Windows 10: back up my laptop so I can put everything on to my new computer

Discus and support back up my laptop so I can put everything on to my new computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What is the best way to back up my laptop so I can put all files on to my new computer. I have windows 10. Thank you. Is USB flash okay?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeslieShaw2, Aug 24, 2021.

1. back up my laptop so I can put everything on to my new computer

What is the best way to back up my laptop so I can put all files on to my new computer. I have windows 10. Thank you. Is USB flash okay?

:)

LeslieShaw2, Aug 24, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 24, 2021
  3. Anthony12 Win User
    Getting a new laptop

Yeah this is good that you are going to purcahse new laptop actually i am doing this business and deals in all kind of laptops and computer sales and repairs i would like to suggest you to purchase Core i5 or i7 laptop because this is the latest technology in the laptops which is very best and latest features .....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Aug 24, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

back up my laptop so I can put everything on to my new computer

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

back up my laptop so I can put everything on to my new computer

1. back up my laptop so I can put everything on to my new computer - Similar Threads - laptop put everything

2. If I get a new computer, should I back everything up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I get a new computer, should I back everything up?: I'm planning on getting a new computer and i am wondering if I should transfer everything onto the new computer from my old one. On my computer I don't have any personal things on here, I only use this pc for gaming. Should I just redownload the programs I currently have...
  3. If I get a new computer, should I back everything up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I get a new computer, should I back everything up?: I'm planning on getting a new computer and i am wondering if I should transfer everything onto the new computer from my old one. On my computer I don't have any personal things on here, I only use this pc for gaming. Should I just redownload the programs I currently have...
  4. can I put my old SSD in my new laptop and then upgrade to the windows version the new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I put my old SSD in my new laptop and then upgrade to the windows version the new...: My old laptop stopped working. It had Windows 11 Home on it but it also has a 2TB SSD that will go into my new laptop which comes with a smaller SSD and Windows 11 64 Pro. I would like to keep all my programs and files without doing a drive clone or reloading my programs. Can...
  5. can I put my old SSD in my new laptop and then upgrade to the windows version the new...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I put my old SSD in my new laptop and then upgrade to the windows version the new...: My old laptop stopped working. It had Windows 11 Home on it but it also has a 2TB SSD that will go into my new laptop which comes with a smaller SSD and Windows 11 64 Pro. I would like to keep all my programs and files without doing a drive clone or reloading my programs. Can...
  6. Can I put a caddy to my Laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I put a caddy to my Laptop?: I have a Lenovo 110-15ISK Laptop Ideapad - Type 80UD. Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-6100U CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2301 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors Can I put a caddy to my laptop? Then, put the HDD into the caddy and the SSD inside? What I am planning to upgrade my laptop:...
  7. How To Put Windows Back On My Laptop ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How To Put Windows Back On My Laptop ?: Hello, I bought a old Thinkpad T530 off ebay, months ago. I accidently wrote over Windows with Linux. I thought, oh damn !! I have to spend $130.00 for a copy of Windows or just buy another cheap Thinkpad for that price or alittle more with Windows installed. I contacted to...
  8. Can i put W10 back on my laptop to replace Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i put W10 back on my laptop to replace Ubuntu: I have a Laptop that originally had Windows 7 Pro on it, which i upgraded to W10 . However i wiped W10 from it to try out Ubuntu, now i am finding more and more Windows programs that i need will not run on Ubuntu. My question, Can i put W10 back onto it without a fee as i...
  9. Can i put W10 back on my laptop to replace Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Support
    Can i put W10 back on my laptop to replace Ubuntu: I have a Laptop that originally had Windows 7 Pro on it, which i upgraded to W10 . However i wiped W10 from it to try out Ubuntu, now i am finding more and more Windows programs that i need will not run on Ubuntu. My question, Can i put W10 back onto it without a fee as i...
  10. Can i put W10 back on my Laptop free ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can i put W10 back on my Laptop free ?: Hi, I have a Laptop that had Windows 7 pro on it originally which i upgraded to Windows 10 pro, all was fine until i had a hard drive crash, so wiped the drive and put Ubuntu on it. Not getting on with Ubuntu and was wondering am i still able to put Windows 10 back on it...