Windows 10: Azure VPN Client - Configuration options

Discus and support Azure VPN Client - Configuration options in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I'm currently deploying the Azure VPN Client in a enterprise environment to several users. However, I noticed that there are not many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kevin Maatman, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Azure VPN Client - Configuration options

Hello everyone,I'm currently deploying the Azure VPN Client in a enterprise environment to several users. However, I noticed that there are not many settings that can be configured during the installation. Below an overview of settings I would like to have configured during the installation, or afterwards by modifying a registry key or implementing a group policy.Azure VPN Client to be configured with the setting "Compact mode" enabled. By default this setting is not enabled and needs to be enabled by the user.Azure VPN Client prompts "there is a new update available". I would like the "chec

:)

Kevin Maatman, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

Azure VPN Client - Configuration options

1. Azure VPN Client - Configuration options - Similar Threads - Azure VPN Client

2. Azure VPN Client Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN Client Error: Has anyone encountered this error with an Azure VPN client before: Status = VPN Platform did not trigger connection.I use AAD to sign inIt was working perfectly for about a week. I then logged onto a server that was not a company device and signed in on my outlook so I could...
  3. Azure VPN Client Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure VPN Client Error: Has anyone encountered this error with an Azure VPN client before: Status = VPN Platform did not trigger connection.I use AAD to sign inIt was working perfectly for about a week. I then logged onto a server that was not a company device and signed in on my outlook so I could...
  4. Azure VPN Client - Configuration options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN Client - Configuration options: Hello everyone,I'm currently deploying the Azure VPN Client in a enterprise environment to several users. However, I noticed that there are not many settings that can be configured during the installation. Below an overview of settings I would like to have configured during...
  5. Azure VPN Client - Configuration options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Azure VPN Client - Configuration options: Hello everyone,I'm currently deploying the Azure VPN Client in a enterprise environment to several users. However, I noticed that there are not many settings that can be configured during the installation. Below an overview of settings I would like to have configured during...
  6. Azure VPN client connections drop frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN client connections drop frequently: Dear All, Hope you're well and wondering if you could advise or guide me to the right direction for below :At our organization, we have moved our VPN connection method from Pulse Secure VPN to Azure VPN client connection, Found that Azure VPN client connection drops...
  7. Azure VPN client connections drop frequently

Azure VPN client connections drop frequently: Dear All, Hope you're well and wondering if you could advise or guide me to the right direction for below :At our organization, we have moved our VPN connection method from Pulse Secure VPN to Azure VPN client connection, Found that Azure VPN client connection drops...
  8. Azure VPN Client does not minimize to tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN Client does not minimize to tray: The Azure VPN Client app does not properly minimize to the tray, and instead takes up real estate on my taskbar.Is this a bug or am I overlooking a setting?...
  9. Azure VPN Client does not minimize to tray

Azure VPN Client does not minimize to tray: The Azure VPN Client app does not properly minimize to the tray, and instead takes up real estate on my taskbar.Is this a bug or am I overlooking a setting?...
  10. Azure VPN Client

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Azure VPN Client: Please can someone provide an install package for the Azure VPN Client as we are unable to install from the Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-vpn-client/a5909ba1-fba3-48e8-812e-d37cd72d12fe