Windows 10: back ups

Discus and support back ups in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I wish to back up my files to a usb drive. There doesn't seem to be this choice any longer it automatically goes to Google backup and sinc. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by carolan1, Oct 15, 2020.

1. carolan1 Win User

back ups

I wish to back up my files to a usb drive. There doesn't seem to be this choice any longer it automatically goes to Google backup and sinc. Does anyone have this problem solved?

:)

carolan1, Oct 15, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue back ups :p

cadaveca, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Oct 15, 2020
  4. back ups

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

back ups

1. back ups - Similar Threads - ups

2. How do you disable "get even more out of windows" message every time the PC starts up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you disable "get even more out of windows" message every time the PC starts up?: https://i.imgur.com/WE1pcvh.jpg submitted by /u/computerstuffs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k02fua/how_do_you_disable_get_even_more_out_of_windows/
  3. I have a problem where my space key is getting pressed even though I'm not pressing it. Up...

I have a problem where my space key is getting pressed even though I'm not pressing it. Up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChrisHasAGrease [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k023gh/i_have_a_problem_where_my_space_key_is_getting/
  4. How can I set up a separate microphone of a headphone in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I set up a separate microphone of a headphone in Windows 10?: Hey My brother recently got a headphone. The speakers and microphone are working, but Windows is greedy. It only uses the in-built microphone of the PC. He wants it to use the headphone's microphone. How can I set up / configure the microphone? I tried with 'Add a legacy...
  5. How can I speed up my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I speed up my PC?: Hi I am a person who uses Windows 10 daily. I want to speed up my PC a little bit. Somedays it is fast. But some days it is really slow. I have tried deleting files from temp, %temp%, prefetch and recent. That helped a little. I tried disabling apps from startup. But that...
  6. Uninstalled apps coming up in start menu

Uninstalled apps coming up in start menu: I've recently uninstalled and reinstalled a program, battle.net , and now when I search in the start menu for it, the old icon pops up above the newly installed one. The old icon does nothing when I click on it, and it also doesn't have the battlenet icon, it's just a generic...
  7. "Verify that it's you" menu popped up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Verify that it's you" menu popped up: I was using the Windows "Movie and TV" app when a "verify that it's you" menu popped up, prompting me to enter my computer's/account's pin. After that, the menu disappeared without anything following. After the window disappeared, it occurred to me that this was a bit odd....
  8. Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen: I got this pc awhile back when it was window's 8.1. I got the free update that was going on at the time and windows had been working perfectly fine. No there is a message on my screen saying that I need to activate windows. I tried putting in the same producut that I have and...
  9. "It's time to update your device" Keeps on popping up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "It's time to update your device" Keeps on popping up.: my device is updated but i keep on getting this pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-time-to-update-your-device-keeps-on-popping-up/e8fa227b-b781-46f2-8234-1839b344f97c
  10. Desktop self boots up from shutdown

Desktop self boots up from shutdown: using window's 10, i often shutdown my desktop completely but for whatever reason, it randomly boots itself back up. been doing this for a while now, but recently becoming more frequent. I have waken up middle of the night, and hear my computer boot up by itself. I'm not...