Windows 10: B & O Play for HP

Discus and support B & O Play for HP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP desktop came with Bang & Olufsen premium sound. That functionality seems to have been lost after the upgrade to the October 2018 or the previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jesse Williams, Oct 12, 2018.

1. B & O Play for HP

My HP desktop came with Bang & Olufsen premium sound. That functionality seems to have been lost after the upgrade to the October 2018 or the previous update. Is there a software update from B & O to download? I loved that premium sound, and my computer just doesn't have it anymore. Sure, it has the standard Realtek sound.

- Jesse

:)

Jesse Williams, Oct 12, 2018

2. B&O PLAY

Hi,

You should work with B&O Play Support.

B&O Play Support

https://www.beoplay.com/support

B&O Play

https://www.beoplay.com/

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Oct 12, 2018
  3. B&O PLAY

For the frist time I see this B&O PLAY how do I go about getting it back on my pc I hope you can help me thank you.

AlanPurvis, Oct 12, 2018
  4. B & O Play for HP

"D" drive is full on HP B&O with Win 10

Hello,

Based on the information you've provided, we understand that you're unable to access D: drive on your computer and would like to delete some files. For us to assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which D: drive are you referring to, internal or external drive?
    • What happens when you try to open D: drive, do you get any error message/error code?
    • If yes, would you please mention the error message/error code in the response post?
    • By the way, when did you start noticing this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest checking if you are able to open the drive through Disk management by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select Disk management option.

• Right click on the drive which is inaccessible and select Open option.

• Check if the changes are effective.

We're looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

B & O Play for HP

1. B & O Play for HP - Similar Threads - Play

2. can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox: if I already have it on xbox is it possible to download for free on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-windows-10-edition-on-pc-if-i/d5e87f55-742c-47c4-84d0-d8cab60a700b
  3. Monitor loses Connection while playing Games, Pc works fine though?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor loses Connection while playing Games, Pc works fine though?: Hey since a few days I have the problem that my Monitor loses connection to my PC up to 10 Minutes after I started a game, saying "No signal". My PC is still running, I can still hear the ingame-Sound from my Headset. This only happens when I play a Game, I can be on my PC...
  4. When playing on the farm of Farmville 1 I have hangups nearly every task and I must click...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When playing on the farm of Farmville 1 I have hangups nearly every task and I must click...: When playing on the farm of Farmville 1 I have hangups nearly every task and I must click on the task bar first and then sometimes I need to click on Control to make it work. This has been an on going task since I installed Windows 10. Using Win 10 on laptop. I use...
  5. Failure to play videos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failure to play videos: Ever since I updated my windows, my computer will no longer play videos from any media like youtube, Netflix, and even facebook. How do I resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failure-to-play-videos/b0e3d35e-8b86-46e6-8930-b6e584c03ca0
  6. Windows 10 cant play two audio sources via Optical out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 cant play two audio sources via Optical out: Asrock H87 Using optical out for audio, playing via an AV amp/receiver. When I use Netflix app and use Youtube Chome/FF/Edge the playback simply fails. Tried with various combos, but cant play 2 audio sources at the same time. If i switch to stereo speaks (via green...
  7. BSOD playing games, usually hypervisor or irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing games, usually hypervisor or irql not less or equal: Hi, I have been experiencing intermittent crashing while playing certain games. The errors are almost always HYPERVISOR_ERROR or occasionally IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. The games that typically cause this are Cities Skylines and Two Point Hospital, but games like Factorio,...
  8. Window 10 Crash While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Crash While Playing Games: Hello, I am having an issue where I play games like Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Slay the Spire, Civilization, and my computer will crash. This just started happening today. I have not changed anything on my CPU in the last week or so. The only change from that has been...
  9. Blurry screen issue while playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry screen issue while playing games.: So, I've had pretty much no trouble playing games on my laptop for as long as I've had it. A week or two ago, I booted up a game and the graphics were all messed up. I checked other games and the vast majority of them have the same issue, though some are unaffected. This...
  10. Unable to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: A small ad pops up and plays a video. When it is complete it says Thanks for Watching, but there is no way to close this pop-up to return to the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-play-magic-jigsaw-puzzles/ba18b3d9-288e-4b6f-af54-1434eea52ce2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost bang & olufsen audio on hp laptop

2. b&o play hp

3. hp laptop bang olufsun treiber installieren