basic

2. Azure P2S Basic Gateway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure P2S Basic Gateway: I have configured Azure P2S Basic gateway in my azure environment. When i try to install the Azure client in domain users account, we are not able to do it. But users having administration rights, are able to install it.Can you please let us know how to proceed connecting to...
  3. Azure P2S Basic Gateway

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure P2S Basic Gateway: I have configured Azure P2S Basic gateway in my azure environment. When i try to install the Azure client in domain users account, we are not able to do it. But users having administration rights, are able to install it.Can you please let us know how to proceed connecting to...
  4. azure p2s and express route gw integration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    azure p2s and express route gw integration: I have an usecase, where i need to configure p2s in azure, as well as express route. one gw for p2s and one for express route. i want that vpn client who are using p2s should be able to connect to on premise too. how to make it possible...
  5. azure p2s and express route gw integration

azure p2s and express route gw integration: I have an usecase, where i need to configure p2s in azure, as well as express route. one gw for p2s and one for express route. i want that vpn client who are using p2s should be able to connect to on premise too. how to make it possible...
  6. Windows 2019 RD Gateway Azure Multifactor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 2019 RD Gateway Azure Multifactor: I have recently setup a new Remote Desktop Gateway/Farm which is Windows 2019 and have setup azure multifactor on it - this points to a Windows 2016 NPS, which in turn authenticates the Multifactor as per the MS article...
  7. Windows 2019 RD Gateway Azure Multifactor

Windows 2019 RD Gateway Azure Multifactor: I have recently setup a new Remote Desktop Gateway/Farm which is Windows 2019 and have setup azure multifactor on it - this points to a Windows 2016 NPS, which in turn authenticates the Multifactor as per the MS article...
  8. Windows 2019 RD Gateway Azure Multifactor

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Issue with resolving hostnames while connected to p2s Azure VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with resolving hostnames while connected to p2s Azure VPN: Hi all. Our company have different web apps and web servers hosted at Azure. All people connects to private IPs of those resources via Azure p2s VPN. All was good but on some Windows 10 workstations we faced an issue. Some howe it resolves not private but public IPs. Looks...
  10. Azure client P2S VPN profile will not install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Azure client P2S VPN profile will not install: I am unable to connect to my Azure Virtual Gateway via P2S VPN. I have followed the instructions provided by Microsoft https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/vpn-gateway/vpn-gateway-howto-point-to-site-resource-manager-portal and was able to accomplish all of them without...