Windows 10: Azure Sphere Home OS?

Discus and support Azure Sphere Home OS? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Will there be a Home OS for Azure Sphere Linux? With a feature to enable compatibility with Windows programs that is disabled by default?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Core_666, Jul 27, 2023.

1. Core_666 Win User

Azure Sphere Home OS?

Will there be a Home OS for Azure Sphere Linux? With a feature to enable compatibility with Windows programs that is disabled by default?

:)

Core_666, Jul 27, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Introducing Azure Sphere

Source: From research idea to research-powered product: behind the scenes with Azure Sphere - Microsoft Research

See also: Introducing Microsoft Azure Sphere: Secure and power the intelligent edge | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, Jul 27, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Introducing Azure Sphere

Source: From research idea to research-powered product: behind the scenes with Azure Sphere - Microsoft Research

See also: Introducing Microsoft Azure Sphere: Secure and power the intelligent edge | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, Jul 27, 2023
  4. Azure Sphere Home OS?

Photo-sphere

Is there a plan to add support for viewing photo-spheres to the windows photo viewer? Similarly, I hope that windows devices with a camera will soon support taking photo sphere pictures!

Dan

Daniel McJacobson, Jul 27, 2023
Thema:

Azure Sphere Home OS?

1. Azure Sphere Home OS? - Similar Threads - Azure Sphere Home

2. Accidentally installed Dev Home Azure Extension Preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally installed Dev Home Azure Extension Preview: As per the title, is this safe to uninstall under programmes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-installed-dev-home-azure-extension/54b6fc46-602e-43d7-9370-2237479e88e2
  3. Accidentally installed Dev Home Azure Extension Preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally installed Dev Home Azure Extension Preview: As per the title, is this safe to uninstall under programmes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-installed-dev-home-azure-extension/54b6fc46-602e-43d7-9370-2237479e88e2
  4. Azure Sphere Home OS?

Azure Sphere Home OS?: Will there be a Home OS for Azure Sphere Linux? With a feature to enable compatibility with Windows programs that is disabled by default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-sphere-home-os/246c92e6-678a-4bdb-a0d8-441b0625e116
  5. Transfer from Enterprise OS licensing to Home OS Licensing

Transfer from Enterprise OS licensing to Home OS Licensing: My wife was given her machine from work which had a windows enterprise license. I am having it restored to factory settings but was told by the technician it would need a new OS key because the enterprise key would no longer work because it would not get security updates. 1....
  6. Transfer from Enterprise OS licensing to Home OS Licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer from Enterprise OS licensing to Home OS Licensing: My wife was given her machine from work which had a windows enterprise license. I am having it restored to factory settings but was told by the technician it would need a new OS key because the enterprise key would no longer work because it would not get security updates. 1....
  7. Transfer from Enterprise OS licensing to Home OS Licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. MS AZURE OS License for Students

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS AZURE OS License for Students: Hey there! So I connected with MS Azure via my University account and got access to different Windows OS Versions and even enabled 100$ to use over a certain period for software. I just bought a new laptop without OS that I primarily use for Uni and like to install Windows...
  9. Windows 10 Home OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home OS: Where can I find out how to share specific admin added programs with a (admin account) with a family member account on the same PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-os/6cf5906d-c7ff-42ae-8bfb-392247bd764c
  10. Microsoft Introducing Azure Sphere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Introducing Azure Sphere: [MEDIA] At RSA Conference 2018, Microsoft announced Azure Sphere, previewing a unique new solution to help connect and secure the most populous category of computing today: the tens of billions of devices powered by microcontrollers (MCUs). Azure Sphere represents an...