Windows 10: Azure VM with 50GB root directory

Discus and support Azure VM with 50GB root directory in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I want to spin up a Ubuntu/Centos/RHEL VM having 50GB for root directory.I tried with Standard_D8s_V3 and Standard_D4ads_v5, but no luck.Can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JessieMcKeen, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Azure VM with 50GB root directory

Hi,I want to spin up a Ubuntu/Centos/RHEL VM having 50GB for root directory.I tried with Standard_D8s_V3 and Standard_D4ads_v5, but no luck.Can anyone suggestRegards,Jessie

:)

JessieMcKeen, Mar 28, 2022

2. Azure Guest VM

I have created Few VMs in Windows Server 2016 Hosted in Azure. When I open the VMs in full screen mode, i don't see any options to move back to Base System i.e Windows Server 2016

Any help here ?

SabarishNatarajan, Mar 28, 2022
  3. Using Azure VM as KMS server

Hello Everyone,

I have Azure subscription and have created windows 10 vm on azure. Now I want to configure this vm as KMS host to activate my local windows 10 clients machines. I have KMS host key. Can anyone provide me a guide or something like that? I have all necessary
    resources to do this but I have no enough experiences on azure.

Thanks in advances!

Ilyas Novruzlu, Mar 28, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Azure VM with 50GB root directory

Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/business/20...ing-the-cloud/

Brink, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

Azure VM with 50GB root directory

1. Azure VM with 50GB root directory - Similar Threads - Azure 50GB root

2. azure vm for testing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    azure vm for testing: Hello,I have azure pass and I am able to create azure VM. I am thinking to use it as a sandbox for malware analysis and also logs analysis.When I am done i am going to remove it and create it again. Is this legal i don't want to be banned for my azure subscription?many thanks...
  3. Azure VM with 50GB root directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Azure VM with 50GB root directory: Hi,I want to spin up a Ubuntu/Centos/RHEL VM having 50GB for root directory.I tried with Standard_D8s_V3 and Standard_D4ads_v5, but no luck.Can anyone suggestRegards,Jessie...
  4. Azure VM with 50GB root directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VM with 50GB root directory: Hi,I want to spin up a Ubuntu/Centos/RHEL VM having 50GB for root directory.I tried with Standard_D8s_V3 and Standard_D4ads_v5, but no luck.Can anyone suggestRegards,Jessie...
  5. Azure VM export

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VM export: Hi Alli have two tenants in Azure, There is no connectivity from Tenant 1 to Tenant 2. i have VM provisioned in Azure Tenant1. The VM is joined to the domain. I want to export this VM from Tenant1 and import it in Tenant2.The user in Tenant 2 should be able to login using...
  6. Azure VM export

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure VM export: Hi Alli have two tenants in Azure, There is no connectivity from Tenant 1 to Tenant 2. i have VM provisioned in Azure Tenant1. The VM is joined to the domain. I want to export this VM from Tenant1 and import it in Tenant2.The user in Tenant 2 should be able to login using...
  7. Azure VM not Connecting .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VM not Connecting .: Ok so recently , i Activated my Azure Trial subscription , i Created a VM but A few problems came up , i solved them all but now i have a Major Problem . Everytime i start The connection RDP Protocol It asks for credential , I entered my email credentials , VM Admin...
  8. Azure VM not Connecting .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure VM not Connecting .: Ok so recently , i Activated my Azure Trial subscription , i Created a VM but A few problems came up , i solved them all but now i have a Major Problem . Everytime i start The connection RDP Protocol It asks for credential , I entered my email credentials , VM Admin...
  9. Azure VM not Connecting .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Quixxxx.tmp directories on root

in Windows 10 Support
    Quixxxx.tmp directories on root: I have all these directories starting with Qui...tmp on one of my laptops. about 20-30 of them, all empty. I get nothing via google. Anyone ever seen this? 67218