Windows 10: Background changes automatically

Discus and support Background changes automatically in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In background when picture changs either on time or on restart the following happens 1. Background: changes from slideshow to picture 2. Fit changes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Peter.S.Ross, May 1, 2019.

1. Background changes automatically

In background when picture changs either on time or on restart the following happens

1. Background: changes from slideshow to picture

2. Fit changes from Fit to Fill

Following internet read advice I have tried

A. Changing desktop from available to paused

B. Disableing windows synch

Have restarted after each phase and have also tried all varieties of the above.

I am still getting the problem as above

Win10 Home, 64 bit.

:)

Peter.S.Ross, May 1, 2019

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, May 1, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 1, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Background changes automatically

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Background changes automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Background changes automatically

1. Background changes automatically - Similar Threads - Background changes automatically

2. Change background !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change background !: Hi, I use my built-in web camera on Windows 10 along with an external microphone. I would like to change the background behind me or blur it out! I see there are various sites that do this but unsure which free one to use! The people I send my videos too, say it would be...
  3. outlook background changes automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook background changes automatically: I have an office 365 fmily account with 5 devices attached to it - whenever any of the user changes the outllook background to black it is affected to all the 5 devices how do i stop this...
  4. Background changing

Background changing: Hi! Windows keeps changing my background and no matter what I do it will not stay. Every couple of minutes my background goes to some random picture and I've tried everything I could find and nothing is working. : very sad....
  5. Background changes?

Background changes?: Hello i have the following problem: after a certain time or even right after that my desktop background and my spear picture background change to a funny man who also looks funny. [ATTACH] when i go to settings, then to background, this picture can be found. I...
  6. background change

background change: Hi there I had a screenshot (jpg) as a background, and earlier this week received a system update and my background was gone. I have gone into personalization to try to put it back but it couldn't find any photos at all, leastways not through there. Now the whole background...
  7. Background Changed?

Background Changed?: I had a picture of my dog as my background and this morning it's gone with just a white pattern sheet. I went to my background but didn't know how to change it back. Can someone help me? 144899
  8. Background Changed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Background Changed?: I had a picture of my dog as my background and this morning it's gone with just a white pattern sheet. I went to my background but didn't know how to change it back. Can someone help me? 144899
  9. Background app settings changing automatically.

Background app settings changing automatically.: Hi, when I change background app settings to "off", it changes automatically to "on" after next reboot. This uses more battery and data in background. What's the solution?[ATTACH]...
  10. Everytime background changes, explorer will automatically refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    Everytime background changes, explorer will automatically refresh: Not sure if this is the right place to ask but i have some problems with windows 10 since upgrade (I've had this problem since earlier build). Everytime background changes, explorer will automatically refresh (or so i think) For example, my i'm initially at the bottom of a...