Windows 10: B&H Site Links Freeze IE11

Discus and support B&H Site Links Freeze IE11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I can get to (B&H Photo Video) but clicking on any link freezes IE11 and MS Edge. Problem is with this site only. Can I assume it's this website? Any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by capri3156, Mar 28, 2016.

1. capri3156 Win User

B&H Site Links Freeze IE11

I can get to (B&H Photo Video) but clicking on any link freezes IE11 and MS Edge. Problem is with this site only. Can I assume it's this website? Any ideas?

:)

capri3156, Mar 28, 2016
  2. RFsmith7 Win User

Internet Explorer has stopped working

Seems the close bracket got added to the link which I have now corrected.

IE 11 and Adblockplus

Also see ABP thread -
    Adblockplus freezing with IE 11

RFsmith7, Mar 28, 2016
  3. jrowla Win User
    I am having to Reset IE11 about every day to day and a half. I get to the place where IE11 links take an exorbitant time to load. The scroll bar freezes.

I am having to Reset IE11 about every day to day and a half. I get to the place where IE11 links take an exorbitant time to load. The scroll bar freezes.

jrowla, Mar 28, 2016
  4. capri3156 Win User

Never mind. The website was not working for the past few days but it is now working again.

capri3156, Mar 29, 2016
Thema:

1. B&H Site Links Freeze IE11 - Similar Threads - B&H Site Links

2. b, n and space is freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    b, n and space is freezing: b, n and space on my keyboard is freezing. If I don't have used the keyboard in some minutes, I will have to tap b, n, or space several times before its starts working again. Whenever its starting, its gets back to normal. I have a Lenovo Yoga. Thaks!...
  3. Links to sites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Links to sites: When responding to a long email link, nothing happens when I click on the link except a version of the link will briefly appear in the lower left corner of the monitor screen, I don't have a clue where to look. Thanks for any and all help....
  4. How to change H B A to default icon ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change H B A to default icon ?: I'm restart computer icon button Window Position ,Auto Hide, Close change to H B A How to change H B A to default icon? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-h-b-a-to-default-icon/b876fe39-1efa-48c8-9f1d-718522ad15a0
  5. One site (Pinterest) no longer loads in Edge but it will load in IE11.

in Browsers and Email
    One site (Pinterest) no longer loads in Edge but it will load in IE11.: OS: Windows 10 Pro v.1607 Suddenly Pinterest.com fails to load in Edge; a few pins appear but then the page freezes. This same Pinterest account works fine in IE on this same computer and also loads fine in Edge on other computers. Here is what I've tried without success:...
  6. ie11

in Browsers and Email
    ie11: I installed win10 preview 10162,everything fine until I noticed no bookmarks/favorites folder or I wasn't looking in the right places(s). On the start/all programs /windows accessories there was ie so I added it to the desktop clicked on it to preview my favorites and now I...
  7. IE11 Freezes

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Freezes: Hi I'm running Windows 10 and when I use IE11 as the browser, sometimes after a short period of time, the page freezes and gives a "message "Windows is not responding" Windows 10 is fully up to date and this issue doesn't happen when I use "Edge , Chrome or Firefox". I...
  8. IE11 - Blurred Images on pages on some sites

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 - Blurred Images on pages on some sites: Hope someone can help with this problem in IE 11. When I go to some sites there are a number of blurred images. E.G. This Link All Is Well until I click on the main story - then every image in that story is blurred UNLESS it is a still from a Video. The sidebar images...
  9. IE11 does not want to start all web site

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 does not want to start all web site: hay all, when open IE11 in win 10 Pro 32 bit ver.1511, it wont open all site [img] but when i open IE11 run as admin... then works prefect. [img] Chrome and mozilla works like a charm i creating prefect image from dreams for my company but IE11 is pain in...
  10. IE11 on 10139 - Hangs after two or 3 pages on web sites

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 on 10139 - Hangs after two or 3 pages on web sites: Hi there I get IE11 hanging after using two or 3 pages on loads of websites - BBC, even this Forum etc. I can say post a topic and then when I try and read another post IE11 hangs . It's IMO NOT the Forum as this happens on other sites such as BBC say I go to NEWS and then...