Windows 10: back command on desktop

Discus and support back command on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I put a back command on desktop right click menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by barbaraterrien, Jun 5, 2019.

1. back command on desktop

how can I put a back command on desktop right click menu

:)

barbaraterrien, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile back command on desktop :)

Naki, Jun 5, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jun 5, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

back command on desktop

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

back command on desktop

1. back command on desktop - Similar Threads - command desktop

2. Does anybody know when the Alienware Command Center V6.x for R13 intel-based desktop will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody know when the Alienware Command Center V6.x for R13 intel-based desktop will...: When Dell Released V 5. x, it did not work on R13. A Dell Technical Support Supervisor confirmed the issue! It has been over a month but no V 6.x has been released as of now! I have an X15 R2 AW laptop that got the v6.x a few weeks ago. The Dell support site still shows V5.x...
  3. Does anybody know when the Alienware Command Center V6.x for R13 intel-based desktop will...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anybody know when the Alienware Command Center V6.x for R13 intel-based desktop will...: When Dell Released V 5. x, it did not work on R13. A Dell Technical Support Supervisor confirmed the issue! It has been over a month but no V 6.x has been released as of now! I have an X15 R2 AW laptop that got the v6.x a few weeks ago. The Dell support site still shows V5.x...
  4. When I start my pc I have to login through this command box and when I do my desktop is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start my pc I have to login through this command box and when I do my desktop is...: I’ve tried almost everything, resetting my pc, automatic repairs, NONE of it worked, I’ve looked at a dozen of these posts and tried some stuff people recommended AND NONE OF THAT WORKED I’ve been at this all day but for some reason not a thing I do works...
  5. When I start my pc I have to login through this command box and when I do my desktop is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I start my pc I have to login through this command box and when I do my desktop is...: I’ve tried almost everything, resetting my pc, automatic repairs, NONE of it worked, I’ve looked at a dozen of these posts and tried some stuff people recommended AND NONE OF THAT WORKED I’ve been at this all day but for some reason not a thing I do works...
  6. When I start my pc I have to login through this command box and when I do my desktop is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. command prompt starting on desktop startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    command prompt starting on desktop startup: Hi recently whenever I turn on my deviceASUS LAPTOP windows 10 the command promt suddenly opens and closes like within a second it has happened to me a numerous times now pls help me....
  8. Desktop folder missing in Command Prompt

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Desktop folder missing in Command Prompt: Hello Gurus Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.1110) I have just reinstalled Win 10 because I couldn't find the Desktop folder when using the Command Prompt, and its still missing. Has anybody any ideas how to fix this problem ? 183207
  9. copy command in an unattend file to just copy shortcuts to the desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    copy command in an unattend file to just copy shortcuts to the desktop: Hello All, I have created a new image for our laptops that we are deploying out. In this new image I would like to copy two shortcuts to the local administrator's desktop. I have the administrator's account to be set to active under the 4 specialize section of the answer...
  10. Fresh install, what's this command prompt looking thing on desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh install, what's this command prompt looking thing on desktop?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/acwhoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5g0dc/fresh_install_whats_this_command_prompt_looking/