Back from Lock Screen is SLOW

Discus and support Back from Lock Screen is SLOW in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I've been using Windows 10 for 2 days now since is released. One of the irritating things I've noticed that getting back from Lock screen is slow and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KasperKyd, Aug 1, 2015.

1. KasperKyd Win User

I've been using Windows 10 for 2 days now since is released. One of the irritating things I've noticed that getting back from Lock screen is slow and I got the rotating loading circle for 5 seconds like I just login to Windows. I use all SSDs and even I'm not, that never happen in previous Windows versions!! *Confused

:)

KasperKyd, Aug 1, 2015
  2. Ri-G Win User

How to disable animation on lock screen ?

Nowhere forced to use the lock screen. it choice between 2 bad things lock screen or auto login.

I want to speed up the lock screen, it's slow. When you click it, it takes way to long before the logins creen appears.

This is possible toi blame to useless stupid animations on the lock screen that get activated when you click it.

How do i turn the animations off on the lock screen ?

What i need i just click and you see the login screen.

Or better bring the option back to disable the lock screen.

Ri-G, Aug 1, 2015
  3. MCCshreyas Win User
    Unlock is taking more time in Lumia 520

I will suggest you don't use that app to lock screen. Because it slow the lock screen and also it is in beta version.

MCCshreyas, Aug 1, 2015
  4. casperadk Win User

I have the same issue.
    My computer is domain joined.

casperadk, Aug 8, 2015
  5. casperadk Win User
    Do you have an Update of this issue ?

casperadk, Aug 11, 2015
  6. KasperKyd Win User
    Not yet, they never release a stable Windows, never learn from MacOS

KasperKyd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Back from Lock Screen is SLOW - Similar Threads - Lock Screen SLOW

1. Different Pin Or Password For Lock Screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different Pin Or Password For Lock Screen: I am wondering if it is possible to have a separate Pin or Password for the lock screen and sign in screen? For example: My Microsoft Account Pin and Password is known to more than myself in my home. I do not want to change the Microsoft Account Password. If I change the Pin...
  2. Different Pin Or Password For Lock Screen & Sign-in Screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Different Pin Or Password For Lock Screen & Sign-in Screen?: I am wondering if it is possible to have a separate Pin or Password for the lock screen and sign in screen? For example: My Microsoft Account Pin and Password is known to more than myself in my home. I do not want to change the Microsoft Account Password. If I change the Pin...
  3. trying to display the weather app on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trying to display the weather app on the lock screen: trying to display the weather app on the lock screen. I didn't use location for weather, typed in home town for the location. it is not working and only get the oem time and date. is it not possible to do this? side note, I noticed in group policy editor "Disables the lock...
  4. Windows 10 lock screen error

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 lock screen error: I'm having a very odd problem, and I don't think I've seen anything online regarding it. My ASUS Laptop, running windows 10, had suddenly slowed down dramatically, and would take a long time to start up, and it seemed the more times i attempted to fix it the worse things got,...
  5. Lock screen oddities after April update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen oddities after April update.: Okay so after April I have noticed that the lock screen upon boot up or restart sometimes, the lock screen will blink the time and date after coming up. It only happens for a sec though. So to test if it would happen upon wake up from sleep, I re enabled password upon wake to...
  6. How to permanently lock/pin part of my screen for some specific window

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to permanently lock/pin part of my screen for some specific window: I am sorry I'm having a hard time phrasing my question clearly in a title format. I just want to have an excel sheet open all the time on the right side of my screen and stay there permanently. I tried "Always on Top" application and it's amazing for what it does. But...
  7. windows 10 lock screen -- spotlight does'nt change

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 lock screen -- spotlight does'nt change: I have saved the batch file to another location and added the code you supplied above. Thanks again.