Windows 10: B&O Sound Driver

Discus and support B&O Sound Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Where can I find the download for the B&O sound driver??? I've had it before, but my laptop updated it's not included in the update and I still want it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brandon Pettway, Nov 19, 2019.

1. B&O Sound Driver

Where can I find the download for the B&O sound driver??? I've had it before, but my laptop updated it's not included in the update and I still want it on my computer.

:)

Brandon Pettway, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Sound driver off

Hi,

It's possible that your sound driver was turned off by a third-party application. To fix it, we suggest that you use the built-in Windows 10 audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot and press Enter.
    • Click Playing Audio.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

If in case the audio troubleshooter doesn't work, use the other steps in this
    article
    . Just click the drop-down arrow and select the other choices offered.

Let us know if you're able to restore the sound on your computer after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Sound doesn't work - but driver won't reinstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, I would suggest you to go to the device manager and check if the sound drivers are installed. If installed please update the drivers and check.

Step 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager, expand “sound, video and game controllers”
      and check if any sound drivers are installed.

• If yes, right click on the driver and hit update.
    Or else go the manufacturer website and install the latest driver.

Step 2: Also run hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.

• Click on Troubleshooting tab.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

• Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Nov 19, 2019
  4. B&O Sound Driver

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

B&O Sound Driver

1. B&O Sound Driver - Similar Threads - B&O Sound Driver

2. Trouble with B&O Audio Control on Victus Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with B&O Audio Control on Victus Gaming: There's something wrong with my audio software/driver after receiving the latest updates of Windows 11. I could neither enable nor disable the Audio Preset lever - the pretune audio preset could not take any effect to the output speaker on my device to provide me with the...
  3. No audio on HPAIO Pavillion with B&O

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio on HPAIO Pavillion with B&O: I have an HP AIO that has B&O audio that I am unable to get any audio from. I have tried the troubleshooter but nothing works. I'm a little confused because the speakers are B&O but the device shows Realtek and the driver generic. HP doesn't recognize the problem in the...
  4. No audio on HPAIO Pavillion with B&O

No audio on HPAIO Pavillion with B&O: I have an HP AIO that has B&O audio that I am unable to get any audio from. I have tried the troubleshooter but nothing works. I'm a little confused because the speakers are B&O but the device shows Realtek and the driver generic. HP doesn't recognize the problem in the...
  5. my B and O drivers not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my B and O drivers not working on windows 11: my B and O drivers not working on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-b-and-o-drivers-not-working-on-windows-11/5ae46f69-8cfa-4eae-81e0-4ddb2b89bdef
  6. my B and O drivers not working on windows 11

my B and O drivers not working on windows 11: my B and O drivers not working on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-b-and-o-drivers-not-working-on-windows-11/5ae46f69-8cfa-4eae-81e0-4ddb2b89bdef
  7. Intel smart sound technology OED driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel smart sound technology OED driver error: Hi, I have a HP Elitebook 830 G6 and the sound doesn't work. Has a red X over it in the taskbar. I've tried the troubleshooter but it doesn't resolve the problem. When I go into the device manager the driver: Intel smart sound technology OED has a yellow exclamation sign...
  8. B S O D after WINDOWS update .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    B S O D after WINDOWS update .: On WED 15-04-2020 after I had downloaded and installed the latest WINDOWS 10 update on my HP PAVILION desktop, all it does is show the infamous BSOD .I have tried nearly everything that has appeared on the blue screen to no avail . I have a USB DEVICE with the recovery...
  9. B & O Play for HP

B & O Play for HP: My HP desktop came with Bang & Olufsen premium sound. That functionality seems to have been lost after the upgrade to the October 2018 or the previous update. Is there a software update from B & O to download? I loved that premium sound, and my computer just doesn't have it...
  10. Need To Disable Audio Jack (B&O Audio)

Need To Disable Audio Jack (B&O Audio): Hi, On my HP pavilion notebook the end of the headphones is stuck in that jack, currently I have a tool coming to repair that. Is there a way I can disable my audio jack. Headphones is not coming up in playback devices. The only thing that is is. Speakers/HP. I tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. B&O audio driver for Windows 10 download

2. bang and olufsen audio driver windows 10