Windows 10: Azure Portal Client Apps

Discus and support Azure Portal Client Apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there any way to assign a specific user group to all apps in some sort of batch process?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StMaSi, Apr 27, 2020.

1. StMaSi Win User

Azure Portal Client Apps

Is there any way to assign a specific user group to all apps in some sort of batch process?

:)

StMaSi, Apr 27, 2020
  2. EvanQue Win User

Azure portal operating by coding

There are a lot of resources that can be created on Azure portal.

Can I do all the operating in C# code?

I want to create a notififcationhubs without any operating on Azure portal.

(Now I have to create a notificationhub on Azure portal to get the connectionstring for my project,

can I do all the operating in my project?)

Does it have to use powershell or other simple way ?

thanks

EvanQue, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Error Code: 715-123170 when downloading Windows from azure portal education

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while downloading Windows from Azure Portal.

You have reached the consumer support forum, and the issue you are facing is supported by Commercial support team. Let me point you in the right direction of support.

As you are using Azure Portal and if you have a subscription of Azure then I would suggest you to raise a

support ticket
    through Azure Portal. You can also get Technical Support through

Azure DevOps Services support

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Azure Portal Client Apps

Edge > Azure Portal > Edge > Azure Portal > HTML 5 Storage Capacity Exceeded

Yes I already opened a ticket for direct assistance. I can still access the Azure portal from Chrome so it's is a severity C case.

SpicyMikey, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Azure Portal Client Apps

1. Azure Portal Client Apps - Similar Threads - Azure Portal Client

2. Azure portal login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure portal login issue: Hi., when im trying to login in Azure portal, its asking for sign in and password and received a verification code to mobile after that its not login. Saying that "We couldn’t sign you in. Please try again." trying from last 2 days did all the chance but not happening. Kindly...
  3. Azure portal login issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure portal login issue: Hi., when im trying to login in Azure portal, its asking for sign in and password and received a verification code to mobile after that its not login. Saying that "We couldn’t sign you in. Please try again." trying from last 2 days did all the chance but not happening. Kindly...
  4. This app can't open -- Azure VPN Client error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't open -- Azure VPN Client error: When trying to open Azure VPN several users are getting an error stating:This app can't openThere's a problem with Azure VPN Client. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator.[ Copy to clipboard] [Close]I can't find anywhere...
  5. This app can't open -- Azure VPN Client error

This app can't open -- Azure VPN Client error: When trying to open Azure VPN several users are getting an error stating:This app can't openThere's a problem with Azure VPN Client. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator.[ Copy to clipboard] [Close]I can't find anywhere...
  6. This app can't open -- Azure VPN Client error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Azure VPN Client Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN Client Error: Has anyone encountered this error with an Azure VPN client before: Status = VPN Platform did not trigger connection.I use AAD to sign inIt was working perfectly for about a week. I then logged onto a server that was not a company device and signed in on my outlook so I could...
  8. Azure VPN Client Error

Azure VPN Client Error: Has anyone encountered this error with an Azure VPN client before: Status = VPN Platform did not trigger connection.I use AAD to sign inIt was working perfectly for about a week. I then logged onto a server that was not a company device and signed in on my outlook so I could...
  9. Azure VPN Client

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Azure VPN Client: Please can someone provide an install package for the Azure VPN Client as we are unable to install from the Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-vpn-client/a5909ba1-fba3-48e8-812e-d37cd72d12fe
  10. Azure Portal Adding Permissions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Azure Portal Adding Permissions: Hi Team, In Azure portal after adding API permissions for an app in App Registrations, we are not getting consent screen. Microsoft says that if we add permissions to an app registration, end users are prompted with consent screen. Earlier we used to get consent screen...