Windows 10: Back up, why was nothing except windows backed up??

Discus and support Back up, why was nothing except windows backed up?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Back up, why was nothing except windows backed up?? I've just had to have my Hard drive replaced, and gone to my backup drive, only to find rather than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Graham Moreland, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Back up, why was nothing except windows backed up??

Back up, why was nothing except windows backed up?? I've just had to have my Hard drive replaced, and gone to my backup drive, only to find rather than a full system backup, I find only windows and my 'documents' It will cost me a fortune to get back to were I was.

:)

Graham Moreland, Mar 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 24, 2020
  4. YOU
    You Win User

Back up, why was nothing except windows backed up??

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Back up, why was nothing except windows backed up?? [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

Back up, why was nothing except windows backed up??

1. Back up, why was nothing except windows backed up?? - Similar Threads - why was nothing

2. Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’: I have no idea what is going on. See, I have another computer that I used to use, then I bought another one since the other one was getting old. I was going to give the old computer to my father, but he got rid of a bunch of folders and items while he was logged into my...
  3. Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’: I have no idea what is going on. See, I have another computer that I used to use, then I bought another one since the other one was getting old. I was going to give the old computer to my father, but he got rid of a bunch of folders and items while he was logged into my...
  4. Why computer not backing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why computer not backing up: Why is computer not backing up? followed normal procedure to get to "Back up now" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-computer-not-backing-up/f4dd8db6-2908-4fe0-9d64-f05cf9956922
  5. Why computer not backing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why computer not backing up: Why is computer not backing up? followed normal procedure to get to "Back up now" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-computer-not-backing-up/f4dd8db6-2908-4fe0-9d64-f05cf9956922
  6. Why computer not backing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Back Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Back Up: I just "upgraded" to Windows 11. I don't really want to back up to the cloud. I want to back up my pc and 2 external hard drives to a third external hard drive and can't figure out how to do that. It was pretty simple in Windows 10....
  8. back ups

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    back ups: I wish to back up my files to a usb drive. There doesn't seem to be this choice any longer it automatically goes to Google backup and sinc. Does anyone have this problem solved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-ups/e2fe9b62-48ed-4092-a499-97604f44bedd
  9. Why Bother Backing Up?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Bother Backing Up?: For anyone who needs more proof of the value of backing up, consider this: As widely reported in ZDNet and elsewhere, in July (2019,) hackers successfully attacked the network of the city of New Bedford, Massachusetts and installed Ryuk, one of today's more prevalent types...
  10. Windows back up will not back up

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows back up will not back up: I have tried several times to back up my computer to an external hard drive and I keep getting the error "Invalid window handle". How do I fix this so I can create a system image? 46422