Windows 10: back up did not completed successfully

Discus and support back up did not completed successfully in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I know this is a common problem, anyway... when I see the skipped files list , there only one directory listed. c:/users/desktop/ef-nwr the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by newronio, Apr 24, 2019.

1. newronio Win User

back up did not completed successfully

I know this is a common problem, anyway...

when I see the skipped files list , there only one directory listed.

c:/users/desktop/ef-nwr

the problem is that this dir doesnt exist since 2 or 3 years.....

theres any place where I can correct this?

Win 10 pro - 1809 64bit

Windows 7 backup & restore (file history doesn works, may be because the same problem)

tnks

:)

newronio, Apr 24, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond back up did not completed successfully :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 24, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    System Restore did not complete successfully.

@Stevekir
    You might want to try:
    1. Click on Start button (1). Hold down SHIFT KEY+Click On Power (2) then click on Restart(3)

back up did not completed successfully [​IMG]
    2. The PC will reboot and get into the Recovery Environment
    3. Click on Trouble Shoot->Advanced Options->System Restore.

back up did not completed successfully [​IMG]

topgundcp, Apr 24, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

1. back up did not completed successfully - Similar Threads - did completed successfully

2. system restore did not complete successfully.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system restore did not complete successfully.: Yesterday while I was trying to do the instructions an independent advisor I tried to do a system restore from my one recovery or restore point it sayed '' system restore did not complete successfully. Your computer's system files and settings were not changed Details :...
  3. system restore did not complete successfully.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system restore did not complete successfully.: Yesterday while I was trying to do the instructions an independent advisor I tried to do a system restore from my one recovery or restore point it sayed '' system restore did not complete successfully. Your computer's system files and settings were not changed Details :...
  4. System Restore did not complete successfully

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore did not complete successfully: Alright to start off i have attempted to restore my windows 11 computer to an earlier point 3 times to fail each time. As to why doesnt matter. Here is what the pc tells me after each attempt.Anyways please help me, this is the second time ive opened up a question on this,...
  5. System Restore did not complete successfully

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Restore did not complete successfully: Alright to start off i have attempted to restore my windows 11 computer to an earlier point 3 times to fail each time. As to why doesnt matter. Here is what the pc tells me after each attempt.Anyways please help me, this is the second time ive opened up a question on this,...
  6. Backup did not complete successfully - or did it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup did not complete successfully - or did it?: Hi, I couldn't find an answer to my specific problem re whether or not I have a working backup. Backup & Restore says last backup did not complete successfully with last backup date 26/10 and error code 0x8007045D - see screenshots below. However, when I 'Select another...
  7. Backup did not complete successfully - or did it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup did not complete successfully - or did it?: Hi, I couldn't find an answer to my specific problem re whether or not I have a working backup. Backup & Restore says last backup did not complete successfully with last backup date 26/10 and error code 0x8007045D - see screenshots below. However, when I 'Select another...
  8. System restore did not complete successfully

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System restore did not complete successfully: My laptop Windows 10 is stuck in automatic repair cycle. Ive tried everything i could find. Bootrec.exe/fixboot did not work access denied. Tried a few fixes for that that did not work. Tried system restore to a couple of days ago 4/12 was the earliest date available. Got an...
  9. System Restore did not complete successfully...

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore did not complete successfully...: Getting the following error message when trying to do System Restore on a clean install of Windows 10 with the Creator's Update (Version 1803)... After running System Restore the system displays the following message at the desktop after logging in: System Restore could not...
  10. System Restore did not complete successfully.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore did not complete successfully.: To confirm that the Restore Points system was working I created a new restore point and used System Restore to "go back" to it. I got the message in the attachment. I then tried to go back to one about 5 days ago with the same result. In past years I have a couple of times...