Windows 10: Back up my computer without lossing any of the update of the microsoft ?

Discus and support Back up my computer without lossing any of the update of the microsoft ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need help to back up without losing any update of my Microsoft, because lately I down load one of it I lost it while I am trying to clean my system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maysashiqwara, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Back up my computer without lossing any of the update of the microsoft ?

I need help to back up without losing any update of my Microsoft, because lately I down load one of it I lost it while I am trying to clean my system from everything I do not need. Please help me out.

:)

maysashiqwara, Nov 12, 2018

2. loss of microsoft store on update windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you face. I will certainly help you with this. I suggest you to follow the below given methods and check if it works.

Method 1:

Kindly follow the steps to reset Windows store cache and check if it works.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter

Method 2:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Method 3:

If issue persist, Kindly follow the below given steps and check if it helps:

Run these commands:

• Press Windows key + R and type Powershell in run and hit enter.
    • Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Nov 12, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Back up my computer without lossing any of the update of the microsoft ? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 12, 2018
  4. OSdevr Win User

Back up my computer without lossing any of the update of the microsoft ?

Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Back up my computer without lossing any of the update of the microsoft ?

1. Back up my computer without lossing any of the update of the microsoft ? - Similar Threads - computer without lossing

2. Data Loss without any intervention

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Loss without any intervention: Dear Team, I have HP Laptop EliteBook SN: 5CG94979Z8 , we found that the laptop performance is not fine, we updated Google Chrome and reset TCP IP Network Driver and restart the laptop. After restart we found that the data on D has been disappeared and partition D become...
  3. Data Loss without any intervention

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data Loss without any intervention: Dear Team, I have HP Laptop EliteBook SN: 5CG94979Z8 , we found that the laptop performance is not fine, we updated Google Chrome and reset TCP IP Network Driver and restart the laptop. After restart we found that the data on D has been disappeared and partition D become...
  4. Data Loss without any intervention

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why computer not backing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why computer not backing up: Why is computer not backing up? followed normal procedure to get to "Back up now" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-computer-not-backing-up/f4dd8db6-2908-4fe0-9d64-f05cf9956922
  6. back up computer stick

back up computer stick: Does Microsoft have a computer stick for backup like InfinitiKloud?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up-computer-stick/7165d1a1-c6f4-43b3-ab75-b38af0bf1ec0
  7. Recent Microsoft Update screwed up my Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent Microsoft Update screwed up my Computer: On Wednesday 6/25/2020 I got a notification for a Critical Update gor Windows 10, I hit “Update& Restart” but ny HP computer never came back on, there was a constant Resart Loop for hours overnight that kept saying Recovery Failed. After additiobal hours trying to allow it to...
  8. backing up computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    backing up computer: I understand backing up will save files pictures music etc. My question is I have purchased software onlinemeaning I have no physical Cd or DVD to use for reinstall should computer fail, will these type of files also be saved when I back up computer to external hard drive....
  9. backing up my computer to cd rom

backing up my computer to cd rom: I have been trying to back up my computer to cds since I bought windows 10 on the day it was offered. I still have not been able. When I try to do a backup it tells me I am not the admin for the computer. I have gone into the settings and made it allowed for everyone in...
  10. Back up computer without a disk drive

Back up computer without a disk drive: How can I do a back up of my laptop which runs Windows 10? I don't have a disk drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up-computer-without-a-disk-drive/88a2fac2-e074-4a36-8695-e96d6b4340fd