Windows 10: Azure Subscription

Discus and support Azure Subscription in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Me and my friends are working on a project and they were able to take the azure subscription using their card but my card is not working and unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rucui_5n4, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Rucui_5n4 Win User

Azure Subscription

Me and my friends are working on a project and they were able to take the azure subscription using their card but my card is not working and unable to take the subscription. Tired with my second card and the same problem.

:)

Rucui_5n4, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Filip VT Win User

Azure - This location is not available for subscription

In Azure, trying to create a new SQL server on a brand new subscription results in:

"This location is not available for subscription"

no matter what location I try.

I don't have access to a support plan for that subscription, and the free chat is not available either.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

F

Azure Subscription b78d913e-f24e-464a-a098-e607275796f2?upload=true.png

Filip VT, Dec 26, 2020
  3. About transfer of Azure subscription

Hi,

Your question is outside the scope of this Community.

I suggest that you repost at the MSDN Azure Forums:

Msdn forums

TechNet Azure Forums:

Technet forums

TechNet Forums:

Technet forums

Or MSDN Forums:

Msdn forums

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Azure Subscription

Bill Smithers, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Azure Subscription

1. Azure Subscription - Similar Threads - Azure Subscription

2. Laptop Azure Account Deletion Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Azure Account Deletion Issue: We are moving everyone at our company over from local accounts to Azure-linked accounts. On my laptop, I wanted to see what would happen if someone else logged into it using their Microsoft credentials. They were able to do so successfully. They now show up in the log in...
  3. Laptop Azure Account Deletion Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Azure Account Deletion Issue: We are moving everyone at our company over from local accounts to Azure-linked accounts. On my laptop, I wanted to see what would happen if someone else logged into it using their Microsoft credentials. They were able to do so successfully. They now show up in the log in...
  4. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  5. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  6. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Managed and Unmanaged Devices to Azure SSO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Managed and Unmanaged Devices to Azure SSO: We are trying to implement Restricted access to our Workday application using the Azure SSO. We thought of using the this URI http://schemas.microsoft.com/2012/01/devicecontext/claims/ismanaged to determine whether the device is managed or not based on that attribute we want...
  8. I am being signed up for an Azure subscription without my permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am being signed up for an Azure subscription without my permission: I am being signed up for an Azure subscription. I received an error message every time I try to log in to the Azure portal to cancel the subscription. Is there somewhere that I could report this to or another way to cancel the subscription?...
  9. I am being signed up for an Azure subscription without my permission

I am being signed up for an Azure subscription without my permission: I am being signed up for an Azure subscription. I received an error message every time I try to log in to the Azure portal to cancel the subscription. Is there somewhere that I could report this to or another way to cancel the subscription?...
  10. Cannot activate Windows 10 Enterprise subscription license for Azure AD Joined device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Windows 10 Enterprise subscription license for Azure AD Joined device: Here is the current situation: I have a Windows 10 Enterprise device that I cannot activate: https://imgur.com/1pqQf89 Error message: We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your...