Windows 10: Background and Taskbar Gone in Windows 10

Discus and support Background and Taskbar Gone in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have had an issue with my mouse cursor lately, so i looked up a solution, tryed the solution, and now my screen is blue with a command prompt and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TetriWes, Feb 20, 2021.

1. TetriWes Win User

Background and Taskbar Gone in Windows 10

I have had an issue with my mouse cursor lately, so i looked up a solution, tryed the solution, and now my screen is blue with a command prompt and i cant do anything else. By the way, i am not in the admin command prompt. Please help!!!!!Background and Taskbar Gone in Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

TetriWes, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Feb 20, 2021
  3. eddiepop Win User
    Changing background color of taskbar

New windows 10 installation; background color of taskbar is ugly black, and can't figure out how to change it. Any suggestions?

eddiepop, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Background and Taskbar Gone in Windows 10

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Background and Taskbar Gone in Windows 10

1. Background and Taskbar Gone in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Background Taskbar Gone

2. Windows 10 Update - Office is Gone, Files are Gone, Taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update - Office is Gone, Files are Gone, Taskbar not working: I opened my laptop the other day and it kept freezing and then wanted to update. I did the update and left it. When I went to log in a couple days ago it said the account had signed out if I remember correctly and did I want to continue. I logged into the laptop with the...
  3. Windows 10 Update - Office is Gone, Files are Gone, Taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update - Office is Gone, Files are Gone, Taskbar not working: I opened my laptop the other day and it kept freezing and then wanted to update. I did the update and left it. When I went to log in a couple days ago it said the account had signed out if I remember correctly and did I want to continue. I logged into the laptop with the...
  4. Windows 10 Update - Office is Gone, Files are Gone, Taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. TaskBar Icon Background Not taskbar Background not changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    TaskBar Icon Background Not taskbar Background not changing: I know no one understood the title so, Picture , that glowy thing dosen't go off its bugging me it does not even go off after I open the app it usually goes out I guess so someone help me...
  6. Windows 10 Taskbar & Background Malfunctioning

Windows 10 Taskbar & Background Malfunctioning: Recently I have been having an issue with the background and taskbar on my computer freezing in that I am unable to click on anything. After having a few tabs open in Google Chrome for an hour or so, I try to click the taskbar and I cannot do anything. My laptop is also a...
  7. Windows 10 Transparent taskbar background change

Windows 10 Transparent taskbar background change: With the background set to slide show the background theme changes on the taskbar about 1 second after it changes on the rest of the screen. Can it be syncronized so they change at the same time?...
  8. apps gone, background gone

apps gone, background gone: I have lost my apps and my background screen is now black. The start menu doesn't work, the task view doesn't work, microsoft edge doesnt work (dialog box states "class not registered" I have no idea what to do...
  9. Taskbar background

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar background: Hi. I was playing settings, hits some wrong buttons, fixed all but one. Taskbar, light, light greyish blue, prefer original. Any help much appreciated, Dave 144232
  10. taskbar is in the background of windowed applications

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar is in the background of windowed applications: Suddenly out of the blue my windows taskbar is kept in the background of inactive windowed applications. The applications involved are not full screen and neither maximized but just open in window. No update, except daily windows defender databases, have been recently...