Windows 10: Azure Sentinel integration with 3rd party

Discus and support Azure Sentinel integration with 3rd party in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Team, I would like to know if there was any way to integrate our 3rd party antivirus to Azure Sentinel to collect the logs. I am aware that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lintu Oommen, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Azure Sentinel integration with 3rd party

Hello Team,

I would like to know if there was any way to integrate our 3rd party antivirus to Azure Sentinel to collect the logs.

I am aware that we have connector for specific apps to do he same, but this was not available. Security applications like Trend Micro, Kaspersky etc..?

Could some one help me?

:)

Lintu Oommen, Oct 22, 2020
  2. john zuh Win User

Unable to enroll Device into Azure AD using 3rd Party On-Premise MDM

Turns out this is a known bug by the 3rd Party MDM provider (mobileiron) and there is a simple fix for it. These are a combination of regex entries[0-9] appended to URI parameters. This fix applies only to the latest Windows 10 Builds i.e from 1809, 1903 upwards that were impacted. So anyone enrolling with the latest builds (i.e 1809 updwards)should get in touch with their mobileiron provider for this fix immediately.

The temporal workaround in my case was to roll back to 17134 and earllier windows builds, tested and finally works as expected. I am in touch with Mobileiron regarding these Regex entries.

Follow this link for further details -> Unable to enroll Device into Azure AD using 3rd Party On-Premise MDM for solution.

in a nutshell if you want to avoid this error message in your test environment whiles waiting for the permanent fix from Mobileiron just roll back to the earlier windows version as stated above and go through the configuration and enrollment steps once again as a workaround. Should work.

john zuh, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Crush157 Win User

Azure Sentinel integration with 3rd party

Hijack iCloud integration to access to CalDav server.

I have just got a Windows Phone (Lumia 630, WP8.1).

I need to access a 3rd party CalDav server, but it seems that there is no generic CalDav support.

However, a bit of searching suggests that setting up iCloud integration and then changing the address of the CalDav server to point to the one that you want should work.

So I...

• Set up iCloud integration.
    • Checked that calendar integration worked both ways.
    • Changed the CalDav server address to point to 3rd party CalDav server.

This half works:

• I can create an event on the phone, and it get's written successfully to the calendar on the server.
    • But I can't see any events (including the one I just created) from the phone.
    Has anyone got this approach to work successfully, or have any suggestions as to what to do to get it all working?

Crush157, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Azure Sentinel integration with 3rd party

1. Azure Sentinel integration with 3rd party - Similar Threads - Azure Sentinel integration

2. Windows Server: no integration for 3rd party "providers" in "security center"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server: no integration for 3rd party "providers" in "security center"?: We're seeing Windows Defender and Palo Alto Cortex XDR fighting for resources on a number of our Windows Server instances......and noticed that "Cortex XDR" is not listed as a "provider" in Windows Security Center despite having been installed.clicking on "Manage providers"...
  3. Windows Server: no integration for 3rd party "providers" in "security center"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server: no integration for 3rd party "providers" in "security center"?: We're seeing Windows Defender and Palo Alto Cortex XDR fighting for resources on a number of our Windows Server instances......and noticed that "Cortex XDR" is not listed as a "provider" in Windows Security Center despite having been installed.clicking on "Manage providers"...
  4. Linking 3rd parties.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  5. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  6. Linking 3rd parties.

7. 3rd party webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3rd party webcam: I recently installed a 3rd party webcam to my Windows 10 XPS 13. I often have to restart to access it. I don't want disable the integrated camera because it works to identify me. I would like to make the new Webcam the default. When I follow instructions and right click on...
  8. 3rd party sites

3rd party sites: Why can I not access websites that are emailed to me. For example,,, if someone emails me a money transfer,,, it will not open to the banking page. If "Prevention" sends me a link to health topic,,,, I cannot open it. Please help! :-...
  9. 3rd Party Company

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    3rd Party Company: I did a search for MS tech support and 855-345-8210 was a search result, so I called the number. I needed help with Outlook. The rep said MS no longer supported Outlook, and they were the company that handled Outlook support. I gave them access to my computer. They fixed the...
  10. 3rd party utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd party utilities: A ms phone tech once told me to not use any 3rd party utilities such as ccleaner (and there are many others) and just rely on Windows to take care of everything. Before he told me this, I had used ccleaner and it seemed to clean a lot of stuff. Frankly I never noticed a...