Windows 10: back up files daily message

Discus and support back up files daily message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every day I receive a message saying that I have to back up files in Windows 10. But I set up automatic backup and I see that my last backup has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FranzWineburg, Jun 11, 2019.

1. back up files daily message

Every day I receive a message saying that I have to back up files in Windows 10. But I set up automatic backup and I see that my last backup has been completed. Why? How can I change it?

:)

FranzWineburg, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jun 11, 2019
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Emailing picture files

• What email client/web service are you using?
    • Please describe the steps you take when attempting to attach files to email messages.
    • What is the "daily cleaner monitor" you use?

JimWynne, Jun 11, 2019
  4. back up files daily message

Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

back up files daily message

1. back up files daily message - Similar Threads - files daily message

2. Back up files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Back up files: there are several repeated files 'back up.....' each time I have to edit the files, is back up automatically, how stop this from happening ?I just the main file. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up-files/a08a8c70-05ce-4516-914d-a7c3b2e8af5a
  3. Back up files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Back up files: there are several repeated files 'back up.....' each time I have to edit the files, is back up automatically, how stop this from happening ?I just the main file. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up-files/a08a8c70-05ce-4516-914d-a7c3b2e8af5a
  4. Back up files

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Back Up Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Back Up Files: G'day,I have been trying to find some WORD DOCUMENT FILES. I cannot find them. I have done a BACK UP some time ago. I would like to know how I could look through this back up to see if the files are there. I do not want to RESTORE them. I would like to find my old Document...
  6. Back Up Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Back Up Files: G'day,I have been trying to find some WORD DOCUMENT FILES. I cannot find them. I have done a BACK UP some time ago. I would like to know how I could look through this back up to see if the files are there. I do not want to RESTORE them. I would like to find my old Document...
  7. Back Up Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Backing Up Files

Backing Up Files: I have set up the backup feature in settings to an external hard drive via Expansion D. It states that files have been backed up to FileHistory but when I check it contains no files. What am I doing wrong?...
  9. backing up files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    backing up files: I want to change the drive and user that is being used on my computer. They are currently in (F) files user lat10 which is an incorrect user. I want to backup to drive (E) with Linda as the user. I also have many, many files under lat10 that were under lat101 until...
  10. back up files

back up files: cant find my back up files for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/back-up-files/007e4ca4-6dc2-4498-b5cb-dbf1507d738c