Windows 10: Back from Lock Screen is SLOW

Discus and support Back from Lock Screen is SLOW in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been using Windows 10 for 2 days now since is released. One of the irritating things I've noticed that getting back from Lock screen is slow and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KasperKyd, Aug 1, 2015.

1. KasperKyd Win User

Back from Lock Screen is SLOW

I've been using Windows 10 for 2 days now since is released. One of the irritating things I've noticed that getting back from Lock screen is slow and I got the rotating loading circle for 5 seconds like I just login to Windows. I use all SSDs and even I'm not, that never happen in previous Windows versions!! *Confused

:)

KasperKyd, Aug 1, 2015
  2. Ri-G Win User

How to disable animation on lock screen ?

Nowhere forced to use the lock screen. it choice between 2 bad things lock screen or auto login.

I want to speed up the lock screen, it's slow. When you click it, it takes way to long before the logins creen appears.

This is possible toi blame to useless stupid animations on the lock screen that get activated when you click it.

How do i turn the animations off on the lock screen ?

What i need i just click and you see the login screen.

Or better bring the option back to disable the lock screen.

Ri-G, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Unlock is taking more time in Lumia 520

I will suggest you don't use that app to lock screen. Because it slow the lock screen and also it is in beta version.

MCCshreyas, Aug 1, 2015
  4. casperadk Win User

I have the same issue.
    My computer is domain joined.

casperadk, Aug 7, 2015
  5. casperadk Win User
    Do you have an Update of this issue ?

casperadk, Aug 10, 2015
  6. KasperKyd Win User
    Not yet, they never release a stable Windows, never learn from MacOS

KasperKyd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Back from Lock Screen is SLOW - Similar Threads - Lock Screen SLOW

2. Feed Back For Lock Screen: Stop Posting Politcal Statments On My Lock Screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feed Back For Lock Screen: Stop Posting Politcal Statments On My Lock Screen.: While I do enjoy the images that you cycle through on my lock screen, the last thing I want or need is for a corporation to force a political message onto MY computer, especially a progressive ones. Sorry, I do not need to be preached to by a soulless corporations that only...
  3. "Dismiss the lock screen to sign back into Windows"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Dismiss the lock screen to sign back into Windows": Did update on Surface pro and now can't get past "Dismiss the lock screen to sign back into Windows". Can't get back into my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dismiss-the-lock-screen-to-sign-back-into-windows/ebceed6c-9d22-4a71-830e-5c696f65b560
  4. Turn of from lock screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn of from lock screen: [IMG]When i want to turn off system from lockscreen i didn’t log in to any user this option always bother me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-of-from-lock-screen/a95ad40c-6c37-47ab-9166-1376adf5b236
  5. Slow lock screen

Slow lock screen: When I turn on my computer (or restart) the lock screen takes about 5 minutes before I can finally enter my password. After it starts, it takes another 5 minutes before I can do anything. I disabled programs running on startup, and that seemed to slow it down even more. I...
  6. Why is my lock screen so slow?

Why is my lock screen so slow?: I have recently upgraded my rig. I got a new case and a new PSU and added an SSDrive. The thing is, none of the things used to boot up have changed, except that I got new SATA cables to hook up my old hybrid drive and the new SSD. Now when I boot the PC, when it gets to my...
  7. Lock Screen Saver independently from lock screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lock Screen Saver independently from lock screen: I am in a group-work setting and all our lock screen user passwords are the same. I want to change only the screen saver password so if I walk away from my desk another person can't get on my computer. I don't want to change the lock screen user password as they're all...
  8. Sounds from Lock Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sounds from Lock Screen: For two months my computer has been playing the Windows Hardware disconnect.wav frequently in screensaver & lockscreen mode. I disconnected all my USB devices except the hubs, but it continues. Any help out there?...
  9. windows 10 back round and lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 back round and lock screen: Please, I have windows 10 and I'm trying to change the pictures and themes on my back round and lock screen. I was already told to go to "settings" , then "personalization" and change those things there. Well when I got there and tried to click to change the pictures NOTHING...
  10. Getting the orginal lock screen back.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Getting the orginal lock screen back.: I like the lock screen that has constantly changing pictures from all kinds of places. How can I get back to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-the-orginal-lock-screen-back/d3cc55ea-5628-4a78-8040-b3e3e74a4f6f