Windows 10: Back 4 Blood keeps crashing on Windows PC

Discus and support Back 4 Blood keeps crashing on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Some users have complained that Back 4 Blood keeps crashing on their Windows 11/10 computers. Therefore, in this article, we are going over all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 19, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Back 4 Blood keeps crashing on Windows PC

Back 4 Blood keeps crashing on Windows PC [​IMG]
    Some users have complained that Back 4 Blood keeps crashing on their Windows 11/10 computers. Therefore, in this article, we are going over all the solutions to resolve the issue easily. Why does Back 4 Blood crash on my computer? Usually, any software crashing in the background is related to the corruption of their files. […]

This article Back 4 Blood keeps crashing on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 19, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Back 4 Blood keeps crashing on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Blood keeps crashing

2. Back 4 Blood not launching or stuck on Loading screen [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Back 4 Blood not launching or stuck on Loading screen [Fixed]: [ATTACH]Is Back 4 Blood not launching or stuck on the Loading screen on your PC? Many Back 4 Blood users have reported being unable to launch the game. Some users even complained that Back 4 Blood gets stuck on the loading screen and just won’t open. If you are one of the...
  3. Fix Back 4 Blood DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER Error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Back 4 Blood DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER Error: [IMG]If you see DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER error while playing the Back 4 Blood game then this post is sure to help you resolve the problem. Many Back 4 Blood players have reported getting disconnected from the servers in the middle of the game. When this error is triggered,...
  4. Xbox gamerpass Windows 11 Back 4 blood

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamerpass Windows 11 Back 4 blood: Xbox gamerpass Windows 11 Back 4 blood game launches anti cheat but will not open the game after loading anti cheat I have no idea why every other game I own works with windows 11....
  5. Xbox gamerpass Windows 11 Back 4 blood

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox gamerpass Windows 11 Back 4 blood: Xbox gamerpass Windows 11 Back 4 blood game launches anti cheat but will not open the game after loading anti cheat I have no idea why every other game I own works with windows 11....
  6. Unable to remove/reinstall back 4 blood

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove/reinstall back 4 blood: I have been trying to download and install back 4 blood for a while now and i keep getting errorcode 0x8007007E. i have tried running windows update troubleshooter, resetting microsfot store cache, resetting microsoft store in settings, running a commandprompt with DISM...
  7. Unable to remove/reinstall back 4 blood

Unable to remove/reinstall back 4 blood: I have been trying to download and install back 4 blood for a while now and i keep getting errorcode 0x8007007E. i have tried running windows update troubleshooter, resetting microsfot store cache, resetting microsoft store in settings, running a commandprompt with DISM...
  8. Back 4 Blood won't continue download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Back 4 Blood won't continue download: I started to try and download Back 4 Blood and it get to about 15.40gb specifically and wont download any further so how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-4-blood-wont-continue-download/16ff1cf3-8d49-4a69-815a-f210858df35e
  9. Back 4 Blood won't continue download

Back 4 Blood won't continue download: I started to try and download Back 4 Blood and it get to about 15.40gb specifically and wont download any further so how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-4-blood-wont-continue-download/16ff1cf3-8d49-4a69-815a-f210858df35e
  10. Back 4 Blood won't continue download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store