Windows 10: Azure Portal Adding Permissions

Discus and support Azure Portal Adding Permissions in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Team, In Azure portal after adding API permissions for an app in App Registrations, we are not getting consent screen. Microsoft says that if we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Yanala Priyanka, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Azure Portal Adding Permissions

Hi Team,

In Azure portal after adding API permissions for an app in App Registrations, we are not getting consent screen. Microsoft says that if we add permissions to an app registration, end users are prompted with consent screen.

Earlier we used to get consent screen every time, to avoid that we made some changes in oauth URL.

prompt=select_account
    scope=/.default

After these changes, end user is not getting consent screen even if we add new permissions to app registration.

Please help.

Thanks,
    Priyanka.

:)

Yanala Priyanka, Aug 27, 2020
  2. EvanQue Win User

Azure portal operating by coding

There are a lot of resources that can be created on Azure portal.

Can I do all the operating in C# code?

I want to create a notififcationhubs without any operating on Azure portal.

(Now I have to create a notificationhub on Azure portal to get the connectionstring for my project,

can I do all the operating in my project?)

Does it have to use powershell or other simple way ?

thanks

EvanQue, Aug 27, 2020
  3. SarahKong Win User
    SarahKong, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Waka Win User

Azure Portal Adding Permissions

How do I grant access to an Azure AD user?

Based on my test, we can't grant direct access of on-prem resources to Windows 10 Azure AD joined devices. Member servers on your domain or local computer can't translate a request to grant permissions to an Azure AD user account.

Local admin should have no rights to change the permission with Azure Accounts, Azure accounts should be managed through Azure portal.

Thema:

Azure Portal Adding Permissions

1. Azure Portal Adding Permissions - Similar Threads - Azure Portal Adding

2. Azure portal login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure portal login issue: Hi., when im trying to login in Azure portal, its asking for sign in and password and received a verification code to mobile after that its not login. Saying that "We couldn’t sign you in. Please try again." trying from last 2 days did all the chance but not happening. Kindly...
  3. Azure portal login issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure portal login issue: Hi., when im trying to login in Azure portal, its asking for sign in and password and received a verification code to mobile after that its not login. Saying that "We couldn’t sign you in. Please try again." trying from last 2 days did all the chance but not happening. Kindly...
  4. Azure AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure AD: Hello there, If I have to install a software in 100 Laptop, how can I do it without have on promise Active Directory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-ad/7657e31f-c97e-4524-9196-faebcf264e84
  5. Azure AD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure AD: Hello there, If I have to install a software in 100 Laptop, how can I do it without have on promise Active Directory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-ad/7657e31f-c97e-4524-9196-faebcf264e84
  6. Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD: Hi,Currently we have our on-premise AD syncing to our Azure AD. We want to remove our on-premise AD and move all of our users to Azure AD. Since every user is already synced to our Azure AD, can we shut down our on-premise AD and connect our computers to the Azure AD? Will...
  7. Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD: Hi,Currently we have our on-premise AD syncing to our Azure AD. We want to remove our on-premise AD and move all of our users to Azure AD. Since every user is already synced to our Azure AD, can we shut down our on-premise AD and connect our computers to the Azure AD? Will...
  8. Azure AD Connector

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Azure AD Connector: If I have one Azure Ad connector at one data center. If there was a disaster or during DR testing, I power down the the Azure AD connector and bring it up a copy/replicated/backup on the other data center. Same VLan no change to the machine. Then run it for a day then delete...
  9. Azure Portal Client Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Azure Portal Client Apps: Is there any way to assign a specific user group to all apps in some sort of batch process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-portal-client-apps/525973d1-0a8a-482c-8f68-8d8b78118188
  10. On-prem to azure ad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On-prem to azure ad: Hi, We have some customers that wants to take all services to azure. We have sett up ad sync so users are loaded up and computers are azurr ad registered. We are trying to find the best way to automate the transfer for the computers. What is the best approach. The...