Windows 10: B & O Play for HP

Discus and support B & O Play for HP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP desktop came with Bang & Olufsen premium sound. That functionality seems to have been lost after the upgrade to the October 2018 or the previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jesse Williams, Oct 12, 2018.

1. B & O Play for HP

My HP desktop came with Bang & Olufsen premium sound. That functionality seems to have been lost after the upgrade to the October 2018 or the previous update. Is there a software update from B & O to download? I loved that premium sound, and my computer just doesn't have it anymore. Sure, it has the standard Realtek sound.

- Jesse

:)

Jesse Williams, Oct 12, 2018

2. B&O PLAY

Hi,

You should work with B&O Play Support.

B&O Play Support

https://www.beoplay.com/support

B&O Play

https://www.beoplay.com/

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Oct 12, 2018
  3. B&O PLAY

For the frist time I see this B&O PLAY how do I go about getting it back on my pc I hope you can help me thank you.

AlanPurvis, Oct 12, 2018
  4. B & O Play for HP

"D" drive is full on HP B&O with Win 10

Hello,

Based on the information you've provided, we understand that you're unable to access D: drive on your computer and would like to delete some files. For us to assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which D: drive are you referring to, internal or external drive?
    • What happens when you try to open D: drive, do you get any error message/error code?
    • If yes, would you please mention the error message/error code in the response post?
    • By the way, when did you start noticing this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest checking if you are able to open the drive through Disk management by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select Disk management option.

• Right click on the drive which is inaccessible and select Open option.

• Check if the changes are effective.

We're looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

B & O Play for HP

1. B & O Play for HP - Similar Threads - Play

2. all video plays in a zoomed in mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all video plays in a zoomed in mode: all video plays in a zoomed in mode how to back to normal in video mode I need your response asap not paasa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-video-plays-in-a-zoomed-in-mode/50af1c96-eb2d-441b-b729-fe9c7f487aee
  3. Laptop shutsdown and monitor acts weird while playing games and watching movies!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shutsdown and monitor acts weird while playing games and watching movies!!: Ive been playin games and watching movies completely fine on my laptop, Acer Aspire E 15 core i5 8th gen. The issue started when an update or upgrade of windows 10 automatically commenced and it can not be stopped so i trusted it will make my experience better though its...
  4. Play Stores

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Play Stores: Hi All. I'm wondering if it is safely and legally possible to get Google play/iTunes app for on to a Windows 10 laptop. Thanks in advance for any and all help on this. Pat in Tralee, Kerry, Ireland....
  5. Windows disconnecting from Bluetooth speaker when playing audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows disconnecting from Bluetooth speaker when playing audio: Hi! Whenever I'm trying to connect to my bluetooth speaker (Harman Kardon Onyx 3), Windows is only connecting to the Hands-Free speaker which results in terrible audio quality. At first, Windows also connects to the "Stereo Speaker", but whenever I'm trying to play audio on...
  6. Movies and TV app not playing movies in vr headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV app not playing movies in vr headset: The app shows a black screen in my HTC Vive headset when trying to play movies. Plays fine on my monitor. In headset only sound, subtitles and the pop up showing what the film is when loading, but no film. Can watch Netflix fine, Youtube fine. Unsure if this has always been a...
  7. Why does "Fox Sports" not play replays, they did a week ago and there is a key icon on the...

Why does "Fox Sports" not play replays, they did a week ago and there is a key icon on the...: Why does "Fox Sports" not play replays, they did a week ago and there is a key icon on the replay image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-fox-sports-not-play-replays-they-did-a/a925e203-8bc1-4a16-9483-4c518d1f024f
  8. Sony DVD player not playing music in the intended order

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sony DVD player not playing music in the intended order: Following upgrade of computer (win 10), my Sony dvd player opens albums with the tracks displayed (and played) in alphabetical order...not the intended track order. Never did this before. Any ideas? **original Title** Streaming music...
  9. i need a good free app that will play local radio station. iheart will not

i need a good free app that will play local radio station. iheart will not: I need a good free app that will play local radio station https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-good-free-app-that-will-play-local-radio/4a376b15-e9c1-4349-a359-bba3d6ac571c
  10. advertisements for adult slots and adult games while playing windows games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    advertisements for adult slots and adult games while playing windows games: I enjoy playing spider solitaire on my DELL computer with Windows. Though I know I could pay a fee to opt out of ads for family games while playing games, I don't mind the ads and the opportunity to learn about new games. However, tonight, (12/09/18) I have been receiving...