Windows 10: B&N Nook not recognized

Discus and support B&N Nook not recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good morning, I have a Nook that I am trying to connect to my PC but it does not show up in Device Manager. I found a thread that said to run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TAMHuber, Mar 20, 2020.

1. TAMHuber Win User

B&N Nook not recognized

Good morning, I have a Nook that I am trying to connect to my PC but it does not show up in Device Manager. I found a thread that said to run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, but I am using Windows 10 and that troubleshooter does not exist on my machine. I did not try the second option of uninstalling the USB controllers, because I don't know what it will do to my machine and as I am a teacher working at home, I cannot take a chance on interfering with my interaction with my students. Can anyone please help me figure out how to get my computer to recognize my Nook 1.2.2 version, yes it's old? Thanks!

:)

TAMHuber, Mar 20, 2020

2. NOOK free app

Hi Sukaina,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• Do you get any error while downloading?
    • You face this issue with particular App or all the App?

Please follow the methods mentioned below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key and R key together
      to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter key for the command to execute.

Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.

We suggest you to download the App from Microsoft Store, please refer the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/newsearch/result.aspx?q=NOOK&form=apps

Please reply us back about the status.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 not recognizing Nook Color

I am having a similar problem only it is with a number of USB devices. i.e., my android phone, my Nook Touch, My printer, and flash drives (Haven't tried my Nook Color). It recognizes the devices, beeps, opens file manager to view the files, then looses
    them. Then it recognizes it again. Just keeps going in a loop.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling all the USB devices in Device Manager, new drivers, and new USB cables for the devices. Nothing works and I cannot get to any of my devices. Next step will be to just get rid of Windows 10 since I can't print, can't
    backup any of my devices and can't assess any back drives.

Sparrow_0928, Mar 20, 2020
  4. PJLTEST Win User

B&N Nook not recognized

nook on windows 10

A recent update to the Nook app in the Windows Store broke it on Windows 10. B&N support offered no options except to use an Android or IOS device. Hmmmm..... Now I understand better why the Nook and B&N are going down the tube.

PJLTEST, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

B&N Nook not recognized

1. B&N Nook not recognized - Similar Threads - B&N Nook recognized

2. My keys b/n and spacebar are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keys b/n and spacebar are not working: Done trouble shooting,no breakage... Good as new. Windows 11 dell inspiron 5593 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keys-bn-and-spacebar-are-not-working/1c54df4a-019a-457d-9deb-f236439f410d
  3. My keys b/n and spacebar are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keys b/n and spacebar are not working: Done trouble shooting,no breakage... Good as new. Windows 11 dell inspiron 5593 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keys-bn-and-spacebar-are-not-working/1c54df4a-019a-457d-9deb-f236439f410d
  4. Letters 'B' 'N' 'M' ',' not working when travelling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Letters 'B' 'N' 'M' ',' not working when travelling.: Hello I have a Surface Book and keyboard letters 'b' 'n' 'm' ',' are not working in South America. It is a EU-based machine which works fine back home. The on-screen keyboard is the only workaround. All drivers are up to date. Can anyone assist?...
  5. B/n KEYS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    B/n KEYS: MY "B" and "N" Keys turn on caps lock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bn-keys/fabe3dde-0b18-46f9-9837-8ef15197d08c
  6. b, n and space is freezing

b, n and space is freezing: b, n and space on my keyboard is freezing. If I don't have used the keyboard in some minutes, I will have to tap b, n, or space several times before its starts working again. Whenever its starting, its gets back to normal. I have a Lenovo Yoga. Thaks!...
  7. NOOK Glowlight Plus not recognized by Surface Book with Windows 10

NOOK Glowlight Plus not recognized by Surface Book with Windows 10: Hi, When I try to connect my recently purchased NOOK Glowlight Plus to my Surface Book to transfer PDF files, the PC does not register that a device is connected via USB. Why isn't this working?...
  8. keyboard keys issues- b,m,n and space

keyboard keys issues- b,m,n and space: Hi microsoft team, after typing of letters b,m,n keyboard cursor going to start of the document. and cursor not moving forward until I press Ok. this is a big issue. I have tried to earlier system restore but that not solved issue. i also tried uninstalling the...
  9. Keyboard B N Space Arrows Issues

Keyboard B N Space Arrows Issues: I bought my Dell Inspiron 15 in December, so I've only had it a little over 6 months. For the last week or so, I have been having issues with the B N , . [space] and arrow keys. Note that the M key is fine, as are all other keys in that area. Things I have tried: I have...
  10. N/B/running hot

N/B/running hot: My North Bridge is at 126%. It's on a Asus Crosshair IV Formula Motherboard [img] Now this one I built for my boy and it sat lol for about a year. I'M RIDING IT NOW. Is that to hot for it. I no the N/B gets hotter than S/B due to air flow. And I did have a 3500RPM...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont windows 11 recognize my nook color

2. nook not recognized windows 10