Back from Lock Screen is SLOW

Discus and support Back from Lock Screen is SLOW in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been using Windows 10 for 2 days now since is released. One of the irritating things I've noticed that getting back from Lock screen is slow and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KasperKyd, Aug 1, 2015.

1. KasperKyd Win User

I've been using Windows 10 for 2 days now since is released. One of the irritating things I've noticed that getting back from Lock screen is slow and I got the rotating loading circle for 5 seconds like I just login to Windows. I use all SSDs and even I'm not, that never happen in previous Windows versions!! *Confused

:)

KasperKyd, Aug 1, 2015
  2. Ri-G Win User

How to disable animation on lock screen ?

Nowhere forced to use the lock screen. it choice between 2 bad things lock screen or auto login.

I want to speed up the lock screen, it's slow. When you click it, it takes way to long before the logins creen appears.

This is possible toi blame to useless stupid animations on the lock screen that get activated when you click it.

How do i turn the animations off on the lock screen ?

What i need i just click and you see the login screen.

Or better bring the option back to disable the lock screen.

Ri-G, Aug 1, 2015
  3. MCCshreyas Win User
    Unlock is taking more time in Lumia 520

I will suggest you don't use that app to lock screen. Because it slow the lock screen and also it is in beta version.

MCCshreyas, Aug 1, 2015
  4. casperadk Win User

I have the same issue.
    My computer is domain joined.

casperadk, Aug 7, 2015
  5. casperadk Win User
    Do you have an Update of this issue ?

casperadk, Aug 10, 2015
  6. KasperKyd Win User
    Not yet, they never release a stable Windows, never learn from MacOS

KasperKyd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Back from Lock Screen is SLOW - Similar Threads - Lock Screen SLOW

2. Internet on my Laptop suddenly slowed down.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet on my Laptop suddenly slowed down.: Hello, my laptop internet speeds suddenly slowed down a lot to just 2 mbps download and about 6 mbps upload. It is only on my this Dell laptop and no other devices. I do have windows 10 which came with the computer. I have also tried everything i found on the internet. Any...
  3. HDD Disk Usage Suddenly Goes Up to 100 and Comes Back (Re-Ask)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDD Disk Usage Suddenly Goes Up to 100 and Comes Back (Re-Ask): Hi there, First of all, I have asked exactly the same question but didn't get an answer, but got some recommendations done and after some time I replied some of the solutions, but no response! I guess I have to ask AGAIN! I have an ASUS laptop with these specs: CPU:...
  4. Screen display size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen display size: How do I change the size of my screen display. I have a monitor inside a cabinet but the cabinet isn't wide enough for the screen so most of the icons on the left side are hidden. I need to make the display narrower. Thanks....
  5. genuine or scam message posing from Microsoft to cleanup my computer of viruses and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    genuine or scam message posing from Microsoft to cleanup my computer of viruses and...: This screen popped up on my Desktop running Windows 10 with a message from Microsoft Edge to clean up my computer of viruses and phishing software with instructions "Not to turn off the computer otherwise data will be lost, and security compromised." I called the Help...
  6. screen time issue

screen time issue: I have created a Microsoft family and my child plays using his own account with a limited screen time. However, Microsoft constantly sends numerous requests for more screen time at night when my child is asleep. I know that PC was powered on but nobody was at the computer....
  7. Win10 update unfinished install for personal settings Aug 2018, hung on black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 update unfinished install for personal settings Aug 2018, hung on black screen: An automatic Win10 update downloaded to my laptop in the last couple of days, not sure exactly when, Aug. 12-14/18? It installed upon shutdown. When I next booted up, the installation proceeded, then when I logged in (to MS option) it showed a small box, Updating personal...
  8. Blue Screen

Blue Screen: So my computer works and then shuts off to blue screen. It has had multiple codes and they are as follows: IRQL_not_less_or_equal Kmode Bad Pool Header System Thread Exception not Handled I think my hard drive is failing but can anyone give me advice. If I need a new...
  9. Laptop webcam shows only a black screen in Camera / Skype apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop webcam shows only a black screen in Camera / Skype apps: So I just got a new laptop (MSI GE73 8RF) and noticed that the webcam doesn't seem to show any image in apps, only shows a black screen. The weird thing is it works perfectly fine on sites like www.onlinemictest.com/webcam-test/ but not on any of the Windows apps. Skype also...
  10. make text appear darker on the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    make text appear darker on the screen: I have windows 10 and the letters are mostly light. Some letters are darker than other but really hard to read. I have hunted and hunted to find where I can make the text more bold. This ole grannie really needs help. Thank you DeLories...