Windows 10: backed up and backing up my laptop which has windows.

Discus and support backed up and backing up my laptop which has windows. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; if windows 7 is backed up on my D: drive, and it took all of that drive, can I use several flash drives or sd cards to put all or some of the backed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VictoriaRobinson3, Apr 6, 2020.

1. backed up and backing up my laptop which has windows.

if windows 7 is backed up on my D: drive, and it took all of that drive, can I use several flash drives or sd cards to put all or some of the backed up information on? I also need to back up things that are in windows 10. File, folders, pictures, videos, documents in all types.....

:)

VictoriaRobinson3, Apr 6, 2020
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • backed up and backing up my laptop which has windows. [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. alone Win User
    Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

backed up and backing up my laptop which has windows. [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

backed up and backing up my laptop which has windows. [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Apr 6, 2020
  4. backed up and backing up my laptop which has windows.

Rolling back

hey,

If you are in the 30 day period of installation of Windows 10, you can roll back by the following steps:

• Open settings
    • Update and Security
    • Recovery
    Now select Go back to Windows 7.

The process would take some time and your windows 7 would be restored.

hope this helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

backed up and backing up my laptop which has windows.

1. backed up and backing up my laptop which has windows. - Similar Threads - backed backing laptop

2. Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’: I have no idea what is going on. See, I have another computer that I used to use, then I bought another one since the other one was getting old. I was going to give the old computer to my father, but he got rid of a bunch of folders and items while he was logged into my...
  3. Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’: I have no idea what is going on. See, I have another computer that I used to use, then I bought another one since the other one was getting old. I was going to give the old computer to my father, but he got rid of a bunch of folders and items while he was logged into my...
  4. Backing up my WIndows 7 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backing up my WIndows 7 Laptop: I need to back up my WIndows 7 laptop. I want to do it using an External Hard Drive. However, my only option is to back it up to a Network. Is there any way I can back up to the External Hard Drive? I am not computer savvy and have no clue what the Network is or what the sign...
  5. Backing up my WIndows 7 Laptop

Backing up my WIndows 7 Laptop: I need to back up my WIndows 7 laptop. I want to do it using an External Hard Drive. However, my only option is to back it up to a Network. Is there any way I can back up to the External Hard Drive? I am not computer savvy and have no clue what the Network is or what the sign...
  6. Back Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Back Up: I just "upgraded" to Windows 11. I don't really want to back up to the cloud. I want to back up my pc and 2 external hard drives to a third external hard drive and can't figure out how to do that. It was pretty simple in Windows 10....
  7. Back Up

Back Up: I just "upgraded" to Windows 11. I don't really want to back up to the cloud. I want to back up my pc and 2 external hard drives to a third external hard drive and can't figure out how to do that. It was pretty simple in Windows 10....
  8. Laptop dead with no back up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop dead with no back up: Hi all, my laptop has given up on me and I didn't use one drive or back up my data. Is there any way I could access my data through Microsoft account or other means? Other than having to take out the hard drive cause that cancels my warranty apparently...
  9. Which macrium back up files can be opened to explore backed up files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Which macrium back up files can be opened to explore backed up files?: When I back up my drives macrium 7 creates 2 files an xml file and a disk partition image file what is the purpose and relationship between these two files? Can the partition image file be opened to explore the backed up data? If so, how? 107403
  10. Windows back up will not back up

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows back up will not back up: I have tried several times to back up my computer to an external hard drive and I keep getting the error "Invalid window handle". How do I fix this so I can create a system image? 46422