Windows 10: Azure VPN keyset error

Discus and support Azure VPN keyset error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am getting the below message when attempting connection to an Azure VPN, after a user said they had a Dell technician perform work on the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PeterBadAtPC, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Azure VPN keyset error

I am getting the below message when attempting connection to an Azure VPN, after a user said they had a Dell technician perform work on the motherboard, has anyone else seen this and knows of a solution?

Azure VPN keyset error 07f6135d-46c4-420b-bfcf-311b0330092e?upload=true.png

:)

PeterBadAtPC, Mar 16, 2021

2. Azure VPN issue

Hi Ankita, I'm sorry about that, you may also try visiting this link. This will provide you more troubleshooting steps that might help

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/vpn-gate...

JeremyCountings, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Mar 16, 2021
  4. SB-Chris Win User

Azure VPN keyset error

Azure client P2S VPN profile will not install

I am unable to connect to my Azure Virtual Gateway via P2S VPN.

I have followed the instructions provided by Microsoft
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/vpn-gateway/vpn-gateway-howto-point-to-site-resource-manager-portal
    and was able to accomplish all of them without error until I got to step 12.

When I attempt to run the executable VpnClientSetupAmd64.exe it flags it as malware by Windows Defender SmartScreen, which is a little annoying. I would assume Microsoft would have certified their own software.

I tried to manually set up the VPN profile and got the error "The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value". Which sounds like a certificate error. I would like to connect to my virtual network through a P2S VPN connection.

Please advise how I may correct this issue. I would like to connect to my virtual network through a P2S VPN connection.

SB-Chris, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Azure VPN keyset error

1. Azure VPN keyset error - Similar Threads - Azure VPN keyset

2. This app can't open -- Azure VPN Client error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't open -- Azure VPN Client error: When trying to open Azure VPN several users are getting an error stating:This app can't openThere's a problem with Azure VPN Client. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator.[ Copy to clipboard] [Close]I can't find anywhere...
  3. This app can't open -- Azure VPN Client error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app can't open -- Azure VPN Client error: When trying to open Azure VPN several users are getting an error stating:This app can't openThere's a problem with Azure VPN Client. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator.[ Copy to clipboard] [Close]I can't find anywhere...
  4. Azure VPN Client Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN Client Error: Has anyone encountered this error with an Azure VPN client before: Status = VPN Platform did not trigger connection.I use AAD to sign inIt was working perfectly for about a week. I then logged onto a server that was not a company device and signed in on my outlook so I could...
  5. Azure VPN Client Error

Azure VPN Client Error: Has anyone encountered this error with an Azure VPN client before: Status = VPN Platform did not trigger connection.I use AAD to sign inIt was working perfectly for about a week. I then logged onto a server that was not a company device and signed in on my outlook so I could...
  6. TPM error : Keyset does not exist

TPM error : Keyset does not exist: Hi there,I know this question had been asked many many times, but I've never find a solution for it.I'm running a fresh Windows 11 setup. I'm connected to my windows with a E3 account. My computer is Azure AD joined.All is working fine.Now, I want to install Office with my...
  7. TPM error : Keyset does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM error : Keyset does not exist: Hi there,I know this question had been asked many many times, but I've never find a solution for it.I'm running a fresh Windows 11 setup. I'm connected to my windows with a E3 account. My computer is Azure AD joined.All is working fine.Now, I want to install Office with my...
  8. Azure VPN Client

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Azure VPN Client: Please can someone provide an install package for the Azure VPN Client as we are unable to install from the Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-vpn-client/a5909ba1-fba3-48e8-812e-d37cd72d12fe
  9. Azure VPN Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Azure VPN Problem: [ATTACH] I'm getting this error over and over, tried uninstalling WAM Miniports, and re installing them and nothing. Don't have any antiviruses or nothing else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-vpn-problem/7592ee0b-e2e9-4f77-815c-f7ebd8d3588a
  10. Azure VPN issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Azure VPN issue: Hi, I need help to set up Azure vpn. I checked background set up and permission is allowed. Still I am not able to connect. error: vpn platform did not trigger conncetion Eventviewer error: CoId={82C93745-2FD8-44A2-9E87-39818326CBDE}: The user SYSTEM dialed a...