Windows 10: Back Button issues

Discus and support Back Button issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am now using "Edge". When using the back button, I lose part of the left side of the page??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PamelaKennedy1, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Back Button issues

I am now using "Edge". When using the back button, I lose part of the left side of the page??

:)

PamelaKennedy1, Aug 3, 2020
  2. MLA
    mla Win User

IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button

I have a little issue with a web up that opens in IE11.
    It works when the "thing" is installed on local pc (little installer that creates an icon on desktop pointing to Internal WebServer providing the app).

1. in app list of names is presented. To quickly find the data for particular person the ID is typed in ID Patient field (8888888).

Back Button issues [​IMG]

2. the list of data related to the Patient ID 8888888 appears. Each line is clickable...

3. When hit return button, it brings first screen but without the entry 8888888 in ID Patient box that was typed in step 1.
    It works fine when running on local pc. But when published by Citrix (the icon delivered to Desktop) the entry not kept.
    Citrix Server is 2012 R2 with IE11 (the same that used on local machines).

May be somebody can suggest what IE setting should be adjusted. Something related to web form caching?

Thanks.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Back Button issues

download button on Netflix app

Hi Petre,

This might be caused by a software conflict. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest resetting the app and see if it helps. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System.
    • On the left-panel, click Apps & features.
    • Look for the app on the list then click it.
    • Click the Advanced options link.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • If resetting did not work or not available, click the Repair
      button instead.
    • Restart your PC.

If the issue still persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if it helps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Anne Ros, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Back Button issues

1. Back Button issues - Similar Threads - Button issues

2. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  3. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  4. When I push the @ button I get " symbol. How do I fix this as it wasn't an issue before?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I push the @ button I get " symbol. How do I fix this as it wasn't an issue before?: Recently when I press the @ key it sends this " any ideas on how to fix it?* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-push-the-button-i-get-symbol-how-do-i-fix/bce79529-fbb6-4a35-a81b-43471dba02b0
  5. I solved an issue towards keyboard buttons do shortcuts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I solved an issue towards keyboard buttons do shortcuts: Basically, when I clicked H's or S's or some keys, it would change the entire thing, it would do shortcuts instead of putting letters, how I would fix it temporairly was ctrl alt delete, and click cancel, it would temporarily fix, but when I'd click H's or S's again, It would...
  6. I solved an issue towards keyboard buttons do shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I solved an issue towards keyboard buttons do shortcuts: Basically, when I clicked H's or S's or some keys, it would change the entire thing, it would do shortcuts instead of putting letters, how I would fix it temporairly was ctrl alt delete, and click cancel, it would temporarily fix, but when I'd click H's or S's again, It would...
  7. I solved an issue towards keyboard buttons do shortcuts

8. Share button issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share button issue: The share button in the explorer details pane is activating when I press the spacebar to use quicklook. Can I stop this behaviour? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-button-issue/39b6c059-9e64-4936-83b2-f1eccd303787
  9. Share button issue

Share button issue: The share button in the explorer details pane is activating when I press the spacebar to use quicklook. Can I stop this behaviour? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-button-issue/39b6c059-9e64-4936-83b2-f1eccd303787
  10. Issues with Fn and media buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Fn and media buttons: I have a Zenbook 14 Duo and I just recently started to have problems with my laptop keyboard. It acts like it is on Fn lock but it isn't turned on. Only keys that work while pressing Fn is volume, brightness and screenshot. I also cannot use the buttons that disable certain...