Windows 10: back ground

Discus and support back ground in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can you take a picture from a email and use for back ground... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Paul St James, Nov 21, 2018.

1. back ground

can you take a picture from a email and use for back ground

:)

Paul St James, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Jetster Win User

how to ground myself in a REALLY static heavy enviroment?

Get a strap but realize it needs to go to a natural ground. ie faucet or pipe. Or make one.

Some will tell you to plug the unit on and just ground to the case but that is not my suggestion. Never work on something that is plugged in

I agree with ^ if your house is wired correctly the screw on the outlet should be grounded

Jetster, Nov 21, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Valve Inflicts European Gamers with $1 = €1 Equation

Here's where I step in:
    • As much as being expressive is fine, being vocal about things isn't...it usually spoils some serious and interesting debates
    • Beyond a point let's agree to disagree with things...the participants of the debate hold the higher ground over the moderator of it, to decide when to do so...again, while things are within limits
    Use these pointers as you proceed with the ongoing discussion. Thank You.

btarunr, Nov 21, 2018
  4. back ground

How to change the screen background settings in Windows 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the background to the original.

• Type Themes and related settings in search bar. And click on that.

• Go to Themes.

• Under Windows default Themes select the back ground close the window.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

back ground

1. back ground - Similar Threads - ground

2. Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...: I dont know what to do. i have deleted and reinstalled grounded, and i verified the files, everything. nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-log-into-grounded-it-says-the/e9f25a3a-1ef5-4d5b-b241-e68a28419f01
  3. Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...: I dont know what to do. i have deleted and reinstalled grounded, and i verified the files, everything. nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-log-into-grounded-it-says-the/e9f25a3a-1ef5-4d5b-b241-e68a28419f01
  4. how to cancelled the dark back ground and yellow text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to cancelled the dark back ground and yellow text: how to cancelled the dark back ground and yellow text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancelled-the-dark-back-ground-and-yellow/329030c9-3c2d-4c0a-82a2-fd724e7c63fb
  5. how to cancelled the dark back ground and yellow text

how to cancelled the dark back ground and yellow text: how to cancelled the dark back ground and yellow text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancelled-the-dark-back-ground-and-yellow/329030c9-3c2d-4c0a-82a2-fd724e7c63fb
  6. My windows Taskbar and back ground apps not working after getting update on 6th April

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows Taskbar and back ground apps not working after getting update on 6th April: HelloYesterday i updated my windows and when the installation finished, my task bar not shows up and its not working, when i click on task bar right click my screen turns black for a second, i can't even open my setting with task manager to uninstall the updates i get file...
  7. My windows Taskbar and back ground apps not working after getting update on 6th April

My windows Taskbar and back ground apps not working after getting update on 6th April: HelloYesterday i updated my windows and when the installation finished, my task bar not shows up and its not working, when i click on task bar right click my screen turns black for a second, i can't even open my setting with task manager to uninstall the updates i get file...
  8. Grounded steam game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grounded steam game crashing: Hello. i need some help with my steam game. I downloaded grounded but randomly it just closes when i play. I verifide the file integrity, and i lowerd my game frame rate. but it wont work. anyone that can help me?Extra info:i downloaded grounded from steam. i dont have it on...
  9. Grounded steam game crashing

Grounded steam game crashing: Hello. i need some help with my steam game. I downloaded grounded but randomly it just closes when i play. I verifide the file integrity, and i lowerd my game frame rate. but it wont work. anyone that can help me?Extra info:i downloaded grounded from steam. i dont have it on...
  10. why the **** is windows so bad you guys ran it into the ground

why the **** is windows so bad you guys ran it into the ground: why the **** is windows so bad you guys ran it into the ground. It shows i am adminstrator, yet it is telling me i dont have administrative control and need permission from my own computer. and to top it off, the only way to change account controls or issues is by booting...