Windows 10: Babylon.js 4.0 officially now released

Discus and support Babylon.js 4.0 officially now released in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We cannot be more excited to share that Babylon.js 4.0 has officially been released. This version of Babylon.js is a major step forward in one of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Babylon.js 4.0 officially now released

Source: Babylon.js 4.0 Is Here! - Windows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Monkey57 Win User
    Win 10 Windows Defender is blocking Babylon 7 installation

Why do you want to infect your computer with an older known PUP/malware?

see:

VirusTotal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon_(software)

On 7 August 2010, Microsoft antivirus products identified the software application as adware (identified as "Adware: Win32/Babylon") due to potentially intrusive behavior.[31] Sixteen days later, on 23 August 2010, Microsoft announced that Babylon Ltd. had
    modified the program and that it was no longer categorized as adware.[32]

In 2011, Download.com started bundling the Babylon Toolbar with open-source packages such as Nmap. Gordon Lyon, the developer of Nmap, criticized the decision.[33][34] The vice-president of Download.com, Sean Murphy, released an apology: "The bundling of this
    software was a mistake on our part and we apologize to the user and developer communities for the unrest it caused."[35]

In 2012 the Babylon search toolbar was identified as a browser hijacker that, while very easy to install inadvertently, is unnecessarily difficult to remove afterwards.[11][12][13] The toolbar is listed as an unwanted application by anti-spyware software such
    as ....[36] Many users, trying to uninstall Babylon, have searched for help on different support forums.[37] The toolbar tends to install itself onto computers as an add-on with other software and changes users' home page to the Babylon search engine, adds
    the search engine to the computer and sets itself as the default.[14] It changes browser preferences such as the user's home page and search engine, changes that can be very difficult to reverse.[38][39]

On 29 October 2013, Google notified Babylon that it did not intend to renew its cooperation agreement between the two companies, which terminated on 30 November 2013. Google said that complaints had been received from Google Chrome users, claiming that the
    Babylon toolbar damages the browser's user experience. According to Babylon, Google may have reconsidered the decision during 2014.[15]

Monkey57, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Darkleoco Win User

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Babylon.js 4.0 officially now released - Similar Threads - Babylon officially released

2. Switching to Windows 11 official release

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching to Windows 11 official release: Hi, I am a Windows Insider in the Release Preview channel. I was wondering how can I switch to the official release of Windows 11 without losing my files? I have no spare drive installed or portable. This question has been at the back of my mind and it would be greatly...
  3. Switching to Windows 11 official release

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching to Windows 11 official release: Hi, I am a Windows Insider in the Release Preview channel. I was wondering how can I switch to the official release of Windows 11 without losing my files? I have no spare drive installed or portable. This question has been at the back of my mind and it would be greatly...
  4. Windows 11 Official Release Build Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Official Release Build Number: Please, I would like to know the latest windows 11 official release build number. I google searched and found 22000.194. Is this the current official release build number?...
  5. Windows 11 Official Release Build Number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Official Release Build Number: Please, I would like to know the latest windows 11 official release build number. I google searched and found 22000.194. Is this the current official release build number?...
  6. What is the official Windows 11 Beta or Official Version release date?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the official Windows 11 Beta or Official Version release date?: According to many 3rd part sites, the launch date is being told 25 June 2021 but there are no official messages by Microsoft and only cracked versions are there on the internet. Can anyone tell if this is a myth or is this official and if yes then what is the tentative Beta...
  7. October 2020 Build 19042 is officially released

October 2020 Build 19042 is officially released: Microsoft have officially released October 2020 Build 19042 to-day. Further information can be found here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/october-2020-build-19042-is-officially-released/8effa4d3-8cbc-45f8-94b2-18248d24f932
  8. Microsoft announces official release of Babylon.js 4.1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces official release of Babylon.js 4.1: Our mission is to create one of the most powerful, beautiful, and simple Web rendering engines in the world. Our passion is to make it completely open and free for everyone. Today, we are thrilled to announce the official release of Babylon.js 4.1! Before diving into more...
  9. Buggy official releases

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buggy official releases: I wonder sometimes. If MS go so through such rigorous insider testing, and their own testing and debugging... do we still get official releases with so many bugs? Surely issues should be ironed out before public release? I know they put an artificial time restraint on new...
  10. upgrading to official Win 10 when released

upgrading to official Win 10 when released: I have a desktop with Win 8.1 and I am planning to put on it Win 10 TP. When the official Win 10 is released, will I be able to just update the desktop with it without reinstalling all the applications? I presume so but I would like to verify, thank you. 5200