Windows 10: b1initialize library failed 0xc0000229 on new board n harddrive

Discus and support b1initialize library failed 0xc0000229 on new board n harddrive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; got brand new asus b450-f gaming with ryzen 3200g 8gb 2666mhz ram evga 600 psu gigabyte 1660ti all new test working by technician.. mobo reads all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CoreyGriffith1, Jan 9, 2021.

1. b1initialize library failed 0xc0000229 on new board n harddrive

got brand new asus b450-f gaming with ryzen 3200g

8gb 2666mhz ram evga 600 psu gigabyte 1660ti

all new test working by technician.. mobo reads all hardware is set up to asus setting to install windows for flash ... boots the flash drive ... boom this error n computer looks up everytime ... try different flash drive even a external ssd .... so at this point it second board replacing last bc that what microsoft saud was issue ... but to happen again on brand new everything... issue is where ..

:)

CoreyGriffith1, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Johanngfx Win User

BI initializeLibrary failed 0xc0000229

i was playing last night and my computer froze and turned off. Turned it back on reaches the MSI screen then turns reaches a black screen. But before that gives me the error. BL initialize Library failed 0xc0000229. Not sure what is wrong if someone can
    help.

CPU : I5:4460

MB: MSI Z97 PC Mate motherboard LGA 1150

Johanngfx, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Jan 9, 2021
  4. infocus Win User

b1initialize library failed 0xc0000229 on new board n harddrive

Best gaming harddrive Sugestion ???

Seagate states on their 750gb,32mb cache harddrive that the best application is video surveillance.(liquor stores,how very sad and completly overpriced for the amount of problems they have).Yet Passmark lists this near the top of their harddrive page.Any one have a suggestion for something that will last.(maybe samsung???)
    Also I was considering a Raidmax hybrid 2 sli 630w powersupply.Any thoughts on Raidmax??

infocus, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

b1initialize library failed 0xc0000229 on new board n harddrive

1. b1initialize library failed 0xc0000229 on new board n harddrive - Similar Threads - b1initialize library failed

2. Fix Failed to add new Steam library folder

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Failed to add new Steam library folder: [ATTACH]While changing the installation drive on Steam, many users have reported coming across Failed to add new Steam library folder error. The problem mainly occurs during the game’s installation on a different drive. For instance, if you have two drives installed on your...
  3. BI initializeLibrary falhou 0xc0000229

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BI initializeLibrary falhou 0xc0000229: Não consigo fazer nada pois esse erro aconteceu apos o Pc desligar sozinho Nao consigo formatar nem nada quando ponho o pendrive e dou boot por ele logo reinicia w volta pro erro BI initializeLibrary falhou 0xc0000229...
  4. new harddrive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    new harddrive: Is it possible to move my win10 from an old drive to a new m.2 drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-harddrive/cd1e64b3-1c14-491a-b165-bd641ece0b32
  5. Show new Files on Harddrive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Show new Files on Harddrive: Hi,My C: Drive is pretty full, and sometimes it's suddenly fuller. Is there a Way to find out, which files were added in the recent past, so I know why? submitted by /u/JACKTheHECK [link] [comments]...
  6. Harddrive keeps failing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Harddrive keeps failing: Dear community, Since my harddrive crashed last month, I've been getting more and more problems lately. This is what happened: Suddenly out of nowhere my harddrive did not boot up. Well, it did, but the storage was "unallocated". I lost every file on that harddrive. I got...
  7. BI initializeLibrary failed 0xc0000229

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BI initializeLibrary failed 0xc0000229: i was playing last night and my computer froze and turned off. Turned it back on reaches the MSI screen then turns reaches a black screen. But before that gives me the error. BL initialize Library failed 0xc0000229. Not sure what is wrong if someone can help. CPU : I5:4460...
  8. new harddrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new harddrive: trying to install a new harddrive.....was downloading the reboot and license last night and caught an error.....trying to do it again and the program acts as if its already done but alll I have is a unusable incomplete file...
  9. Activation on new board

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation on new board: Hi All, I have a question on activation. I have two machines, one Asrock and the other Asus. The Asrock was a free upgrade from Win 8 pro to 10 pro using my retail licence and was activated. My Asus was installed with 10 pro via a retail licence. Now, the Asrock has been...
  10. New Library

in Windows 10 Support
    New Library: Hello, I am trying to establish a New Library for Win 10 info and shortcuts. I successively create Library, I open it and get dialogue "include folder" I create and include a new folder.My problem is if I then delete folder from original position, it also deletes from...