Windows 10: back ups

Discus and support back ups in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I wish to back up my files to a usb drive. There doesn't seem to be this choice any longer it automatically goes to Google backup and sinc. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by carolan1, Oct 15, 2020.

1. carolan1 Win User

back ups

I wish to back up my files to a usb drive. There doesn't seem to be this choice any longer it automatically goes to Google backup and sinc. Does anyone have this problem solved?

:)

carolan1, Oct 15, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue back ups :p

cadaveca, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Oct 15, 2020
  4. back ups

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

back ups

1. back ups - Similar Threads - ups

2. My pc boots up with the wrong ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc boots up with the wrong ssd: I built my pc and installed a 1tb ssd and downloaded windows 11 on the 1tb ssd then I bought a 2tb ssd. When I installed the new 2tb ssd I removed the old 1tb ssd and installed windows on the new 2tb then I plug back the old 1tb ssd. I have both on my pc now. I turn on my pc...
  3. My pc boots up with the wrong ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc boots up with the wrong ssd: I built my pc and installed a 1tb ssd and downloaded windows 11 on the 1tb ssd then I bought a 2tb ssd. When I installed the new 2tb ssd I removed the old 1tb ssd and installed windows on the new 2tb then I plug back the old 1tb ssd. I have both on my pc now. I turn on my pc...
  4. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  5. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  6. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...: Was wondering anyone knew how to get rid of this pop-up and or narrow down how to stop this from happening?Was unable to get image to post here but reads:----------------------------------------------------------------Delete File Pop-up WindowAre you sure you want to move...
  7. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...: Was wondering anyone knew how to get rid of this pop-up and or narrow down how to stop this from happening?Was unable to get image to post here but reads:----------------------------------------------------------------Delete File Pop-up WindowAre you sure you want to move...
  8. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How do I find what's taking up space on my C drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find what's taking up space on my C drive?: Storage usage shows 130 GB used by Installed apps, but when I click for more details, the list provided doesn't add up to that at all. Where is the rest of that 130 GB?I'm trying to add screenshots here but they won't seem to upload for some reason....
  10. How do I find what's taking up space on my C drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find what's taking up space on my C drive?: Storage usage shows 130 GB used by Installed apps, but when I click for more details, the list provided doesn't add up to that at all. Where is the rest of that 130 GB?I'm trying to add screenshots here but they won't seem to upload for some reason....