Windows 10: Background Application

Discus and support Background Application in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Guys In my leotop manny Backgroud application runing more than one time like runtime broker. I attached the screen short of problem i was just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Manish khatri, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Background Application

Hey Guys

In my leotop manny Backgroud application runing more than one time like runtime broker. I attached the screen short of problem i was just asking its safe for system because it tak's system resources

Background Application e80d2dae-c9bf-4073-8d99-6a9fa6d485d3?upload=true.png

:)

Manish khatri, Aug 19, 2019

2. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Windows Applications Stating as Background Process not as Windowed Applications

Hi Les,

It happens that your current user profile has a different treatment to your applications.
    To ensure that we can provide the appropriate resolution for your concerns with your applications, we’d like to ask you a few questions:

• What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Do you have a third-party application that minimizes applications as a background process?
    • How does these applications get included to your background processes?
    • What are these applications?
    • Do they have a settings of full screen mode?

In addition, we recommend performing a full system scan for your computer to see if there are viruses, malware, malicious programs or script that prevents your computer to work properly. To do this, follow these steps:

Step #1: Perform a full system scan.

• Press Windows + S to open Search Box.
    • Type Windows Defender, then click it.
    • In Home tab, select Full under
      Scan options
    • Click Scan now to begin the thorough scanning of your computer.
    • Wait for the process to finish.
    • If there are any findings, send us the results through screenshot.
    • Before closing the application, make sure that Windows Defender is always turned on.

Step #2: Set a schedule on
    Windows Defender to perform periodic scans. Visit this link:
    Schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus
    to know how to set scan schedules for your computer.

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Background Application

Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Background Application

1. Background Application - Similar Threads - Background Application

2. White cross on background of images, text boxes, etc in all microsoft applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White cross on background of images, text boxes, etc in all microsoft applications: Hello all, we bought 5 new HP ProBooks with Windows 10 Pro. On 3 of them is already problem, which is also described here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie11-iewindows8_1/ie11-win-81-white-cross-on-background-of-images/7db8bc7d-28ce-4f8f-be9a-0e3ae469923f...
  3. Application background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application background: Hi, when I open an application the background has change from white to light blue, if I have a picture or video displayed the colour is distorted.??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-background/ab794e08-11c5-45be-a7b7-7b5d5dd917d1
  4. disabling Edge and Skype auto-updates in the background when the application isn't open ...

disabling Edge and Skype auto-updates in the background when the application isn't open ...: How do you prevent Edge and Skype from running their processes in the background, when the app isn't open? I can only assume it is for updating purposes, but it gets annoying as I do not use them often, Skype, almost never, after it was changed to the new version, and I...
  5. Application running in background listed on some sites as ransom ware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Application running in background listed on some sites as ransom ware: I see phobos.exe as a running process. Not familiar with it so did a quick search and found some sites saying it is ransom ware. Can you please let me know if this is a legit program or a virus. Thanks...
  6. Gray background of application changes to black.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gray background of application changes to black.: Hello all, I need some help. My window background changes to black. I try to change it back but I cannot. Please see screenshots below for illustration. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Any idea to change background back to gray as usual? Thanks in advance...
  7. how can I change the color of an application background?

how can I change the color of an application background?: I need to change the gray background color in an application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-can-i-change-the-color-of-an-application/a60150b7-2a41-48cd-b193-39fc7fbdf7f4
  8. Photos and other applications running in the background

Photos and other applications running in the background: Photos app doesn't stop running on the background even after setting as not permitted to run in the background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photos-and-other-applications-running-in-the/9e8f53ed-9f11-47ba-b648-2e4aa92f622e
  9. taskbar is in the background of windowed applications

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar is in the background of windowed applications: Suddenly out of the blue my windows taskbar is kept in the background of inactive windowed applications. The applications involved are not full screen and neither maximized but just open in window. No update, except daily windows defender databases, have been recently...
  10. Recently quitted applications leaving background blurr.

in Windows 10 Support
    Recently quitted applications leaving background blurr.: Hi, I'm new and need some advice. Whenever I use an application on my PC and close it down and go back to the desktop, it leaves a blurry imprint that does not go away until I click on "display desktop" on the task bar, and this is for anything I do on the PC. I tried a...