Windows 10: back-up Aarchive in email

Discus and support back-up Aarchive in email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I made a lot of folders for recipes in Archive - the left hand side - in my email thinking it was 'safe' but later found out it isn't. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarlaFerong, Sep 15, 2021.

1. back-up Aarchive in email

I made a lot of folders for recipes in Archive - the left hand side - in my email thinking it was 'safe' but later found out it isn't. How do I 'back-up or save all these Archive folders in email in case of a computer crash?

:)

CarlaFerong, Sep 15, 2021

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Sep 15, 2021
  4. back-up Aarchive in email

email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

back-up Aarchive in email

1. back-up Aarchive in email - Similar Threads - Aarchive email

2. Unusual Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unusual Email: Hello everyone, please i need your help. My LAN users, some of them check their email in the morning, they found an email, saved in draft folders, and it has an attachment called "FileAttachment.txt", but no one created that message. Some of the users came across this issue...
  3. My email was hacked - MS account deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My email was hacked - MS account deleted: My email was hacked. Hacker used email to access MS account, and set it up so all account recovery and reset requests are sent to @169.com email.Set up new MS account - now trying to get online chat with help desk going, and can't seem make it work.Is there any "chat with...
  4. Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted: Yesterday, 30 days of email disappeared from my Inbox. Missing email is NOT in Deleted folder. Email later than that date is still there. New email coming in after the 30 days of missing email disappeared is still there. How do I find/recover the missing email?...
  5. Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email: I am really confused and the person who answered before made no sense. This question is a little different though.I now and have heard of Hotmail in the past and yes, know about it. I do not want a Hotmail account. I already have an account with Yahoo and Gmail.Here are the...
  6. Does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails?: Does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails? Somehow it changed and the most "recent" emails are from 2016! Any and all help greatly appreciated. Using latest versions of Windows 10 and ThunderbirdThank you....
  7. does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails?: does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails? somehow it changed and the most "recent" emails are from 2016! Any and all help greatly appreciated.Thank you....
  8. My Outlook email are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Outlook email are gone: My Outlook emails have all disappeared, along with all contacts, emails, attachments, etc. What gives? Don't email me, I won't get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-email-are-gone/3be89a95-ebb6-493e-8b89-3e373cf1fa74
  9. Email settings out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email settings out of date: Every 2 days I get a notification on my desk top saying my email settings are out of date. I have windows 10 and Microsoft told me to reinstall Windows which I did . The notification which also appears on my live.co.uk mail account gives me the option to fix my settings. I...
  10. Recently email sent by Microsoft about being copied to One Drive. is it a scam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recently email sent by Microsoft about being copied to One Drive. is it a scam: Recently email sent by Microsoft about files being copied to One Drive. is it a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-email-sent-by-microsoft-about-being/5f1f7d3c-7b76-4ce4-ba2b-fb12edc167de