Windows 10: Back-up stops at 97%,

Discus and support Back-up stops at 97%, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While I have been using Back-up for years, last time it ran correct on May 9, 2019, it now stops at 97%. I have no clue what to do. When trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PeterDeege, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Back-up stops at 97%,

While I have been using Back-up for years, last time it ran correct on May 9, 2019, it now stops at 97%. I have no clue what to do.

When trying to check my files I got a message that FX:{b05566ad-fe9c-4363-be05-7a4cbb7cb510} is incorrect, System.IO.IOException,

bij System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    bij System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
    bij System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
    bij Microsoft.Windows.ManagementUI.CombinedControls.EventsNode.get_IsReadOnlyView()
    bij Microsoft.Windows.ManagementUI.CombinedControls.EventsNode.UpdateReadOnly()
    bij Microsoft.Windows.ManagementUI.CombinedControls.EventsNode.InitializeQueryNode(FileInfo fileInfo)
    bij Microsoft.Windows.ManagementUI.CombinedControls.EventsNode.AddSubNodes(DirectoryInfo dir, EventNodeType nodeType, Boolean userQuery, String standardViewConfig)
    bij Microsoft.Windows.ManagementUI.CombinedControls.EventsNode.AddSavedQueryNodes()
    bij Microsoft.Windows.ManagementUI.CombinedControls.EventsNode.CreateChildNodes()
    bij Microsoft.EventViewer.SnapIn.MMCEventsNode.ExpandNode()
    bij Microsoft.EventViewer.SnapIn.ViewerRootNode.GetViewsRootNode()
    bij Microsoft.EventViewer.SnapIn.EventViewerSnapIn.ProcessCommandLineArguments()
    bij Microsoft.EventViewer.SnapIn.EventViewerSnapIn.OnInitialize()
    bij Microsoft.ManagementConsole.SnapInBase.Initialized()
    bij Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Internal.SnapInClient.Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Internal.ISnapInClient.Initialize(ISnapInPlatform snapInPlatform)
    bij Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Executive.SnapInInitializationOperation.OnStart()
    bij Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Executive.RunningOperationsTable.EnqueueOperation(Operation operation)
    bij Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Advanced.FrameworkSnapInFactory.Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Advanced.ISnapInFactory.CreateSnapIn(Int32 bookkeepingId, String snapInKey, Object& snapIn)

Can you help me?

:)

PeterDeege, Jun 23, 2019

2. Frontpage 97 not installing

Hello Tom,

Thank you for keeping us posted. I would like to assist you with further information from here.

Please be informed FrontPage 97 is not completely compatible with the current versions of Windows line up.

As a work around I would suggest you to install the application in compatibility mode. Follow the below steps.

• Locate the executable file of the application.

• Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

• Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Additionally, also post the same query in the software supplier's website for more information regarding the issue.

Hope it would be helpful. if you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 aniverary update stops at 97% and then fails

Windows 10 anniversary update stops at 97% and then fails to update

BettyRobertson_948, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Back-up stops at 97%,

Upgrade to Windows 10

Thanks for the reply. I tried your suggestion of disconnecting from my Wi-Fi which did help to reach 99% when upgrade stopped at 94% and 97%. I will review the suggested steps to upgrade manually.

Freeman Grice, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Back-up stops at 97%,

1. Back-up stops at 97%, - Similar Threads - stops 97%

2. Windows 11 hasn't successfully updated in several months. stops at 97%, and proceeds to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 hasn't successfully updated in several months. stops at 97%, and proceeds to...: EDIT: I wanted to note that the only thing i use this laptop for is playing Apex Legends through steam and keeping up to date with the news. No weird software, or anyone else using the laptop for anything else. So, for the past several months with windows 11; I've been...
  3. Windows 11 hasn't successfully updated in several months. stops at 97%, and proceeds to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 hasn't successfully updated in several months. stops at 97%, and proceeds to...: So for the past several months with windows 11; I've been experiencing the strangest update behavior from windows updater that I've ever seen in my entire life of using computers literally 24 years every single day. The laptop I have has been thoroughly verified to only...
  4. how to solve error when installing windows stops at 97% and bluescreen? stop code: SYSTEM...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to solve error when installing windows stops at 97% and bluescreen? stop code: SYSTEM...: : HOW FIXXXXX??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-error-when-installing-windows-stops/e19e68b5-f909-42f2-92a2-9f6962a9d8f8
  5. how to solve error when installing windows stops at 97% and bluescreen? stop code: SYSTEM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve error when installing windows stops at 97% and bluescreen? stop code: SYSTEM...: : HOW FIXXXXX??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-error-when-installing-windows-stops/e19e68b5-f909-42f2-92a2-9f6962a9d8f8
  6. how to solve error when installing windows stops at 97% and bluescreen? stop code: SYSTEM...

7. Backup using File History does not work and Backup/Restore stops at 97% - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup using File History does not work and Backup/Restore stops at 97% - Windows 10: Windows backup using File History does not work anymore.Backup using Backup/Restore stops at 97%. When doing Google search of these issues, it seems many people are experiencing the same issues. I have tried many suggestions and they have failed to resolve these issues....
  8. Backup using File History does not work and Backup/Restore stops at 97% - Windows 10

Backup using File History does not work and Backup/Restore stops at 97% - Windows 10: Windows backup using File History does not work anymore.Backup using Backup/Restore stops at 97%. When doing Google search of these issues, it seems many people are experiencing the same issues. I have tried many suggestions and they have failed to resolve these issues....
  9. Backup using File History does not work and Backup/Restore stops at 97% - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 11 Insider Developer update KB5008215 stops install at 97% and reverts back.

Windows 11 Insider Developer update KB5008215 stops install at 97% and reverts back.: Windows 11 Insider Developer update KB5008215 stops install at 97% and reverts back. Cleared update directories in Safe Mode to no avail. Tried this multiple times over and over with same results. PC is an Lenovo Legion Gaming Laptop Y740-15irhG with 16GB Ram and 1TB SSD i7...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get past windows backup 97%

2. lenovo system update stops at 97%

3. windows backup stops at 97%

4. back-up only to 97%