Windows 10: Back up computer data?

Discus and support Back up computer data? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Windows 7 64Bit Pc which has real quirks and therefore I would like to backup all data from it with a program which is free of charge, because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Fragmichichdich, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Back up computer data?

I have a Windows 7 64Bit Pc which has real quirks and therefore I would like to backup all data from it with a program which is free of charge, because the internal backup of Windows MD works. And also I have to figure out how to get Word and all the Microsoft Office applications back after a reset so can you find the product key somewhere?

already now I thank you for the nice answer.

:)

Fragmichichdich, Sep 10, 2020

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Back up computer data? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Computer Won't Reboot - AMD Data Change...Updata New Data to DMI

If he is getting stuck at verifying DMI pool data, that means his BIOS isn't finishing the POST process before it's hanging up. Although I'm confused now because he said he tried re-installing windows which would indicate that the machine is getting through the entire POST process.

I'm confused now. I think we need a better, more descriptive version of what exactly is happening.

Maybe a full step by step process of what is happening?

Aquinus, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Back up computer data?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Back up computer data?

1. Back up computer data? - Similar Threads - computer data

2. Network adapters would disappear until i data reset my computer, and now freezes and crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapters would disappear until i data reset my computer, and now freezes and crashes.: I use to have issues with my network adapters with them randomly disappearing and disconnecting, and I tried everything to fix them. I then reset windows and my data on my computer, but now instead of the internet turning off, the whole computer just freezes and crashes when...
  3. Network adapters would disappear until i data reset my computer, and now freezes and crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapters would disappear until i data reset my computer, and now freezes and crashes.: I use to have issues with my network adapters with them randomly disappearing and disconnecting, and I tried everything to fix them. I then reset windows and my data on my computer, but now instead of the internet turning off, the whole computer just freezes and crashes when...
  4. Did data wipe on dell optiplex got computer from deceased brother can’t find out he’d...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Did data wipe on dell optiplex got computer from deceased brother can’t find out he’d...: HelpNeed to get password for he’d harddrive only person who knew it is deceased https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-data-wipe-on-dell-optiplex-got-computer-from/19701819-9a5d-47ab-b14e-1c5c39e0332e
  5. Did data wipe on dell optiplex got computer from deceased brother can’t find out he’d...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did data wipe on dell optiplex got computer from deceased brother can’t find out he’d...: HelpNeed to get password for he’d harddrive only person who knew it is deceased https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-data-wipe-on-dell-optiplex-got-computer-from/19701819-9a5d-47ab-b14e-1c5c39e0332e
  6. Did data wipe on dell optiplex got computer from deceased brother can’t find out he’d...

7. not view the some data from external disc in multiple computer

not view the some data from external disc in multiple computer: After saved folderf_name from computer_1 with window10 at SSD external disc, connected the external at other computer_2 with windows 10 and view all folder and file not the f_name folder .The f_name folder i can view only at computer1 .Can i help me what is the reasons for...
  8. Bought a new computer; I wanted to set it up with my account, but don't move any old data,...

Bought a new computer; I wanted to set it up with my account, but don't move any old data,...: I recently bought a new computer, and wanted to use this opportunity to have a blank computer with no saved info that pops up, i.e. emails, passwords, card info and didn't want any of my old apps, etc. How do I use my account to have this new computer, but not have any old...
  9. Bought a new computer; I wanted to set it up with my account, but don't move any old data,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a new computer; I wanted to set it up with my account, but don't move any old data,...: I recently bought a new computer, and wanted to use this opportunity to have a blank computer with no saved info that pops up, i.e. emails, passwords, card info and didn't want any of my old apps, etc. How do I use my account to have this new computer, but not have any old...
  10. computer has 20 gigs of app data

computer has 20 gigs of app data: computer has 20 gigs of app data.how can I delete some of it?thanks *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-has-20-gigs-of-app-data/5c523dfe-4b8b-4d52-889c-409896dac702