Windows 10: Back from Lock Screen is SLOW

Discus and support Back from Lock Screen is SLOW in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been using Windows 10 for 2 days now since is released. One of the irritating things I've noticed that getting back from Lock screen is slow and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KasperKyd, Aug 1, 2015.

1. KasperKyd Win User

Back from Lock Screen is SLOW

I've been using Windows 10 for 2 days now since is released. One of the irritating things I've noticed that getting back from Lock screen is slow and I got the rotating loading circle for 5 seconds like I just login to Windows. I use all SSDs and even I'm not, that never happen in previous Windows versions!! *Confused

:)

KasperKyd, Aug 1, 2015
  2. Ri-G Win User

How to disable animation on lock screen ?

Nowhere forced to use the lock screen. it choice between 2 bad things lock screen or auto login.

I want to speed up the lock screen, it's slow. When you click it, it takes way to long before the logins creen appears.

This is possible toi blame to useless stupid animations on the lock screen that get activated when you click it.

How do i turn the animations off on the lock screen ?

What i need i just click and you see the login screen.

Or better bring the option back to disable the lock screen.

Ri-G, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Unlock is taking more time in Lumia 520

I will suggest you don't use that app to lock screen. Because it slow the lock screen and also it is in beta version.

MCCshreyas, Aug 1, 2015
  4. casperadk Win User

I have the same issue.
    My computer is domain joined.

casperadk, Aug 7, 2015
  5. casperadk Win User
    Do you have an Update of this issue ?

casperadk, Aug 10, 2015
  6. KasperKyd Win User
    Not yet, they never release a stable Windows, never learn from MacOS

KasperKyd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Back from Lock Screen is SLOW - Similar Threads - Lock Screen SLOW

2. Cortana Stopped working from Lock Screen

in Cortana
    Cortana Stopped working from Lock Screen: Cortana stopped working from the lock screen and even a PC reset did not fix it. It use to work but now when as to tell me the time say "I would like to help but first you must unlock your PC" My setting are correct:...
  3. Remove advertising from lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove advertising from lock screen: I get ads on my lock screen for something called microsoft rewards. Like the following: Like what you see? Who doesn't love free stuff? Earn points towards free games Millions have already joined, you in? What is this, an advertisement for male enhancement pills?...
  4. lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    lock screen: Good afternoon. I am currently using windows ten & on start up i used a pin to activate.. We are travelling for a while & i often just put my laptop to sleep instead of shutting it down so I wanted an extra layer of security in hotels & accomodation when i do this as well...
  5. Remove Clock from Lock Screen?

Remove Clock from Lock Screen?: Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to remove the Clock and Date from the Lock Screen. I tried the same method used for Windows 8/8.1, but it's not working. 10113
  6. lock screen

lock screen: In personalization, under lock screen.....at the top to that I see a message in RED that says "Some settings are managed by your organization". I'm not part of any organization. [img] 72834
  7. How to Prevent Logging in From Lock Screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to Prevent Logging in From Lock Screen: I've been able to bypass login on startup but I still need to log in from the Lock Screen. Any way to prevent this? James 18622
  8. Surface Camera App from Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Camera App from Lock Screen: Hi There I have just got myself a Surface 3 64GB 2GBRAM and I am not sure if this is possible, but is there a way to quickly accessing the camera app on the lock screen to take photos etc... without having to sign in? I know this is a feature on the iOS but is this...
  9. Lock Screen Not Locking

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen Not Locking: Hey Guys I've had some issues with the Windows 10 lock screen on my Surface Book. When I close the lid it's to set to sleep. When I open the lid half of the time it will use the camera to verify, and half of the time it will have just say swipe lock screen and provides no...
  10. screen locked

in Windows 10 Support
    screen locked: Now that the new upgrades have been installed, I have to log on every time my screen times out. Before the upgrades, if I walked away and came back, moving the mouse or touching a key would bring back the desktop. How can I get back to that status? (By the way, the automatic...