Windows 10: Back and Restore (Windows 7) on Windows 11

Discus and support Back and Restore (Windows 7) on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I am having, some trouble w/ backup of one of the two hard drives, in my Desktop-PC. C was backup'd, without any significant issues,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by InBetweenLines, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Back and Restore (Windows 7) on Windows 11

Hello everyone.
    I am having, some trouble w/ backup of one of the two hard drives, in my Desktop-PC.

C was backup'd, without any significant issues, but D is another deal.
    I've read a little, that may indicate a locked hard drive, however - I have never set a password on the drive.

My PC is an All-in-One kind of Desktop, from Acer.
    Perhaps someone have more experience with the brand, than I do.

I need the backup, in order to sent it in for a screen repair.

LMK, if you need pictures or...

Read more

InBetweenLines, Apr 16, 2024

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Apr 17, 2024
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Apr 17, 2024
  4. Back and Restore (Windows 7) on Windows 11

Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Apr 17, 2024
Thema:

Back and Restore (Windows 7) on Windows 11

1. Back and Restore (Windows 7) on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Restore

2. Restoring windows 10 to my windows tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring windows 10 to my windows tablet: Recently I have been changing up my windows tablet to other operating system chrome os flex, Zorin. When I tried to reinstall windows the touch screen was not working. Luckily on there site there is a os download, but when loading it into my tablet it open command prompt...
  3. Restoring windows 10 to my windows tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring windows 10 to my windows tablet: Recently I have been changing up my windows tablet to other operating system chrome os flex, Zorin. When I tried to reinstall windows the touch screen was not working. Luckily on there site there is a os download, but when loading it into my tablet it open command prompt...
  4. Restoring windows 10 to my windows tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue screen and require bitlocker key to restore after enable memory integrity and after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and require bitlocker key to restore after enable memory integrity and after...: Blue screen and require bitlocker key to restore after enable memory integrity and after upgraded to windows 11 22H2 patched with June 2024 from windows 10 in Dell LatitudeBefore upgrade to windows 11 22H2 with DVD , it can enable memory integrity in window 10...
  6. Blue screen and require bitlocker key to restore after enable memory integrity and after...

Blue screen and require bitlocker key to restore after enable memory integrity and after...: Blue screen and require bitlocker key to restore after enable memory integrity and after upgraded to windows 11 22H2 patched with June 2024 from windows 10 in Dell LatitudeBefore upgrade to windows 11 22H2 with DVD , it can enable memory integrity in window 10...
  7. How do I restore my HP Omen O15 and use it like I used to again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore my HP Omen O15 and use it like I used to again?: There's a lot of problems with it right now, but I'll go through my situationSo this all started when I was experiencing random clicking with my laptop when I was doing various tasks like typing or playing games and I wanted to fix it, so I followed another community post....
  8. How do I restore my HP Omen O15 and use it like I used to again?

How do I restore my HP Omen O15 and use it like I used to again?: There's a lot of problems with it right now, but I'll go through my situationSo this all started when I was experiencing random clicking with my laptop when I was doing various tasks like typing or playing games and I wanted to fix it, so I followed another community post....
  9. How do I restore my HP Omen O15 and use it like I used to again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Cannot restore my files using WindowsImageBackup

Cannot restore my files using WindowsImageBackup: I have an external USB flash drive that contains the WindowsImageBackup file of my old laptop. I want to restore them on my new laptop. However, when I tried to restore the image file using Advanced Startup, it shows: <To restore this computer Windows needs to format the...