Windows 10: #AzureAD Certificate Based Authentication is Generally Available!

Discus and support #AzureAD Certificate Based Authentication is Generally Available! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Howdy folks! Many big organizations that have certificates have been using the certificate-based authentication feature while it was in preview and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

#AzureAD Certificate Based Authentication is Generally Available!

Source: #AzureAD Certificate Based Authentication is Generally Available! Enterprise Mobility and Security Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 14, 2016

2. WiFi Certificates

WP8 doesn't support certificate based authentication.

Krishna Parab, Dec 14, 2016
  3. svi78 Win User
    Symbian Anna Mail for Exchange not working on Exchange running security settings

: I have changed this post more General, Please check following, if it helps:

Nokia Corporation

You have probably been directed to OWA after a certificate warning. This is the cause for the HTTP error code=440. The server is requiring Forms Based Authentication, which is typical for OWA. All Activesync clients are being directed to the OWA virtual
    directory.

To fix, ensure that publishing rule in ISA (if applicable) for ActiveSync is configured it for Basic Authentication. Also verify that the ActiveSync virtual directory is not configured to use Forms based authentication.

svi78, Dec 14, 2016
Thema:

#AzureAD Certificate Based Authentication is Generally Available!

1. #AzureAD Certificate Based Authentication is Generally Available! - Similar Threads - #AzureAD Certificate Based

2. Specify Certificate for Wired 802.1x Authentication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specify Certificate for Wired 802.1x Authentication: I'm working on implementing 802.1x authentication on our wired/ethernet network using Cisco ISE and the native Windows 10 supplicant. I'll be using machine authentication with certificates. The issue I'm running into is that we have multiple Client Authentication certs all...
  3. Specify Certificate for Wired 802.1x Authentication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Specify Certificate for Wired 802.1x Authentication: I'm working on implementing 802.1x authentication on our wired/ethernet network using Cisco ISE and the native Windows 10 supplicant. I'll be using machine authentication with certificates. The issue I'm running into is that we have multiple Client Authentication certs all...
  4. Specify Certificate for Wired 802.1x Authentication

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. General Availability of PowerShell 7.2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    General Availability of PowerShell 7.2: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qq1j8u/general_availability_of_powershell_72/
  6. Select a certificate for authentication pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Select a certificate for authentication pop up: Hello everyone, I'm new here, I am looking for a solution for the attached pop up: [img] I keep cancelling and it keeps coming back every few hours and even appears to block internet access. In case the attachment is not visible it says: Windows Security Select a...
  7. My win10 certificate of Authenticity did fade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My win10 certificate of Authenticity did fade.: My Win 10 notebook is giving too much trouble. The best solution is to rebuild the Win10 disk. For that I need the product key. The product key on the certificate of Authenticity on the bottom of my notebook did fade. How do I re-install Win10. Amos...
  8. New Chromium based Microsoft Edge now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    New Chromium based Microsoft Edge now generally available: Upgrading to the new Microsoft Edge Download See also: Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter The new Microsoft Edge is now out of preview and available for download, with today’s release of our first Stable channel build...
  9. #AzureAD PowerShell V2.0 is now Generally Available

in Windows 10 News
    #AzureAD PowerShell V2.0 is now Generally Available: Howdy folks, About a month ago, we announced an updated public preview for PowerShell Azure AD v2.0. Today I’m happy to announce that these PowerShell Azure AD v2.0 cmdlets are now generally available (GA)! To give you a rundown on the improvements we’ve made since...
  10. Microsoft Authenticator for Windows 10 Mobile is Generally Available!

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Authenticator for Windows 10 Mobile is Generally Available!: Howdy folks, Back in July we blogged about our plan to combine the two different authenticator apps from Microsoft into one new app, Microsoft Authenticator. Since then, we’ve released the iOS and Android versions of the application and updated them both quite a few times....