Windows 10: Back key button doesn't delete words...

Discus and support Back key button doesn't delete words... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I resort having to put insertion point Infront of a letter and press the delete key to delete a wrong letter etc. Just wondering why this sudden... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NXGZ, Mar 17, 2021.

1. /u/NXGZ Win User

Back key button doesn't delete words...

So I resort having to put insertion point Infront of a letter and press the delete key to delete a wrong letter etc.

Just wondering why this sudden change happen a few months ago. I'm not too as about it, just wondering if there's a easy fix.

submitted by /u/NXGZ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NXGZ, Mar 17, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Back key button doesn't delete words... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 17, 2021
  3. How to delete Suggested Sites in Win 10 Edge

When I right click Suggested Sites in the Fav Bar, a "delete" window appears, but, clicking delete does not delete the Suggested Sites from the Favourite Bar.

If I open up Favourites, then the Favourites Bar, and right click the delete window for Suggested Sites-this doesn`t work either.

The Suggested Sites does nothing, (it certainly doesn`t show me a list of suggested sites), and takes up valuable space in my Fav Bar.which is why I want to rid myself of it.

barrierlee, Mar 17, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Back key button doesn't delete words... - Similar Threads - key button doesn't

2. keys and buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keys and buttons: hi guys!for some reason my arrow that is forward or right if you would like to call it, is not being able to function. I would like to skip some parts of a youtube video using that key but for some reason it is just not working. At times, it does work but after a few minutes...
  3. keys and buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keys and buttons: hi guys!for some reason my arrow that is forward or right if you would like to call it, is not being able to function. I would like to skip some parts of a youtube video using that key but for some reason it is just not working. At times, it does work but after a few minutes...
  4. back button not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    back button not working: Hi all The back button does not work, Win 10 for ONE only site, ie www.perthnow.com.au Just this one site, never happened before but does so now?? Has to be something simple!!...
  5. Back Button issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Back Button issues: I am now using "Edge". When using the back button, I lose part of the left side of the page?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-button-issues/cf51fce9-48ec-41b0-b6c2-0a708014fd52
  6. deleted word

in Windows 10 Customization
    deleted word: How do I please find word again. I think I have deleted microsoft along with word as I cannot find excel, photoshop, word etc. Can you please help me. I cannot find it in my programmes either. I am pretty much a rookie when it comes to this so the easier the better....
  7. Browsers back button

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers back button: Hi Surface Go win10 1909 The back button on both chrome&Edge will not work. Unfortunately it does work using IE 11. Its the same behaviour in desktop,or tablet. This only happens with touch screen using finger or pen. It works fine with mouse. This only happens with browser...
  8. No Delete Button

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No Delete Button: Good day, Microsoft Team I'd like to delete a 2nd user account, I couldn't find "delete" button, there's only "block" button. I'm using Windows 10. Can you help me with it? Thank you, Terecia...
  9. My shift button doesn't work for some keys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My shift button doesn't work for some keys: Hi , I need help my shift button doesn't work since 2 days ago. My shift button somehow doesn't work for some keys so I can do uppercase, but my shift button can't do it. When I press "t","y","n","b" somehow I can't make them to uppercase with the shift button "" I can't and...
  10. Deleted word application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted word application: Hi I rebooted my surface pro 3 as it was running too slow and its deleted some of the apps that I paid for initially to have on it when I purchased it. How can I recover them without buying them again? Word etc.......