Windows 10: Azure VM export

Discus and support Azure VM export in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Alli have two tenants in Azure, There is no connectivity from Tenant 1 to Tenant 2. i have VM provisioned in Azure Tenant1. The VM is joined to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KristoffJ, Mar 22, 2022.

1. KristoffJ Win User

Azure VM export

Hi Alli have two tenants in Azure, There is no connectivity from Tenant 1 to Tenant 2. i have VM provisioned in Azure Tenant1. The VM is joined to the domain. I want to export this VM from Tenant1 and import it in Tenant2.The user in Tenant 2 should be able to login using local admin rights. i have shutdown the VM i dont want to run sysprep, since the purpose is for security testing this vm in tenant2, if i run sysprep will it break any group policies or software guids if i export the disk and copy to storage account using AZCopy . Then i will export the vhd file and import it in Tenant 2 st

:)

KristoffJ, Mar 22, 2022

2. Azure Guest VM

I have created Few VMs in Windows Server 2016 Hosted in Azure. When I open the VMs in full screen mode, i don't see any options to move back to Base System i.e Windows Server 2016

Any help here ?

SabarishNatarajan, Mar 22, 2022
  3. Using Azure VM as KMS server

Hello Everyone,

I have Azure subscription and have created windows 10 vm on azure. Now I want to configure this vm as KMS host to activate my local windows 10 clients machines. I have KMS host key. Can anyone provide me a guide or something like that? I have all necessary
    resources to do this but I have no enough experiences on azure.

Thanks in advances!

Ilyas Novruzlu, Mar 22, 2022
  4. Azure VM export

The correct way to mount an Azure Windows Share

Here is my goal:

• I'd like to have an Azure Windows Share folder that I can mount both in my Windows Azure VM and on my Local Computer.
    • I'd like to be able to read and write to files in this share from both the Azure VM and my Local Computer
    • I am not necessarily trying to use a VPN
    Here is my starting point:

• I have a Windows Azure account
    • I have used the PowerShell scripts to create a Windows Azure VM (With Windows Server 2016 DataCenter)
    • I have logged into my Azure VM
    • I have created a Storage Account (with an Account Key) in my Azure Portal
    • I have attempted to follow the instructions in this article: Mount SMB Azure file share on Windows | Microsoft Docs
    Here is my problem:

• I am confused on when it says to open Port 445. Port 445 appears to be open on the VM, but the share should be separate from the VM, correct? Where then am I supposed to open port 445? Is there a different machine that I should be accessing via PowerShell
      commands?

Also, is there another way to accomplish my goal (see "Here is my goal" section above") given where I am starting from?

Michael Plautz, Mar 22, 2022
Thema:

Azure VM export

1. Azure VM export - Similar Threads - Azure export

2. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue: Hi All,I am running VSCode on Windows 10.I am getting the below error when running AZ Modules. These modules work fine in powershellISE.PS C:\Users\admin> connect-AzAccount WARNING: Unable to acquire token for tenant 'organizations' with error 'InteractiveBrowserCredential...
  3. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue: Hi All,I am running VSCode on Windows 10.I am getting the below error when running AZ Modules. These modules work fine in powershellISE.PS C:\Users\admin> connect-AzAccount WARNING: Unable to acquire token for tenant 'organizations' with error 'InteractiveBrowserCredential...
  4. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Azure device sync status shows error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure device sync status shows error: Hi Team,we have migarted the machines from ON-Prem Ad to Azure hybrid, some machine we are facing issye in device sync status, we have troubleshooted the issue with windows uptodate, bios updated and drivers updated, but still facing issue while sync the device, could you...
  6. Azure device sync status shows error

Azure device sync status shows error: Hi Team,we have migarted the machines from ON-Prem Ad to Azure hybrid, some machine we are facing issye in device sync status, we have troubleshooted the issue with windows uptodate, bios updated and drivers updated, but still facing issue while sync the device, could you...
  7. Azure HD can not change to Standard_B1ms issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure HD can not change to Standard_B1ms issue: Dear All, Would like to ask now a day still can choose "Standard_B1ms" ? i deployed azure appliance for veeam, the HD its generated is "Standard_B2s", i shutdown the vm and in disk > size + pferforamnce i only can change from ssd to standard hd but no long...
  8. Export list of users login locations including a bing map office 365 work or school / azure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Export list of users login locations including a bing map office 365 work or school / azure: Hi How can we Export list of user's login locations including a bing map of actual location office 365 work or school / azure This is so that we can tell on a daily basics if someone is login in for outside of the area or country....
  9. Export list of users login locations including a bing map office 365 work or school / azure

Export list of users login locations including a bing map office 365 work or school / azure: Hi How can we Export list of user's login locations including a bing map of actual location office 365 work or school / azure This is so that we can tell on a daily basics if someone is login in for outside of the area or country....
  10. Azure VM export

Azure VM export: Hi Alli have two tenants in Azure, There is no connectivity from Tenant 1 to Tenant 2. i have VM provisioned in Azure Tenant1. The VM is joined to the domain. I want to export this VM from Tenant1 and import it in Tenant2.The user in Tenant 2 should be able to login using...