Windows 10: b, n and space is freezing

Discus and support b, n and space is freezing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; b, n and space on my keyboard is freezing. If I don't have used the keyboard in some minutes, I will have to tap b, n, or space several times before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Schixo, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Schixo Win User

b, n and space is freezing

b, n and space on my keyboard is freezing. If I don't have used the keyboard in some minutes, I will have to tap b, n, or space several times before its starts working again. Whenever its starting, its gets back to normal. I have a Lenovo Yoga.

Thaks!

:)

Schixo, Mar 21, 2021

2. Keys b, n and space bar not working

I have a dell inspiron 13-5378 (windows 10).

The keys b, n and space bar have stopped responding.

Currently i am using the touch keyboard.

KashyapKhona, Mar 21, 2021
  3. AM2294 Win User
    Keyboard B N Space Arrows Issues

I bought my Dell Inspiron 15 in December, so I've only had it a little over 6 months. For the last week or so, I have been having issues with the B N , . [space] and arrow keys. Note that the M key is fine, as are all other keys in that area.

Things I have tried:

• I have uninstalled and reinstalled keyboard drivers. This used to work sometimes but no longer does.
    • The on-screen keyboard works fine.
    • Plugging in another physical keyboard works fine.

Other things to note:

• In Device Manager, (when no other keyboards are connected to my laptop) there are 3 keyboards listed, two called "HID Keyboard Device" and one called "Standard PS/2 Keyboard". I don't know if having multiple here is a problem, I have uninstalled all of
      them, and only the last one seems to matter.
    • For the first few days of this issue, restarting would unreliably work. Now it doesn't seem to at all.
    • I have treated this laptop much better than all previous laptops such as not eating at it and keeping it mainly on desks rather than my lap.

What else can I do? Or is it "take to a repair shop" time?

AM2294, Mar 21, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

OFFICIAL   Space Engineers (Discussion)

b, n and space is freezing Banner.png

Metacritic
    User Score: 83
    Critic Score: N/A

General:
    Developer: Keen Software House
    Publisher: N/A

Genre: Space Sim, Survival, Sandbox

About the game:

Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works. Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.

Space Engineers utilizes a realistic volumetric-based physics engine: all objects can be assembled, disassembled, damaged and destroyed. The game comes with two game modes: creative and survival.

System Requirements -

• MINIMUM:
      • Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.0 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
      • Memory: 2 GB RAM
      • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT / ATI Radeon HD 3870 / Intel HD Graphics 4000
      • DirectX: Version 9.0c
      • Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
      • Sound Card: DirectX® compatible on-board
      • Additional Notes: No internet connection required to play the game

• RECOMMENDED:
      • Processor: Intel Quad Core i5 @ 2.5 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
      • Memory: 3 GB RAM
      • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 series
      • DirectX: Version 9.0c
      • Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
      • Sound Card: DirectX® compatible on-board

RCoon, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

1. b, n and space is freezing - Similar Threads - space freezing

2. space bar double spaces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    space bar double spaces: A lot of times when I hit the space bar, it double spaces. Not sure why it's happening. It occurs whether or not I'm in Word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar-double-spaces/6cac731a-3934-4441-9f7d-231ef64f4d0c
  3. space bar double spaces

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    space bar double spaces: A lot of times when I hit the space bar, it double spaces. Not sure why it's happening. It occurs whether or not I'm in Word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar-double-spaces/6cac731a-3934-4441-9f7d-231ef64f4d0c
  4. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  5. word app keep freeze and after getting "insufficient memory or disk space word cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word app keep freeze and after getting "insufficient memory or disk space word cannot...: Hi Community,we are getting "insufficient memory or disk space word cannot display font" notification daily and after that word get freeze and we will need to restore the date and restart the computer after.anyone could provide a real explanation and real solution about what...
  6. word app keep freeze and after getting "insufficient memory or disk space word cannot...

word app keep freeze and after getting "insufficient memory or disk space word cannot...: Hi Community,we are getting "insufficient memory or disk space word cannot display font" notification daily and after that word get freeze and we will need to restore the date and restart the computer after.anyone could provide a real explanation and real solution about what...
  7. Random 100% usage on Storage spaces volumes freezes system.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random 100% usage on Storage spaces volumes freezes system.: I have Windows 10 pro, and I have a windows Storage Pool of 65.4 TB, and four 16 TB volumes with parity. Randomly, a volume will peg at 100% utilization. I see no disk activity out of the ordinary in task manager, yet the performance tab shows the volumes pegged for usage....
  8. Random 100% usage on Storage spaces volumes freezes system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random 100% usage on Storage spaces volumes freezes system.: I have Windows 10 pro, and I have a windows Storage Pool of 65.4 TB, and four 16 TB volumes with parity. Randomly, a volume will peg at 100% utilization. I see no disk activity out of the ordinary in task manager, yet the performance tab shows the volumes pegged for usage....
  9. Random 100% usage on Storage spaces volumes freezes system.

10. Deleted files from my Documents tab to free up space; tab freezes up instantly and won't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted files from my Documents tab to free up space; tab freezes up instantly and won't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TravellingTrenton [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5m6n4/deleted_files_from_my_documents_tab_to_free_up/